Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

What do you mean? :)
he's said how he's been told what to wear, what to say, how to act.. that is others controling his IMAGE.

But he has always tried to control his MUSIC .. what music he puts out... just so happens that I think he is more interested in his music than his image :yes:

^^ ok ok!!you're absolutely right :yes:
I think I said that for a reason last night :yes: I cannot remember the reason.. :|

Another will.i.am song everyone here should listen to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd5txmoKvvg

:)

Seriously .. don't just listen, but post your two cents!!

Also .. who remembers what was said, about the story line, in the L'UOMO VOGUE magazine??? Do I have to type it up? :) Seriously!!

Also: What do you think he means by LIGHT? Perhaps she is his truth? His helper to help light his way out to freedom? Think about it.

Last edited:
Now on Michael's song, SOMEONE IN THE DARK, he speaks of a friend. A secret friend, who holds his hand. He calls her his star.

" Hand in hand where dreams never end
My star, secret friend, and me"

Put parenthesis around the secret friend if you must, to make it make sense better :yes:

Also, he refers to stars in that song. Think on that. :)

Really hard. ;)

So could it be that this is Michael's song?? Or perhaps will's?? :unsure: :)

On the contrary. I believe it to be FOR MICHAEL, on will's album, because of TIMING. It's not Michael's time to speak of THEM yet..hence no REAL SOLID album ... shoot me :lol: But those're my TWO cents..or perhaps dozen cents!

Also.. GERALDO's interview has been mentioned before on this thread... Geraldo asks Michael who his friends are ... Michael says that you can name the TRUE ones all on one hand .. or perhaps on just ONE finger???? Could he mean her?? And what about on Oprah where he is asked who he's been inlove with .. Why does he pause and say "...and another girl.." Could this be her?? I think so. So no, they did not begin their history in 1998 or so.. 1998 was just somethin michael wrote on things to be superstitious :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe the meaning of LIGHT in this song means that this lady brought him out of his sadness, through her support and being there for him somehow?? idk..

sounds like YOU ARE MY LIFE :wub:
Youuuu helped me understand that love is the answer,
all that I am.

And I..i'm a better man,
since you taught me by sharing your life. :wub::wub:

You are the sun, you make me SHINE.
Or more like the stars that twinkle at night..
You are the moon that glows in my heart...

Youuuu helped me understand that love is the answer,
all that I am.

And I..i'm a better man,
since you taught me by sharing your life. :wub::wub:

You are the sun, you make me SHINE.
Or more like the stars that twinkle at night..
You are the moon that glows in my heart...
we're like the stars

in the night

I LOVE YOU..

:wub:

Am so confused, you leave this thread for a night theres like 3-4 more pages and 11 more theories than the last time round lol...............
just belting it all out there lol

it's all a biiig puzzle, waiting for the creator to touch on it finally or rather a painting, or perhaps a tapestry as Michael puts it, all waiting to be brought together and held together as one...

we are just having fun discussing :lol:

just to show how obsessed I am over this,.... :lol:

I actually have a playlist on my iPod dedicated to this subject of this girl!! Songs that might be about her or perhaps another girl:yes:

I am not crazy, I swear .. curious and over-analytical, perhaps.. but crazy.. No. :lol:

teeeeheeeeeeee!

just belting it all out there lol

it's all a biiig puzzle, waiting for the creator to touch on it finally or rather a painting, or perhaps a tapestry as Michael puts it, all waiting to be brought together and held together as one...

we are just having fun discussing :lol:
Yeah I've got my ideas about this love story. But its long to post right now. And it might have already been touched on and possibly just a LITTLE too far-fetched for yall lol.
well see maybe later..........

I actually have a playlist on my iPod dedicated to this subject of this girl!! Songs that might be about her or perhaps another girl:yes:

I am not crazy, I swear .. curious and over-analytical, perhaps.. but crazy.. No. :lol:

teeeeheeeeeeee!

hahaha :lol:

Yeah I've got my ideas about this love story. But its long to post right now. And it might have already been touched on and possibly just a LITTLE too far-fetched for yall lol.
well see maybe later..........

maybe someday you might share :D

teeeeheeeeeeee!
Hello BPYTD you aint meet me sweetie. my theory is based on dangerous album songs mainly. But I can post it yet b/c its simply too long. I can analyse to the cows come home!

Also.. GERALDO's interview has been mentioned before on this thread... Geraldo asks Michael who his friends are ... Michael says that you can name the TRUE ones all on one hand .. or perhaps on just ONE finger???? Could he mean her?? And what about on Oprah where he is asked who he's been inlove with .. Why does he pause and say "...and another girl.." Could this be her?? I think so. So no, they did not begin their history in 1998 or so.. 1998 was just somethin michael wrote on things to be superstitious :lol:
Remember what else he said when Geraldo asked him about friends?

