Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Michael Jackson is a natural born sweetie. He cannot fake that for a period of 50 years. A person can't touch the lives and souls of others in a loving and positive way if they have a dark heart. It will not work.

Look at the love that he put into Neverland. You can feel the beauty of Neverland just by looking at it in photos. A person that has a dark heart cannot create a place like that. A person that has a dark heart is going to create a place that will drain the energy of everyone that enters it. When people go to Neverland they leave revived.

It is Michael's spirit that was filling Neverland and bringing it to life. When he's not around people can tell. That entire county can tell he is gone even though Neverland is still there. Right now, it's like Neverland is sleeping and waiting for him to return and wake it up. In addition to this, the citizens of that county miss him. No one in their right mind would miss a person that has a dark heart and this is another way of knowing that Michael doesn't.

Absolutely agree!

Under regular circumstances, it isn't uncommon to feel like maybe you're intruding by saying you could tell someone is or was depressed, but we're talking about MJ. He is someone that grew up under a camera lense. He's been around many of us most of our lives. It's kind of hard to not notice. Also, to ignore this is almost like ignoring it while signs of it are coming from a family member.

Michael has been in our lives pratically every step of the way and for those that were actually babies born into the Michael Jackson era, he actually has been a part of their lives every step of the way. There are some fans on this very board that can look back at their lives from when they were toddlers and say they can't remember a time where Michael Jackson was not around.

And then there is this to keep in mind...

Michael himself has not been the type of person that ignores those going through pain and suffering. He's always been the type to lend a helping hand whenever he felt that he was able to do so. That's how he became a humanitarian.

He's a very attentive person and it's never mattered to him if he actually knew the people or not. He's been the type to just jump in there and offer his help. Sometimes...a lot of times...people didn't even know it was him that was helping them because he was doing it without making an announcement.

I think we are just returning the kindness and the caring by offering him our moral support. Why ignore his pain when he hasn't been the type to ignore the pain of others?

When he starts singing lines like, "When I'm with you I'm in the light where I cannot be found" it's time to start paying attention, not turning away. I don't think we're being intrusive. I think we are being attentive. We're just showing that whe has pain,and not turn a blind eye ,but speake actually care about how he feels.

you speak words of truth ,and we should listen to michael ,acknowledgeIf he's In need... And offer words of love and care and upliftment to michael...do all we can Inreaching out to him the best we can...Michael has never turn his back on those In need or those who asked of him for help ,It's time to be there for him ,to lend a shoulder to lean on and not ask or expect anything of him In return...to actually put him first for a change...when ever he needs us...well these are my feelings...

I am really going to miss this thread. My computer is broken and Im just on my aunts right now. I will be missing out, but I hope it doesn't die down. I loved being able to follow everyones thoughts and get caught up in the romance and love of it. I'll catch up when I can.

I am really going to miss this thread. My computer is broken and Im just on my aunts right now. I will be missing out, but I hope it doesn't die down. I loved being able to follow everyones thoughts and get caught up in the romance and love of it. I'll catch up when I can.
Awwwww, I hope you'll be able to come back soon. I have a feeling Mike's about to do something really cool.

Hey, don't know if you have a Best Buy in your area, but maybe the Geek Squad can fix your computer.
*waving*

Last edited:
I don't know why I feel this way, MJbabe21, but it seems like Mike and 'em are about to start making their move soon.

Until then, here's something nice to listen to, if it plays properly. lol This shows that MJ has always felt strongly about people coming together. Enjoy! If it plays properly. lol If not, you can go to YouTube to listen to it. It's one of my favorites from the Jackson days called "Show You The Way To Go."

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=hN1kPTJgbOQ

:( My kids broke the screen on my lap top....and I am broke at the moment. Till the house sells. So for today I'm on my aunts computer. Tomorrow I'm headed back home and will be without anything. Maybe in a month I'll be back even if it means taking a beating on selling my house. At least I'll have the stress gone and my life back. (and can splurge on a cheap computer)

Good luck with that and hope all goes well. And keep praying on it so you can stay strong.
:flowers:

O/T: you can often pick up free computers on Craigslist, if not free, check barter, you might have something someone with a computer wants and will exchange with you.

