Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

I am so exhausted lately but I really want to write something. I haven't fully read through all the posts since I've been away but skimmed through and saw SOS wanted someone to comment so I'll try to put in my two bits since I could see another angle to it.
I'll post in red for Luuuuuuuuuv :p
for example,

in You Are My Life - while I feel there could be a parallel in the line, "You Are the Sun" and the whole song may well be prophetic, its also hard to conclude that its about someone he doesn't know (as of the releasing in 2001) because he also says, "you taught me by sharing your life" which seems to be a very finite reference to the past.
If it is prophetic then it'd be easy enough to explain..or wishful thinking but I'll go with it just being how it sounds. It sounds like someone sharing her life with him. I always took it to mean that she shared, as in talked about her life and told him personal stories, stories about her life as well as sharing by spending time together.
In the song The Way You Love Me he keeps repeating, "you'll see" as to indicate they have not as of yet connected physically whereas in For All Time he says, "with a tender touch you know so well"

well - how can that be, if he's talking to/about the same person -
Well...one way I could see this not being a contradiction is is if he did meet someone in the dark in his dreams or here's a new thought that hasn't been mentioned before...online. Maybe we are all to scared to say that for fear of being correct? Because we wouldn't want to say something that would give everyone reason to go nuts over their own thoughts and imaginations that would happen by wondering if someone they talk to or have come across online could be him and certainly wouldn't want to take away any freedom he would have by the possibility of him coming online. But since we don't know, and I'm brainstorming with you all, I'll bring it up as a possibility. lol. Gosh I am so tired and I hope that I am not sounding foolish because I'm talking in this state of mind.

ok to elaborate now. If it is not contradictory, it could be a possibility in the two instances I've mentioned because in a dream, a person could be very familiar with another's spirit and their touch and personality from a dream (my disney love story version of interpretation) and if online, words can describe something in such detail that they are, in a way, felt and can be known so well through their words, and at the same time she may not even be aware of it being him. Just a thought. Both are still very romantic. Both could be true at the same time as well if one is open to such possibilities

its that type of thing that keeps me pretty much only focused on songs where there are no "contradictions" in terms within the same song -

so what I do is look for a consistant "storyline" where there are no contradicting terms,

such as in the fact that the same action of the woman he's talking about in Who Is It (the song not the video lol) is the same action mentioned in You Are Not Alone, just mentioned with a different sentiment or expression,

or when I hear Can't Let Her Get Away, in addition to the song title suggesting what it obviously means, there is also a line that says, "I'll never let her be" both of which lines remind me of the words, "I'll never let you part" in Will You Be There simply because its saying the same thing.

Those songs are on the same album time-line wise so it makes sense they could be about the same person

now -

being that this is someone who "left" I notice in the next album, HIStory there is still talk about someone who "left" in You Are Not Alone

he also says she is "in his heart" just like in Will You Be There

- then being that in the next album, Invincible there is also a song about someone who "left" in Don't Walk Away and he expresses that this person is always in his heart

in Don't Walk Away he says, "even though I had to let you go, you will always be" - and he also says, "you and me" just as he'd said in the adlib of You Are Not Alone, "you and me - together" in addition to saying, "you are always in my heart"

- imho the point of all that, goes back to Someone In the Dark, "you and I, could never REALLY say goodbye"

so it would make sense to me that by the time 2004 came along and Someone In the Dark is on the Ultimate Collection, it only makes sense to me that as far as timeline goes, he may have put it on there, along with a song like, Fall Again to express the same thing in a different way, which in Fall Again he said, "I haven't left you alone" so it stands to reason that Someone in the Dark showed up on TUC, not so much because it was the year 2004, but because it was a reference to the past

and all this assuming any of it means...

... :lol: anything!!

Now while I'm talking about "meanings"

It seems that One More Chance could have been the result of a spiritual "revelation" he may have had as just prior to that time MJ seemed to be keeping company with men of a siritual orientation, and who were said to be assisting him and that is also the period in which he did the TV Guide interview where he mentioned the spirituality of his upbringing, so it seems he was in a very spiritual frame of mind, perhaps due to the other things he'd also been through during that period, and everyone knows that when we are "going through" is when we reach out to Spirit even more, and also toward TRUE love - so perhaps that is when he "connected" with the idea of giving the two of them a sure chance of being together by praying, meditating and then deciding to release that song OMC