He said, "Oh, you wouldn't know them."
:)

Last edited:
^^How could I forget that! :O I must've remembered it, somehow, subconsciously cause that was what I was getting at.. gah, fried brains! :lol:

What if it was something like this and it actually was a real person? There have been studies done on mutual lucid dreaming. There are many things in life we still do not understand but yet they exist. Not to say this is what happened but since we are only here brainstorming and dreaming, then maybe I'll do some of my what if's :D.

What if, like at the end of the Billie Jean video, he was able to visit someone in his dream and this someone actually felt his presence somehow, maybe in her dream as well. You know how dreams go, sometimes you don't even see a face but you know the person is the same person because of their spirit. It is the same. So a person can look different to you in the dream, yet you know it is that same person. Just as a in a dream your house can look like a different house, yet you know it is your house. Dreams are weird like that (or is it just mine:no: :lol:). That person may not even know it was MJ, just that they are familiar with him because he (the spirit of the man) is a friend from some dreams. Remember, I am only brainstorming. When I listen to the songs, it's what I hear. I could be way off. But even if it were just dreams and not an actual person in his dreams, but the ideal of what he wants in someone, does not discount all the important qualities he is looking for (like AFMJ mentioned). Later on when I have more time I can bring song lyrics in to support this view of how it could be. It's just an idea I had. It doesn't have to be creepy either. If someone is praying that God reveal something to him, it could just be a vision of the person he is meant to be with. Not something that God would disprove of as some might wonder, if that is indeed what happened.

Ah :eek: ! This Is Absolutely True what you say here In highlight !!

The desire to not feel lonely is not unreasonable. Wanting someone with certain attributes should not be viewed by anyone as only a fantasy if these are things he knows will stop him from feeling lonely. I mean, when he’s saying things like he could have a house full of people and still feel lonely from within, then that shows his loneliness is really running deep. Or, was really running deep—gotta say was since he is noticeably happier these days. :)

Below, are two lines from two different songs for you all to listen to. One is from “Someone Put Your Hand Out.” The other is from “Who Is It.” When you listen to these lines, you are going to notice that he is singing them the exact same way and that both are referring to the same thing. When I hear him sing it this way, I get a sense that the feeling is coming from the same place within him. I’m also betting that this place is also where his need to cry was coming from.

Scroll down to see the lines and where they are in the songs.

“Someone Put Your Hand Out”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP7XUx8G3qU&watch_response

“It’s because I’m needing that someone!” (3:31 into song)

“Who Is It”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5xxJ3QYsk

“I can’t take it ‘cause I’m lonely!” (2:27 into song followed by him lamenting)

The loneliness that he’s been expressing over the years is not just a figment of his imagination. It’s real.

Now, let’s look at these two lines I’ve pulled from “You Are My Life.” These are things that were supposed to happen after she appeared and started changing his life.

* You took away the fear

* No more tears, no more pain

Now, look at these lines from the song “You Are So Beautiful” that he wrote during the trial.

You are salvation to me
You near dried my tears
Washed away my fears

His friend had things rolling in overdrive.

Also, he refers to his soul very often in songs. He’s doing it in “Who Is It” but he’s saying someone hurt it. He mentions souls in “For All Time” but in this song he’s saying the souls are embracing. In the lyrics for “You Are So Beautiful” he said, “The hole in my soul was covered up because you…you are so beautiful. You are all that I am. Deep in my heart”

It looks like he’s been checking off some things about her that are on his list. He’s been smiling a lot lately and his eyes have been twinkling too.

I love the way he acts when he's in love. It's nice to see him acting vivacious.
:wub:

His happiness comes out in his voice while he is singing and the songs he chooses, just like it's doing in "Hold My Hand."

:yes:

This upcoming album is going to be really nice. He's also going to take this feeling of happiness all around the world.

Last edited:
I would, but its not letting me..its says that the lyrics are missing?

You guys may be onto something here...the lyrics about her walking away from him? Maybe he was in some kind of disguise, and she just didn't know it was him...some kind of costume where he could be like the Oscar Meyer Weiner man or some other type of character that greets people and shakes their hand....and she happened to be one of those people whose hand he shook?? AND maybe just maybe HE could see her - through the mask in the disguise, but she just couldn't see him....and that never in her wildest dreams could she ever imagine that she just shook MICHAEL JACKSON's hand...?? He may have been a gentleman after...and took her hand and kissed it...and if she ever knew...she'd probably faint... Just a thought...

Last edited:
You guys may be onto something here...the lyrics about her walking away from him? Maybe he was in some kind of disguise, and she just didn't know it was him...some kind of costume where he could be like the Oscar Meyer Weiner man or some other type of character that greets people and shakes their hand....and she happened to be one of those people whose hand he shook?? AND maybe just maybe HE could see her - through the mask in the disguise, but she just couldn't see him....and that never in her wildest dreams could she ever imagine that she just shook MICHAEL JACKSON's hand...?? He may have been a gentleman after...and took her hand and kissed it...and if she ever knew...she'd probably faint... Just a thought...
ohh she saw him alright, she just wasn't interested... she wasn't interested in him at all, he had to chase her down and win her over... (TWYMMF video and lyrics)

Back