Last edited:
LINES FROM SONGS RELEASED IN 2001:

"Speechless"
But I have not the words here to explain.
When I'm with you I am lost for words. I don't know what to say. My head's spinning like a carousel, so silently I pray.

"Don't Walk Away"
Don't walk away. See I just can't find the right thing to say. I tried but all my pain gets in the way. Tell me what I have to do so you'll stay. Should I get down on my knees and pray?

"Whatever Happens"
Preoccupied, she's afraid. Afraid that what they're doing is not right. He doesn't know what to say, so he prays.

LINES FROM SONG RELEASED IN 2003:

"One More Chance"
If you see her, tell her this for me. All I need is one more chance at love.

LINES FROM SONG RELEASED IN 2008:

"For All Time"
And if these words could keep you happy, I'd do anything.
When I say I love you, that's for all time
When I say I need you, that's for all time
In 2003, he said he needed one more chance at love. In 2008, he said for the good love he's receiving he'd go anywhere just as long as she is there. Now, as we can see in "One More Chance" and "For All Time," he knows what he wants to say. Does it seem like being truly loved helped him to find the words?

In "Speechless" he said, "Gone is the grace for expressions of passion." Does it now seem like the grace for expressions of passion has returned and did love take care of this as well?

Last edited:
:D :D :D :D :D :D

awwwwwww he is really showing that he is in love, and yes, that he is truely loved without a doubt!!:)

He is sooooo in love, isn't he?

FROM "FLY GIRL"
It's all so clear
Clear to me now
It's gotta be your class, style and your smile
The sun ain't shining, shining when you're gone
All I get is rain
All I get is storms
'Cause it's nothin' I can do
And nothin' I can say
'Cause I know I coulda, woulda, shoulda asked you to stay
Stay with me for life
Make you my wife
When it's raining and storming there's nothing he can say. The sun doesn't come when she is away. It's only there when she is there because in "You Are My Life" he said she is the sun. So, until he marries her the story isn't done.

Part I is "Get that girl."
Part II is "Change her name."

Mike's love story only has two parts, you guys. Part I and Part II because he said, "Two times a charm." :lol: :wub:

You know from what Ne-Yo has been saying MJ will change the lyrics. The above sounds just like something he would say.

So, the love story continues as the mystery unfolds...

You go, Mike!

Last edited:
overwhelmned ,feeling a sense of powerful love taken place an undeniable unquestioned one felt by all:wub:

He is sooooo in love, isn't he?

FROM "FLY GIRL"

When it's raining and storming there's nothing he can say. The sun doesn't come when she is away. It's only there when she is there because in "You Are My Life" he said she is the sun. So, until he marries her the story isn't done.

Part I is "Get that girl."
Part II is "Change her name."

Mike's love story only has two parts, you guys. Part I and Part II because he said, "Two times a charm." :lol: :wub:

You know from what Ne-Yo has been saying MJ will change the lyrics. The above sounds just like something he would say.

So, the love story continues as the mystery unfolds...

You go, Mike!

awwwww that is so sweet!!:D Go MJ!!:clap:

'Cause I know I coulda, woulda, shoulda asked you to stay
Stay with me for life
Make you my wife

^^ This part of the song grabs my attention, Esp. the "I coulda,woulda, shoulda" part.IDK is he asking her to come back??Maybe giving him another chance at Love with her???

Last edited:
I am writing this using my cell phone if u can beliee it and its a cheapy 1, not a blackberry so its hard 2 do. U know ur a dmjflitd addict when... Lol. I cant read posts on here from my phone but i had a question. Do u think many women will think this thread will be about them and recognize themselves in it? Many women probably have met and spent time with him thru these past years. What do any of u think? i wonder if this post makes sense being i cant read it. Hope it does.