With all this, I also feel we have to allow for a bit of "poetic license" because as Quincy said, "Michael understands drama" and we all know what that means, :lol: our man is drama royalty as demonstrated in the multifarious ways he goes about expressing himself.

agreed

True, and I hope no one is or would continue doing that because it would really throw things off in the thread.

yes, interestingly, the timeline is one of the key elements of this thread
which makes it very interesting when a song from the past connects with a song from recent times - and at the same time - any number of people may have been in his thoughts intermittently throughout -

the most famous entertainer in the world has to know more people than anyone in the world - or so it would seem

The fun is in the fact that its all a big "eye opener" and at the same time, very difficult for me to be "conclusive" about certain things, especially with songs that contain two contradictory aspects

- as another example,

with You Are My Life, it is also on the same album with Butterflies which MJ had a remix done for which moddie777 (i think it was) mentioned the rap by Eve where she says, "all your life you've waited for this chick, nobody told you it would feel like this"

- well if that is the case then the person he's talking about in the line that says, "you taught me by sharing your life" would not be someone he's been waiting "all his life for" as of the releasing of that same album because if he's been "waiting all his life" and "feeling" a certain way as a result of it, then that person did not teach him by sharing their life
It could be, in the possible circumstances I had mentioned. He could be waiting all his life for this special ideal woman. Maybe he dreams about her. It might not be about a real person, but she could be the epitome of the perfect woman, in his mind. So he waits all his life, and then finds someone who fits that description in his mind, and they share a friendship. By sharing a friendship, and sharing time together, and sharing stories of each others lives with each other, they would be sharing their lives. She would be sharing her life with him and she didn't have to be there in his past to do that. Just like an author shares his or her vision for a story with us, or like a director shares his or her vision of a story with us. By telling your life story to someone, you are sharing bits of your life with them. Though it could also be about someone from his past. WHy not? Could have been someone who he had shared parts of his life with and she knows him so well because they maybe grew up together? Very possible. I wonder if we will ever know.
right?

actually, imho You Rock My World is one song wherein he suggests a number of things that could be considered as "contraditory" in terms within the same song making it hard to pinpoint what he's saying

, for instance - the song is called, You Rock My World, but what he repeats in the song is You Rocked My World you know you did,which suggests that he is responding to a person of the past, then he also says, stay with me (suggesting she is presently there) then also says...."I'll be (suggesting future tense) all you need" -

so the only thing I can imagine about that is when he says "stay", he may be

talking about someone who is "with" him without being physically "with" him.

That would then make sense with what Eve says in the rap to Butterflies, and therefore suggests that all along this has been someone who he has had a "sense" (spititually) of being "with" him even though he's been "waiting" all his life for it to manifest

and whom he may have "rediscovered" or someone who "reappeared" during the big ordeal of 2003, thereby being an "answer" to his "reaching out" in the song, OMC

I hope this makes sense,If not, I hope someone will copy and quote which lines to further discuss, for clarity.

If there is an "unfolding story" here, it will likely not be about anyone we're all familiar with anyway because, as MJ told Geraldo, when it comes to loyal friends, "you wouldn't know them" - and neither would we so it would be fruitless to even "go" there

I feel the "safest" thing we can do is stay away from interpretations.

To me the difference is that an "interpretation" is the reader/listener's "version" of what MJ is saying, whereas the lyrics themselves are strictly what MJ himself has said and when we use that information alone, it makes it more fun for the purpose of this thread imho.

What I feel the point of this thread is, is to figure out what he's saying - in some cases - seemingly, from song to song - not who he's saying it to,

For the most part I feel we've been doing pretty well. MJ's songs are like a train ride through a long tunnel ... as we enjoy the sights

or rather

the sounds

May the exploration and discovery continue...:dancin:
OK I am going to post this. I am too tired to read it over to make sure it makes sense or to decide whether I even should post it. They are simply possibilities of the unknown. I am just open to possibilities but don't know how close to truth it may or may not be. I am not one of those people who are "in the know" lol...guess that's why I feel free to say whatever comes to mind.

Oh I also wanted to share a thought I had while away (Im on my aunts computer again.) Many of his songs and poems and such could have had a particular person in mind, could have been inspired from another person, or various people. He could have had a completely different interpretation in mind about the songs and poems. But because God is most probably in the picture, He has made sense of them all and they all seem to fit so perfectly to be talking about this one love. God fit those pieces of the puzzle in even though MJ may have had entirely something else in mind. That they all seem to click together to tell a beautiful story just shows how meticulous God is in paying attention to details. The fine print..the little things that add up to big things. Maybe God is painting another story with MJ's own words that he never saw happening. Maybe he never saw that being an outcome but maybe it IS.

