Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Hi Everyone, I am back. Server has been busy. Had problems with the initial post a few minutes ago. Trying to play catch up and read your responses.

This week at work has been a deadline driven one. Ooooooo such FUN!! LOL So, I haven't been able to really post some of my other thoughts about Mr. Wonderful's music. I'll try to type it out after I get home. What I've been thinking about lately will kinda show how his music let's us know when he's happy and when he's not.

Right now baby is HAPPY! :D

Last edited:
The part that's bolded really sounds nice. He is such a sweetheart.

And just imagine. Sneddon put his entire retirement at risk siding with those no good lying families and look at what ended up happening to him? He ended up trying to incarcerate an innocent man that was in love, not doing anything wrong to anyone and God had to step in and make Sneddon stop. God made Sneddon retire in shame so he would leave MJ alone. God kept sending Sneddon warnings but he would not take heed. Whenever something backfired on Sneddon that was a warning to stop and Sneddon wouldn't. In the end, the only thing Sneddon proved was that MJ is straight.

Yes, the bolded part was really nice. Far too intimate for it to be said for us fans. He was telling her they would see eachother soon, which implies to me; during the time of this call and the phone call placed to the MJNI President, Michael and his lady were not physically together though reunited. Could this mean they are in or were in a long distance relationship. Could that be the reason for his taking these options and getting sweet and romantic messages to her?

^ interesting moddie :lol: @ the way you ran in here and dropped that and left but those are interesting insights indeed

there is something that make me go mmmmyeahbut,eruhhhh

one being this

I saw her interviews and each time I did, I felt I had to weed through her exxagerations. I do believe her when she says in some other 'expose' that when MJ saw her - her walk etc, that he told his assistant or whomever, "she's the one!" as she said someone on MJ's staff later told her - that, I do believe ...as far as him telling her why he wanted it, mmmmmm I dunno, just ain't feelin' her there, actually anytime anyone says what "Michael wanted" I take it with a grain of salt unless they were more part of the creative process than just a model (don't mean 'mere' model) you know what I mean. . . and as I listened to all of Tatiana's interviews, I did so realizing I had to be listening through the filters of what Tatiana wanted.. . which I get the feeling was in part, to be thought of as someone who looked "like Michael" jmho

Yes, I had to leave for work. I was already about 10 min behind. My comp doesn't show the "real" time. It was before 7am when I was trying to finish the post.
Yes, I too noticed how Tatiana exaggerated. it was clear, she had a mad crush on Michael But she still shed some light on the details of where he wanted to go with that short film.

Yes, the bolded part was really nice. Far too intimate for it to be said for us fans. He was telling her they would see eachother soon, which implies to me; during the time of this call and the phone call placed to the MJNI President, Michael and his lady were not physically together though reunited. Could this mean they are in or were in a long distance relationship. Could that be the reason for his taking these options and getting sweet and romantic messages to her?
I'm glad he's been doing what he's doing. Not only is it very romantic, but it automatically refutes what's been said about him.

He's going to get her. He's not the type that gives up. He was just tied up with all the court stuff. I think it was kinda hard to spend time with her with Sneddon breathing down his neck. Don't you agree? LOL

I bet Mike wanted to tell Sneddon, "Damn man! Will you back up! You're putting salt in my game! Can't you see I'm busy trying to get this chick?!"

Last edited:
ALLforMJ and MJbabe21 you guys are right! Michael will get her and no he won't give up. Besides that, he himself has already told us he wasn't going to give up. Remember the December 2007 Ebony interview? When asked about the modern video age, Michael responded by saying( in short), "when I do something its gotta have a story-an opening, a middle and a closing-so you could FOLLOW A LINEAR THREAD". Isn't that exactly what we are doing, follow his lead through this linear thread with its great love story and mystery.?

Michael is gonna see this til the very end. He is in it for the duration.