Nope Ape, It makes your post makes sense.. No worries :D. Well you have a good point :yes: Maybe these women really think that MJ is singing to them, and that he is in love with the women that thinks its her. idk, never know??

Last edited:
Well I know it's not about me, but I'll keep reading :popcorn: :lol: :D

If he's :happy: in those moments I congratulate him :jump: if he was in :wub: in any moment in his life, the lady was very lucky for having Michael's :wub:

:popcorn:

I'll miss this thread for four days, its so addicting :D.

Last edited:
I think MJ is too shy and that's why will never go find that woman or women but will continue singing about it in songs. And that woman is too shy to go find MJ. The END of the story.

In “Stranger In Moscow,” released in 1995, not long after his troubles began, he said, "Armageddon of the brain" after saying "Here abandoned in my fame."

In “Speechless,” released in 2001, during a time when his feelings were still being largely disregarded, he said, "My head is spinning like a carousel."

Both lines above are referring to his mind. It sounds like he was saying there were many painful and puzzling thoughts running through his mind and he couldn't find a way to sort them out.

Fortunately, God gave him the strength and support to deal with his dilemma and now it feels like MJ has managed to gather his thoughts. It feels like he now has peace of mind. Love and the Lord gave him the strength to sort through his thoughts and eject whatever he doesn’t need, and keep what he does. He didn’t need to hold on to the negative thoughts that were forced upon him. They were weighing him down. He had to learn to reject them and only hold on to thoughts that would lift him up. Yes, God is such a loving God that He will even help a person sort through their thoughts. Here’s proof of it.

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Love and God strengthened him mentally. God and love were working on him internally and this is how you can tell.

What did MJ say in 2006 while sipping on lemonade by a pool? If you recall, he said, "I have to change my whole outlook." These spoken words are the complete opposite of "Armageddon of the brain." These words are words of decisiveness. No more is his head spinning like a carousel because God is merciful. God provided him with all the answers and the tool to sort through his thoughts. It’s called “The Word.”

When the persecutors tried to knock MJ down, they instead caused him to stand up and God was right there with him. Now the world is going to be visited by “The New Michael Jackson.” And from looking at the below scripture, God’s work is coming along beautifully as always.

Ephesians 4:23
And be renewed in the spirit of your mind.

Colossians 3:10
And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created him.

So, it looks like their decision to continue ridiculing MJ back fired. It back fired on them to the maximum! :lol:

God is good. Love is good. And the love story continues as the mystery unfolds, and as MJ’s new music approaches out of the sound of silence. Looking forward to hearing what’s been coming to the beautiful mind of Michael the “Maestro.”

Until next time...

I love this thread too...

Mr.Jackson is way out of my league...I know its not me...

I am common folk, down to earth, go with the flow, non traditional poor college student that only cares about helping others...

Keep Healing The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:
Moddie777...you are so right about, Who is it, it is a key factor as it was others that hurt them. They have weathered the good, bad and ugly together! The music videos are very telling, they give a lot of details and clues. Her name was leaked on american tv show in recent times...they were very much in awe of her inner strength and calmness. I won't say which show or what her name is but its the same love for the last 25 years. MJ has never been involved with any other woman and the trial actually dealt with all that sort of stuff. She was the defense surprise key witness, she was involved with the trial.The news had said she was traumatized and sick like MJ and wished her a speedy recovery. There was info etc about her off and on throughout the years and during the trial but there are gags in place, sealed documents, etc. Everything about her was removed, she was made invisible.... Remember the public got the 'Judge approved transcripts'. A lot of people actually know her like staff, friends, family, business associates. People don't know MJ unless they know her, that has always been the common denominator....so when fans or cuckoos get an autograph and claim to know him or claim to be in the know its clear that they are playing games. There are some that know a lot about her but don't personally know her like Geraldo, Jay Leno and a few others. They were engaged in 86 or 87 and also they were engaged in either later of 1990 or early 1991 there was a tv news announcement about it. They couldn't marry due to circumstances and MJ is very careful throughout time on what he says about her due to legalities and safety, security issues. So depending on what is going on at the time as to what he can say and how much. That's why they chose to share their lives through MJ's song and dance.