There was a small story on the movie "the Secret" if anyones seen it. It's about this man who made a dream board (I forget what he called it) and it was packed away for years. His son brought it out and asked what it was and when I was explaining it to his son he realized that the house he had cut out a photo of and pasted up on the board was actually the house he was now living in and owned. That's sometimes how God works. That precise. Maybe MJ would actually be shocked to see how accurate his own words now are. (If we are on the right track).

Just another thought I had.
:cheers:

I have it notated as of 12/31/06
Thanks for the info, STATEofSHOCK.
:flowers:

12/31/06, huh? Well, we've got another one that ties in. His demo has surfaced and he's saying "Love Never Felt So Good."

That's nice. He feels the love that's coming from her. He needed that. And those positive love songs are just rolling in.

Also, I see that Ape has visited and answered your post. She gave you a cool answer. I've been preoccupied with trying to not let this thread be taking over by those few that try to inject negativity into it. When that happened with the very first thread, I asked the Mods to delete the thread and after it was deleted, many wanted it back. Now it is back and it seems like many are visiting it from looking at the number of views. So, this time I told myself if anyone tries to throw it off track because they can't handle the thought of Michael Jackson being in love, I'm just going to redirect the thread and they'll just have to go somewhere else to be upset about his happiness. Jealously should never be followed by destruction. It's selfish and it's wrong. It's also worthless.

Last edited:
So what you are saying is that MJ may have found someone online?? That's completely feasible. Really. I think that being online is about as anonymous as you can get...after all you don't even need to go by your real name in order to chat with others...

I am so exhausted lately but I really want to write something. I haven't fully read through all the posts since I've been away but skimmed through and saw SOS wanted someone to comment so I'll try to put in my two bits since I could see another angle to it.
I'll post in red for Luuuuuuuuuv :p

OK I am going to post this. I am too tired to read it over to make sure it makes sense or to decide whether I even should post it. They are simply possibilities of the unknown. I am just open to possibilities but don't know how close to truth it may or may not be. I am not one of those people who are "in the know" lol...guess that's why I feel free to say whatever comes to mind.

Oh I also wanted to share a thought I had while away (Im on my aunts computer again.) Many of his songs and poems and such could have had a particular person in mind, could have been inspired from another person, or various people. He could have had a completely different interpretation in mind about the songs and poems. But because God is most probably in the picture, He has made sense of them all and they all seem to fit so perfectly to be talking about this one love. God fit those pieces of the puzzle in even though MJ may have had entirely something else in mind. That they all seem to click together to tell a beautiful story just shows how meticulous God is in paying attention to details. The fine print..the little things that add up to big things. Maybe God is painting another story with MJ's own words that he never saw happening. Maybe he never saw that being an outcome but maybe it IS.

There was a small story on the movie "the Secret" if anyones seen it. It's about this man who made a dream board (I forget what he called it) and it was packed away for years. His son brought it out and asked what it was and when I was explaining it to his son he realized that the house he had cut out a photo of and pasted up on the board was actually the house he was now living in and owned. That's sometimes how God works. That precise. Maybe MJ would actually be shocked to see how accurate his own words now are. (If we are on the right track).

Just another thought I had.
:cheers:
You know, a lot of times when we are taking our steps in life, we don't always know why we're doing certain things. Sometimes, we do. Sometimes we don't. But, with many of us, we do hope that what we are doing is going to get us somewhere worth being.

Sometimes while we're taking these steps, we can't see what it is that God wants us to do. Sometimes, it's after we finish and look back that we can see what it was that He had in mind for us.

He moves us like chess pieces, you know? You can't always see where He's placing you until He's done and you take a look.

That's why God says...

Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.

I have found that it's very important to learn to do this. It makes life a lot less effortless and I am thankful that God allows us to find rest in Him. We can't do it all by ourselves. It's too complicated and we just aren't equipped to know everything. We have to allow ourselves to be led by The One that is.

It's when you allow God to move you that things fall into place. And when you are moving yourself, you want to make sure you're doing it in a way that He will approve of. When you do this, you're showing Him that you are learning from Him. You also will not go about your life in a way that is destructive to others.