WOW :eek:....... that is so awesome..and yes, that is what we are doing, right at this moment!!!the mystery continues!!:yes: this is so sweet ♥

p.s.- by the way Moddie..do you have this Dec. 2007 Ebony interview?

Last edited:
WOW :eek:....... that is so awesome..and yes, that is what we are doing, right at this moment!!!the mystery continues!!:yes: this is so sweet ♥

p.s.- by the way Moddie..do you have this Dec. 2007 Ebony interview?

yes, I have it right here now. but i don't have a scanner to post from it.

I bet you can't nobody get that girl
Chris, I can get her
You can't get'n that girl Mike, I guarantee you can't get that girl
Watch me get that girl
I bet you Neva neva land you cant
I can get her
aright chamon then Chamon
Watch!

.....alright, we are watching ;)

hahahah you can't forget what Chris also says at the beginning :

Chris: and she knows she fine too!!

:lol: that intro makes me laugh all the time... and Mike's giggles at the beginning is so cute!!!

Yeah, go get that girl Mike... :D

This woman, whoever she is, needs to be someone who is very familiar with going down on her knees before God...no, wait...on her face before God. I believe while her husband is in the foreground carrying out God's will, she will need to be in the background giving him major prayer support. She needs to be a warrior in prayer. They both need to be, together. So, I have to believe, then, that she has been trained up in this over the years by God. He's getting her ready.

Not just any sweet gal can fill this role. I believe Michael Jackson knows this and that is why he is truly waiting for God to put this together. Romance is delightful, but this is also sobering stuff. But God can do it all.
I am going to jump in here a tad .. this thread is new to me. So bare with me. As I just told the creator of the thread, although this thread is a new finding to me, the subject and it's entirety is NOT. I have been researching and getting I guess you can call them visions (yes, seeing him holding hands walking in a park of pure green grass holding onto someone very dear to him, someone that is upright and a great support to him) of him and some gal. Very proper she is. Anyway, this post I decided to respond to simply because of what was said ..

Remember Michael's song GIVE INTO ME.. remember his lyrics "Tell it to the preacher. Satisfy the feelin. Give into me.." This tells you how he might have felt during that time :lol: Even though someone said waay back around the 5th page that no, Michael does not infact write all his music, michael does INSPIRE others to write about his life and stories and his heart. I don't know how they do it, I am not there. But you can just listen to songs that Michael had NO acknowledgement of (songs he didnt even participate in nor was he on the credits for that particular song), I do believe that they were used by Michael for a PURPOSE. He is relaying a message, yeah? :yes: And my question for others is: Is it to us or to her? Or perhaps both?? I am guessing it is both. "There are no secrets, make your move and set me free..." Let that be a good reminder to us all :)

aww Thanks for the :flowers: AllForMJ :D here is a :flowers: back!!

and MJzprincess, great job..:clap:

Last edited:
He loves the beauty of God's work. He loves and trust God very much as well. He prays to Him often. Praying is often mentioned in his songs. If God sends someone to him, he will be able to tell.

In "Someone Put Your Hand Out" he said, "The truth is that I'm longing for love that's so divine. I've searched this whole world wishing she'll be there time after time." If he wants love that is divine, then he definitely wants God to be involved.

There are three things that make up a person. It is the mind, body and soul. If you are going to love someone completely, then it will mean not only loving them physically, but also loving them mentally and spiritually. If you are not doing this, then you are not reaching the entire person and vice versa.

I think incomplete love is the very type of love that he's growing tried of. He's a very spiritual person, so that type of love...meaning physical love only...is not going to be fulfilling for him. There's no way that it can be. He needs all three.