In the 80's she was referred to as Tinker Bell, 90's Mystery girl, and 2000's his Queen. MJ's song and dance has always been about them and will always be. Future songs will be more clearer meaning less words of mystery. Once people understand history then one has a better understanding of the present and future. The vogue magazine is very telling its one of MJ's masterpieces! It's good to see these type of discussions throughout the years! PHM was edited a lot for public but the intro and ending of it is in dedication to her. It's easy to find the connections between all the songs by matching similar lyrics. As we learn how to match things in grade 1 and 2 but unless we look at the bad and ugly we will never fully understand what happened to them and appreciate the good and some of things they survived! Also we would have more appreciation for Mj as a musical genius! Do any of you get when and why the masks and scarves came about?

Thanks for putting some of the puzzle pieces in place, ms fairy. As for your question, "Do any of you get when and why the masks and scarves came about?"

Feel free to explain. Do enlighten us. Although I do not know who she is, I want to thank you for not providing her name. MJ is the only one that should do it. Kudos to you.

:flowers:

And the love story continues as the mystery unfolds...

Last edited:
Moddie777...you are so right about, Who is it, it is a key factor as it was others that hurt them. They have weathered the good, bad and ugly together! The music videos are very telling, they give a lot of details and clues. Her name was leaked on american tv show in recent times...they were very much in awe of her inner strength and calmness. I won't say which show or what her name is but its the same love for the last 25 years. MJ has never been involved with any other woman and the trial actually dealt with all that sort of stuff. She was the defense surprise key witness, she was involved with the trial.The news had said she was traumatized and sick like MJ and wished her a speedy recovery. There was info etc about her off and on throughout the years and during the trial but there are gags in place, sealed documents, etc. Everything about her was removed, she was made invisible.... Remember the public got the 'Judge approved transcripts'. A lot of people actually know her like staff, friends, family, business associates. People don't know MJ unless they know her, that has always been the common denominator....so when fans or cuckoos get an autograph and claim to know him or claim to be in the know its clear that they are playing games. There are some that know a lot about her but don't personally know her like Geraldo, Jay Leno and a few others. They were engaged in 86 or 87 and also they were engaged in either later of 1990 or early 1991 there was a tv news announcement about it. They couldn't marry due to circumstances and MJ is very careful throughout time on what he says about her due to legalities and safety, security issues. So depending on what is going on at the time as to what he can say and how much. That's why they chose to share their lives through MJ's song and dance.

In the 80's she was referred to as Tinker Bell, 90's Mystery girl, and 2000's his Queen. MJ's song and dance has always been about them and will always be. Future songs will be more clearer meaning less words of mystery. Once people understand history then one has a better understanding of the present and future. The vogue magazine is very telling its one of MJ's masterpieces! It's good to see these type of discussions throughout the years! PHM was edited a lot for public but the intro and ending of it is in dedication to her. It's easy to find the connections between all the songs by matching similar lyrics. As we learn how to match things in grade 1 and 2 but unless we look at the bad and ugly we will never fully understand what happened to them and appreciate the good and some of things they survived! Also we would have more appreciation for Mj as a musical genius! Do any of you get when and why the masks and scarves came about?

I wish to begin by saying "thank you for your post". However, some things just don't add up to me. For example, you mentioned that "her name was leaked" on American TV show in recent times. If this was the case, would not others have picked up on this? MJ fans are ALWAYS, imo, on the prowl for any news regarding Michael. Also, in regard to the TV show that spilled the beans it doesn't seem media-like to let news of a relationship involving him to lay low. Throughout the years the media has been desperately trying to link Michael and Grace as a couple.