This is what I admire about Michael Jackson and why I trust him. He doesn't resist God when God wants to move him and he doesn't go around destroying the lives of others when he's moving himself. He's a good person. He has a strong track record. Someone like him deserves to be loved and I just don't think that God would make him go without it. MJ has been putting a lot of time and effort into making other people happy and it's time for him to have some happiness too. It's long overdue. He can't keep giving and giving and giving and never getting.

Maybe God was just waiting for MJ to stand still for a while so he'll notice it when it's in front of him. He's never really had a chance to stand still because some many people were always pushing him to work and he was always putting everybody else before himself.

Remember how he said concert tours are very fleeting. That's him moving. He's passing through people's lives and they're passing through his life. You can't find your special someone when you're always moving like that and the people around him weren't giving him a chance to stand still.

Look at when he started singing about being in love. It's between the "Invincible" CD and now. It started happening during a time period when he wasn't working on a tight schedule.

Oh, there's something my mother said to me a little while ago while I was talking to her about him being in love and how he seems to be so much happier now. She said this time when he goes on tour he will be celebrating and he's going to take the happiness with him.

:yes:

Last edited:
So what you are saying is that MJ may have found someone online?? That's completely feasible. Really. I think that being online is about as anonymous as you can get...after all you don't even need to go by your real name in order to chat with others...
Well, with the online thoughts, MJ has fans that care about him so much that when they do post online they often post their words in a way that he will definitely know they are meant for him. I think it is very important to do this and that it's one of the most loving things his fans could do.

His enemies that are dogging him are doing it online more than anywhere else. It takes place more online than via the airwaves. Media folks cannot devote a lot of air time to one person or subject because they are in the business to make money and they have to give their viewing audience a variety or they will lose them. So when it comes to putting in time to dog Michael, they do it online.

Having fans that love him as a person and can see him as the good person that he is will speak to him and of him as such. I think it's good to make sure he has nice things to read about himself for a change. He's a book worm. He loves to read. That's why he has so many books in his library. If he's going be reading about himself through the eyes of others, let's be thankful that he can read something nice, because it shouldn't always have to be dreadful. He didn't do anything to deserve all the dreadful writeups.

If he's getting something special out of what he sometimes reads, good for him. Something has to offset the madness. It's time.

Also, I don't think it would always be from him reading it himself, though I would not doubt at all that he'd go online from time to time. I think those that work for him would bring him nice things to read about himself as well. He's only one person and he has millions of fans. He can't monitor all the boards, so he would need some people to do it for him and bring it to him. This is the day and age of the Internet. For the entertainment world, it is the electronic way of getting fan mail.

Also, since he is a person that likes to get to know regular people, and is often unable to do so in person because his fans become so excited, he probably will sometimes chat with people anonymously just to enjoy the conversation. As long as he doesn't discuss his profession and give himself away, he'll be able to shoot the breeze. He is very down to earth. No one would even know they are talking to a very famous person. Mike's cool people.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, STATEofSHOCK.
:flowers:

^ yw AFMJ :)

There is another aid to understandiing (in addition to dreams) which I believe God gives us to help us to understand things that are of Him, and that is patterns - be it pattterns in the stars, patterns in the clouds, patterns in the seasons, and what-have-you.

In that same sense, imho, we only need look at the patterns, to get a general idea of what is happening here.

If we go strictly by the music, it would seem to me that MJ first seemed to have his "eye on someone" as indicated on Thriller, where he says, "you know I think it'd be real nice if you and I could you know, get together, you're SUCH a PYT" - and he repeats "to me" in both versions which is from the orginal but added as an adlib to the album version -

and when you listen to duets of the time such as with his brother Jermaine - the earnestness with which he sings, "tell me this is real, tell me how you feel, say its what we both believe in" - or Say Say Say where he says, "standing here, baptized in all my tears, baby through the years you know I'm crying" , in The Girl is Mine he's talking about how he's been thinking deeply about this person from day 1, so this was the era of him "expressing his feelings or interest in "someone" to possibly include the serrendipitous theme of Someone In the Dark as well.

While the storybook album garnered him a Grammy, it also garnered him a fair share of trouble which is indicated by the fact that the product was pulled before it could make its way into the mainstream. It seems he took a big chance making that record, involving rights issues.

MJ actually began writing/singing/expressing about being in love per se with the release of Bad, when he said two things in that album - one being, "I just can't stop loving you" - the other being, "My lonely days are gone!" ("I've never looked so in love before!" Promise baby you'll love me forever more!!")