The promise of another tomorrow is actually taking place right now. That's why he's so happy. His life has mellowed out a lot.
:yes:

When was the last time everyone saw him look or sound this happy? It's been a very long time.
Right. He has been burned quite a bit and needs this love to continue on. He has found the deeper meaning to life.. and that is what he wants to share with us :)

Did you guys ever notice that in the past (bad and dangerous era..) when he was signed autograph he used to write under his name 1998 and something like a arrow ....
And it seems like he knew her since that date !!:ph34r:
That must means something for sure!! What means that 1998????
This tread is very special....
And if the girl concerned was reading this tread im sure she would feel chock that we came to that conclusion , that we are genious and that she would feel help and support trough all this ....;D:D

No he has known her much longer than that. The whole marriage thingie is confusing to me. The only marriage that makes sense to me is the one that he speaks about, futuristically and hopefully, saying his third marriage he will just KNOW that he is meant to be with her and that it just has to hit him. The thriller 25 has a meaning ... 25 years has a significance. If we rememebr back to the access hollywood interview with him and will, one might remember the music playing.. now fast forward to Will's album that came out last year. Listen to his song called FLY GIRL..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMF8JzFnZGA

Sound familiar???? In it he says, "pretty girls, they be coming around. I wanna let you know, I'll be turning them down. Cause I don't want no other ladies telling me they love me.." Now I know, I know. this is on will's album. But don't let that side track you!!! Remember, it sounded as if it was Michael's first and the lyrics can EASILY line up with the message he tries to convey..and hey, how convenient!! Will's album was called SONGS ABOUT GIRLS.. now if I am not mistaken, that sounds like a DISCLAIMER to me..as if it was will, or perhaps michael's, way of saying 'these songs are meant to be realistic and my story..., they are about a girl (or girls) that exists, leaving her nameless, her mystery for all to ponder and work on. Here is my story.." Now..is that story Michael's or Will's?? That I have not yet figured out yet.

I am going to jump in here a tad .. this thread is new to me. So bare with me. As I just told the creator of the thread, although this thread is a new finding to me, the subject and it's entirety is NOT. I have been researching and getting I guess you can call them visions (yes, seeing him holding hands walking in a park of pure green grass holding onto someone very dear to him, someone that is upright and a great support to him) of him and some gal. Very proper she is. Anyway, this post I decided to respond to simply because of what was said

Remember Michael's song GIVE INTO ME.. remember his lyrics "Tell it to the preacher. Satisfy the feelin. Give into me.." This tells you how he might have felt during that time :lol: Even though someone said waay back around the 5th page that no, Michael does not infact write all his music, michael does INSPIRE others to write about his life and stories and his heart. I don't know how they do it, I am not there. But you can just listen to songs that Michael had NO acknowledgement of (songs he didnt even participate in nor was he on the credits for that particular song), I do believe that they were used by Michael for a PURPOSE. He is relaying a message, yeah? :yes: And my question for others is: Is it to us or to her? Or perhaps both?? I am guessing it is both. "There are no secrets, make your move and set me free..." Let that be a good reminder to us all :)..

^ hmm interesting and I agree that it is both very often in his music as with the song, You Are So Beautiful and I feel that part of the reason it is hard to clearly distinguish that out is because, as MJ has said, he is "married" to his fans, they are his "first wife" imho, perhaps his "first love" even. That's why I feel his messages to the fans after the trial for the most part were indeed to his fans (with maybe a double-meaning in there perhaps to go along with the theory you all are proposing there) because when you think about the kind of humble heart he has, imho he had to have felt the deepest of heartfelt gratitude to those who'd sacrificed much, financially, time-wise (away from their families and work) to traverse land and sea, literally crossing oceans, JUST to be a stand for his innocence at the trial, even to the point in investing in it to that extent.

During that time, sometimes whenever I tried to imagine his possible level of gratitude, I became overwhelmed with emotion - - so imho, there was probably not enough he could say to convey how humbled, honored and abundantly loved, that act on so many fans parts must have made him feel imho.