Now, I agree with the fact that this "love interest" has been ongoing for over 25 years.

In addition, you mentioned "this lady" being a key witness for the defense, becoming traumatized, sick and the media wishing her well; transcripts that were sealed and everything about her being removed. Well, concerning the news wishing her well how could such a thing escape the notice of so many of his fans who could not attend and were glued to their TV's, taping and watching not just ONE broadcast station BUT many. And about the sealed transcripts, that is just IT they are SEALED! How would anyone know that things pertaining to this "mystery woman" were removed UNLESS, imo, Thomas Mesearu and his assistant shared such privy information. Mr. Mesearu DOES NOT give the impression that he is that type of lawyer who would give out such personal material; neither the Judge. And I feel that if this fact is true regarding the "surprise defense witness", the focus would still be on her until this very day.

To say that "when fans or cuckoos get an autograph and claim to know him or claim to be in the know its clear that they are playing games" is a bit harsh, imho. Personally, I find referring to fans as being "cuckoos" an insult. I much rather use the word, "fanatic" because fans of any entertainer, actor/actress, sport hero, etc...relate to the one they admire on different levels. And, it is a known fact that he DOES call fans and keep up with some of them; not every fan who claims to know him is actually lying. For the most part, the tendency is to automatically disbelieve a fan who says they know him due to the fact that he is such an ICON in this world and seems to be untouchable.

About the engagement thing I have only heard about 2 women reaching the point of being engaged to him, which are Romonica Harris and Shanna Mantagal. What is puzzling to me is if he was engaged in 86 and 87 then, in 90 and 91, did he not have opportunities to resume where they left off after his divorce to Lisa? Why Debbie? Should he not have returned to her. Also, what about the time that elapsed after his marriage to Debbie? Could he not have gotten back with "this lady" and married her? I can hardly believe that an announcement of this magnitude of him being engaged with this "mystery lady" would have escaped the notice of zillion of fans as well as the media who has hounded him all his life.

This discussion within this thread has been about MJ's messages of love to this "lady" through song. If she has been around him "all this time", why the need for these messages of love in the song? I take them to be his only means of communication, at this time, until he makes a direct move. On the other hand, I do comply with the fact that "Future songs will be more clearer meaning less words of mystery" because we now have a brand new Michael.

With no disrespect intended to anyone....

I think the only person that truly KNOWS WHO Mr. Jackson is really "IN LOVE" with is Mr.Jackson...it doesn't matter what anyone else speculates/thinks....when the time is right, I am sure WE as Mr.Jacksons fans/admires and his family will be the first to know...

The mystery continues~~~

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

There's one thing for sure...

MJ is in love and he knows exactly who he is in love with. Is she from his past? We don't know. Is she from the present? We don't know. Is he singing about being in love in ways that are different from the past? He surrrrrrrre is and he sounds beautiful.

So the love story continues as his feelings continue to grow...

Gotta come back and add what just came to me when I clicked the "Save" button.

MJ and his lady friend are not the ones running this present relationship. God is the one running it. MJ said he wanted love that's so divine. Therefore, this new relationship will have to run on divine time. It's running on the time of The One that created yesterday as well as tomorrow.

Last edited:
There's one thing for sure...

MJ is in love and he knows exactly who he is in love with. Is she from his past? We don't know. Is she from the present? We don't know. Is he singing about being in love in ways that are different from the past? He surrrrrrrre is and he sounds beautiful.

So the love story continues as his feelings continue to grow...

Gotta come back and add what just came to me when I clicked the "Save" button.

MJ and his lady friend are not the ones running this present relationship. God is the one running it. MJ said he wanted love that's so divine. Therefore, this new relationship will have to run on divine time. It's running on the time of The One that created yesterday as well as tomorrow.

Smiles~~~Time will tell...

PS: Love the thread/Your posts...

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:
Back