These two songs were both expressions of love and exuberant joy. That flow of joy was interrupted which is expressed starting in Dangerous where we got a LOT of clues of what happened that caused him much consternation, all the way through Invincible where he's talking about the exact same thing meaning the pattern or 'theme' or "point" didn't change.
I believe the reason for that is revealed in yet another pattern. There are a number of songs where MJ says that no matter how he tries, he can't "get through". The first time was in Say,Say,Say (what can I do, Girl to get through to you, because I love you)

Even in Got the Hots he mentions "getting through" to her, a song also written during one of the previous album eras.

Hence, he spends every album trying to "get through" as he hammers the same theme "home" throughout.

From Dangerous through Invincible, one action is mentioned systematically in the romantic songs of each album and he eludes to it again as recent as the box set of 2004 when he changed the original lyric from "turn away" to "run away".

In that song he also says, "I haven't left you alone" - which is what he'd mentioned in both the Dangerous and the HIStory albums as well.

Speaking of HIStory, the only love song on the HIStory album is a song about someone who will ALWAYS be in his heart even though she left unexpectedly, eg., "you never said goodbye" "you are always in my heart".

On the following album, Invincible the same thing is expressed and with the same sentiment, "even though I had to let you go, you and me, we will always be"

That pattern changed (of lamenting one who unexpectedly left) with the release of One More Chance where he begins to assume responsibility and seems to be referring to the "last time' because of his repeated use of the phrase, "this time".

OMC would also usher in an era where he'd be assuming full responsibility for everything in his life.

In the adlib of OMC, he is shouting, "tell her its all on me!" as if to say, "I'm being a man about things so hey - "my bad" (whether it was truly all on him or not bless his heart) - and so lets just give this one more chance".

Ironically One More Chance came out just pior to trouble in November 2003, which ironically gave her just the heads up needed to be prepared to 'stand in the gap' for him. This is why I believe it may just be a purely spiritual relationship, where she could 'feel' him needing her. She answered the "call" to him in two ways. First from the song, then from the troubles that required her spiritual, morale support and attention.

Everything after OMC seem to be songs of "reassurance" eg., Fall Again he says, "I haven't left you alone", in The Way You Love Me he says, "I love the way how you're __ ... , it doesn't matter how you __ ... you'll see", in Got the Hots he says, "I've got a heart beating just for you, Girl" - in For All Time, of course speaks for itself and there's an adlib at the end where he says, "no that's no lie", and his lines in Hold My Hand are also very reassuring as well as the title's theme. In The Girl is Mine 2008 he says, "you know you know I care"

What the pattern of reassurance tells me is that although he was very upset, (he'd said some pretty harsh things, perhaps fearing making her feel 'hated'), that he underrstands things a lot differently now, after going through that crises. During a crises the truth in peoples' feelings come to the surface.

The other thing I have observed is that whenever MJ does a song that is written by someone else, the most important expressions to me, in those songs are in the adlibs where he says what he wants, possibly even spontaneously.

At any rate, what this patterning tells me is after all those years of him focusing on the one thing, which is expressed from song to song, he ultimately "came" to understand something very key and has "changed his tune" and is now singing about that instead, which is someone he thought didn't love him, and now he knows she does. He went from, "If You Don't Love Me" to, "The Way You Love Me".

The most recent releases are also beginning to reveal another pattern.

MJ singing about "time". The theme of "time" began with the release of the box set in 2004, with Fall Again. He mentions "time" again in For All Time. In Got the Hots he said, "time will be all our lives". In Hold My Hand he said, "this life won't last forever" and further indicates time by, "tell me what we're waiting for"

When it was mentioned about One More Chance being the result of a spiritual epiphany he may have had, it made sense. This could have been a mutual spiritual epiphany in fact because, do you remember how many fans just prior to the "arrest" had been saying they'd had "premonitions" that something was going to happen? Imagine someone "spiritually" in tuned with him having that feeling all the more. Could it be that the actual experience of a crises ultimately showed him where her heart truly was toward him once and for all?

That's what I believe when I hear The Way You Love Me.

The whole song is about him letting someone know that he is aware of the "manner" in which she loves him. Notice that he mentions kissing LAST too. This is not a song about making love. Its a song about "manner" or "type" of love it is.

As a way of approaching this, I'd decided to forego looking at anything except the patterning alone, and these patterns mentioned are part of the patterns that I see.