As for "tell it to the preacher, satisfy the feeling" lol I thought you were going someplace else with that, (well i wasn't going to, but ok i'll guess i say - - i thought you were going to say that he was expressing that it indicates marraige and that only this one person could satisfy the feeling - including but not limited to, sexual - the entire feeling) but that is very interesting, what you poiinted out. :yes:

:unsure: I myself always thought he was supporting what he'd said when he said, "your words just aren't enough" by saying tell it to the preacher, IOW, "if you want to confess/talk - go to a priest but as for me, i needz it and i needz it now!")

:scratch: sorry to be crude

:ermm:

:dont_mention_it: y'all know what i meant

:ermm:

:giggle: *clears throat* :mello: :smilerolleyes: :lol:

Last edited:
^^Right close! In a tape awhile back with a woman by the name of glenda, he says how he cannot really be with a woman in that way, he feels as if it is for marriage's sake to be that intimate with a woman (sexually). Right there, that confuses me. So I think, "Okay, then, Mike.. what is DANGEROUS and HEARTBREAKER about?? What about BILLIE JEAN??" Dangerous sounds like a real-life story.. he had a serious woman by his side..messed it up for a one-nighter, she called him up when his real woman was around (so he was juggling 2 women at once), and that made her upset (understandably) so she left.. He couldn't get her back, so he stayed with the one-nighter. This story gets deeper, believe-you-me!

I have always felt that since Dangerous is the same background music, (beat/rhythem) as Streetwalker, (as noted by some of the "MJ music impressarios" among us on the boards) and was produced for the Dangerous LP, that he was changing his "tune" so to speak, about the woman (after she "up and ran away" etc.,) and the original feeling he'd had as expressed in Streetwalker, was for the time, "converted" to thinking of her as "Dangerous" by the time the misunderstandings, dissappointments occured (which caused her to "up and run away"?), thereby changing the lyrical meaning of the song, therefore, giving himself "solace" at the time by basically saying, "she's just like all the rest". (something like that anyway) and Heartbreaker perhaps the same thing. Billie Jean (according to his "official" account) was inspired by groupy activity he observed throughout his life as a member of the J-5 combined with an incident Quincy talked about (somebody probably has it - it may have also been mentioned in the newest Ebony article although its been mentioned by Q elsewhere as well) where some woman boasted of having one of Michael's twins, or something like that.

Last edited:
^ I tried to fix it :lol: its kind of hard to explain... try reading it again, see if its any clearer

Last edited:
^ ok :) thanks for letting me know its clearer :flowers:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by tyffanny
This tread is very special....
And if the girl concerned was reading this tread im sure she would feel chock that we came to that conclusion , that we are genious and that she would feel help and support trough all this ....;D:D

Right. He has been burned quite a bit and needs this love to continue on. He has found the deeper meaning to life.. and that is what he wants to share with us :)

No he has known her much longer than that. The whole marriage thingie is confusing to me. The only marriage that makes sense to me is the one that he speaks about, futuristically and hopefully, saying his third marriage he will just KNOW that he is meant to be with her and that it just has to hit him. The thriller 25 has a meaning ... 25 years has a significance. If we rememebr back to the access hollywood interview with him and will, one might remember the music playing.. now fast forward to Will's album that came out last year. Listen to his song called FLY GIRL..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMF8JzFnZGA

Sound familiar???? In it he says, "pretty girls, they be coming around. I wanna let you know, I'll be turning them down. Cause I don't want no other ladies telling me they love me.." Now I know, I know. this is on will's album. But don't let that side track you!!! Remember, it sounded as if it was Michael's first and the lyrics can EASILY line up with the message he tries to convey..and hey, how convenient!! Will's album was called SONGS ABOUT GIRLS.. now if I am not mistaken, that sounds like a DISCLAIMER to me..as if it was will, or perhaps michael's, way of saying 'these songs are meant to be realistic and my story..., they are about a girl (or girls) that exists, leaving her nameless, her mystery for all to ponder and work on. Here is my story.." Now..is that story Michael's or Will's?? That I have not yet figured out yet.
the kind of posts that make ya go :brow:

Last edited:
Back