Ape, so good to see you! I love the "dream theory"! I know nothing about things like "lucid dreaming" and yet I do somehow still believe that people can visit one another in their dream-state. I don't know that I've ever heard of people being "introduced" that way, but may be possible? Your very presence brings back to mind something else you'd mentioned which I've really been thinking about but will have to write later. Meanwhile, I love this point too:

God works in myterious ways, that is for sure. :yes:

Last edited:
You know what, STATEofSHOCK? This is what I gotta say to you!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

You turned the spirituality on HIGH! That was really, really NICE! Yes, GOTTA read those patterns!

Reading the patterns will help ALL to see that God is ALIVE and HE is working things out in MJ's life. MJ's nights of crying alone were heard by God and God sent someone to him, but only when he truly needed her the most. If God had sent her to him during one of the fleeting moments, MJ would have been too busy and moving to fast to notice her. Their relationship would probably had been short-lived too because he was being pulled in so many different directions and had so many demands on him that were based on his profession.

God is The One that created time and no one would know more about perfect timing than Him. God knew exactly when to send her. Nobody knows Michael Jackson better than God. God knows about MJ's level of strength and tolerance. He knows exactly how much MJ can take and how long MJ can wait. God most definitely timed it and with MJ being very spiritual he would also be reading patterns and would notice the timing. He would also know to do exactly what he did in "The Way You Love Me." He said, "I thank the Heavens above that I met you."

I'm also looking at the fact that it is God that gave MJ all the talents that he have and maybe, before having MJ meet her, he wanted to use him to touch the world in a positive way with the music that He's been sending through him. There's a reason why MJ is the only one that's on the level that he's on. There's a reason why he is so strong. There's a reason why he's been able to become the most famous man in the world yet still remain humble. There's reason why he has a high tolerance level. Someone had posted a story here at MJJC about this person who went to school with MJ. The person was mocking MJ about always reading the Bible. Well, there's a reason why God also kept him connected to The Word.

:yes:

Last edited:
God is The One that created time and no one would know more about perfect timing than Him.

Well, there's a reason why God also kept him connected to The Word

Absolutely to both of those.

I appreciate the acknowledgement of that making sense btw, and I'm glad you enjoyed those points.

Its interesting to me how "time" ironically needed to pass in order for patterns to become established in the music and even as that was happening, MJ was establishing himself firmly at the top of his song writing-producing game.

Had these two people actually gotten together in the ways they may have wished, these patterns would not have been established AND there's no telling how out of order things might have been.

If God had sent her to him during one of the fleeting moments, MJ would have been too busy and moving to fast to notice her. Their relationship would probably had been short-lived too because he was being pulled in so many different directions and had so many demands on him that were based on his profession.

Exactly.

For everything there is a time and season for every purpose under heaven.

One thing for sure.

With God there is no time. There is no distance. There is no space.

Well I guess that's three things.

Well, ok, one thing for sure,

The Alpha and the Omega has got it all covered.

Last edited:
Yes, Alpha and Omega most definitely covers it. He is the beginning and the end. He is the Ruler of the Universe and everything therein. He's also the mightiest warrior alive that no one can defeat. When He's called on and He steps in, everybody on the wrong side of what's going on better step back cuz He stepped in to win.

Seriously though, you have to be one lucky chic to have MJ in your life romantically. [size=-2]I know I shouldn't be saying this but... I wonder what's it's like... to.... make love to him... and I don't mean just sex but... it has to eb liek some sort of aurora of unity type of thing... you know what I mean?[/size]
TillitsGone, I've been thinking about how to respond to this and have been pulling some lines from MJ's songs to answer. Over the years, I think he's been letting us all know in bits and pieces. Of course, the only ones that truly know are the ones that have been there to share that moment with him.

Also, it's funny how you reduced the font size. That was cute. LOL

Last edited:
TillitsGone, I've been thinking about how to respond to this and have been pulling some lines from MJ's songs to answer. Over the years, I think he's been letting us all know in bits and pieces. Of course, the only ones that truly know are the ones that have been there to share to moment with him.

Also, it's funny how you reduced the font size. That was cute. LOL

Hmm... yes you're right. Heh heh, I dunno... I guess I was in the mood to share my thought with you guys. Cuz when I look at pictures of him looking so good and fine, and add that on to his amazing, special personality... you can't help but wonder... what is he like behind closed doors :innocent: But thats another discussion (and site lol), so I'll leave it at that :cheeky:

Hmm... yes you're right. Heh heh, I dunno... I guess I was in the mood to share my thought with you guys. Cuz when I look at pictures of him looking so good and fine, and add that on to his amazing, special personality... you can't help but wonder... what is he like behind closed doors :innocent: But thats another discussion (and site lol), so I'll leave it at that :cheeky:
Just to let you know ahead of time, I'm going to try and word it in a way to keep the discussion clean because it's easy to get carried away when venturing off into that territory. LOL

From listening to him over the years, I get the sense that it's a combination of things. Mental, spiritual, physical and loving combined with an extended amount of time.

I still have to pull the lyrics from various songs though.

Reminder: We've got to keep the discussion Rated-PG, or the Mods will put us all in check with a quickness. lol

Got'cha girl. I may do a lil looking into myself. :flowers:

In The Dark... that can be interpreted anyway you like. Can be intimately, but what I see it as... maybe he found someone when he was in a very low point of his life, when things just weren't going the way they should, and then came a particular woman, hence the title "Did Michael Find Love In The Dark?" y'know... did that special angel come around wen he was down and out? *sigh* I guess you'll never know... usually I avoid these discussions cuz they are so emotional on a personal level for me but, you just have to take a chance and let some things into your life...

Last edited:
I was just thinking about something Ape said several posts back about what it must be like to be in a person's shoes whom MJ is singing about.

OK. Let's say there is "someone" who is getting these amazing "messages" via the songs of this amazing man.

Certainly its a blessing to be cherished by someone so wonderful as tilitsgone pointed out, or to be thought of so highly I guess would be my way of saying it. Until the time comes that she can talk to him however, in the meantime, have you ever wondered what else it could be like to be this dear woman?

For instance,

Upon realizing that even one song possibly/probably (or any she knows for a fact) involves her, does she listen casuually to the music and smile to herself?

Is she so humble that she never would imagine such a thing in a zillion years and so has been in denial that its even her?

If she is finally getting the "messages" however, does she concentrate on it for hours at a stretch to ensure she is hearing right?

Does she have time sufficient to even be paying that kind of attention? Does she squeeze it into her lunchbreaks from a job or stay up til the wee hours deciphering songs? Has she ever gotten someone to "listen" with her to have a "witness" that she isn't going crazy? Is this unusual "connection" a complete distraction to her daily routine?

Does she talk to family or intimate friends about any of it just to try and let off some steam and stay balanced? Would they understand her at all or do they shut her down saying she needs to "get out more"?

If they are aware that she and MJ "met" for a brief time years ago, are the people who care about her now urging her to let the past go and get on with her life?
Do they 'get' it at all? Would they lecture her about the unhealthiness of her "obsession"? Are her intimate associates even "fan" enough to even understand the attraction at all or are they too brainwashed by the media to even "hear" her?

Would any close fan-friend (or anyone close to her for that matter) be able to listen to her without feeling a twing of jealousy, envy or disbelief?

Does she have anyone to tallk to? If she went to a therapist (since that is supposed to be a guaranteed "safe" person to talk to) would the therapist break down and cry due to how lonely this poor woman's life must be to even believe something like this?

If she talks to a pastor or priest, would the clergyman tell her not to "worship idols"?

Is there even one human being who wouldn't in some way "freek out" or think she's :crazy: ?

What about others who swear they know who the songs are about and its everyone except her? lol

What kind of circumstance would someone in this situation describe it as when she meets other prospective mates? A "long distance" relationship?

Surely MJ would not want her putting her life "on hold" because of it, right or ... ? So what would she say when asked, "is there anyone in your life"?

Well, I guess the truest, safest answer there would be, "well, there's someone in my heart"

oh well,
I was just wondering if anyone except Ape (and me) found this aspect interesting.
Its easy to say, "it must be nice", and yet my question would be, has anyone considered what it must actually be LIKE? :scratch:

When I'd read that question, I felt that it was a very thoughtful one.

Last edited:
Edit: This MJNI article was typed by Reeta everybody, Sorry my mistake for not mentioning it, Its Thank You to Reeta for her hard work.

Someone asked if he went in the chat-rooms. Michael looked blank, so someone shouted out, “the internet” and Michael said, “no.”

Source: King! issue #22, 1999.

I also think that even if a person chats online or has online friends - it is still not possible to find a right person for relationship, I was also looking for someone online - no chance, people are just fake and pretending to be what they are not and are mostly attracted to someone successful and who likes to "sell" himself/herself by presenting only best sides of himself/herself and I'm not that way and don't like this type of people as well. So if MJ had to present himself online as an ordinary person as he wouldn't want to say how successful he is - noone would pay attention on him more than just another online friend, no way to find a life partner this way!

Last edited:
I was just thinking about something Ape said several posts back about what it must be like to be in a person's shoes whom MJ is singing about.

OK. Let's say there is "someone" who is getting these amazing "messages" via the songs of this amazing man.

Certainly its a blessing to be cherished by someone so wonderful as tilitsgone pointed out, or to be thought of so highly I guess would be my way of saying it. Until the time comes that she can talk to him however, in the meantime, have you ever wondered what else it could be like to be this dear woman?

For instance,

Upon realizing that even one song possibly/probably (or any she knows for a fact) involves her, does she listen casuually to the music and smile to herself?

Is she so humble that she never would imagine such a thing in a zillion years and so has been in denial that its even her?

If she is finally getting the "messages" however, does she concentrate on it for hours at a stretch to ensure she is hearing right?

Does she have time sufficient to even be paying that kind of attention? Does she squeeze it into her lunchbreaks from a job or stay up til the wee hours deciphering songs? Has she ever gotten someone to "listen" with her to have a "witness" that she isn't going crazy? Is this unusual "connection" a complete distraction to her daily routine?

Does she talk to family or intimate friends about any of it just to try and let off some steam and stay balanced? Would they understand her at all or do they shut her down saying she needs to "get out more"?

If they are aware that she and MJ "met" for a brief time years ago, are the people who care about her now urging her to let the past go and get on with her life?
Do they 'get' it at all? Would they lecture her about the unhealthiness of her "obsession"? Are her intimate associates even "fan" enough to even understand the attraction at all or are they too brainwashed by the media to even "hear" her?

Would any close fan-friend (or anyone close to her for that matter) be able to listen to her without feeling a twing of jealousy, envy or disbelief?

Does she have anyone to tallk to? If she went to a therapist (since that is supposed to be a guaranteed "safe" person to talk to) would the therapist break down and cry due to how lonely this poor woman's life must be to even believe something like this?

If she talks to a pastor or priest, would the clergyman tell her not to "worship idols"?

Is there even one human being who wouldn't in some way "freek out" or think she's :crazy: ?

What about others who swear they know who the songs are about and its everyone except her? lol

What kind of circumstance would someone in this situation describe it as when she meets other prospective mates? A "long distance" relationship?

Surely MJ would not want her putting her life "on hold" because of it, right or ... ? So what would she say when asked, "is there anyone in your life"?

Well, I guess the truest, safest answer there would be, "well, there's someone in my heart"

oh well,
I was just wondering if anyone except Ape (and me) found this aspect interesting.
Its easy to say, "it must be nice", and yet my question would be, has anyone considered what it must actually be LIKE? :scratch:

Hahahahahaha :lol: This was too funny!

In other words, it's either going straight over her head or driving her nuts, huh?! :lol:

I also think that even if a person chats online or has online friends - it is still not possible to find a right person for relationship, I was also looking for someone online - no chance, people are just fake and pretending to be what they are not and are mostly attracted to someone successful and who likes to "sell" himself/herself by presenting only best sides of himself/herself and I'm not that way and don't like this type of people as well. So if MJ had to present himself online as an ordinary person as he wouldn't want to say how successful he is - noone would pay attention on him more than just another online friend, no way to find a life partner this way!
:lol: cute moment about his answer for chatting. Yes he may never come on, though 1999 was a long time ago...chatrooms can be really awful places as well at times. There are many ways to get to know people online other than just chatroms, and I do think that ultimately people need to meet in person to know how real each other are, though I do believe people can know one another very well through this form of communication. It is similar to writing letters though a bit more instant. Still, in person is best. I disagree with him not being paid attention to. I don't think people really pay attention to someone spouting off about how successful they are when online because people who do that don't sound very interesting, for one, and are most likely making it up. The people who seem to catch peoples "eye" online are the ineteresting ones. The ones with personality (I think) so offline "success" doesn't really come into play online. Personality can shine through ones words and actions. though hard to get a really clear picture of ones actions from online. But I don't mean to get off topic.

SOS, thank you for mentioning me :) I like to put myself in anothers shoes to try to understand how things are for them. I don't think it would be easy if she doesn't completely know that these songs are for her. I could really see someone being "in the dark" about it. I don't know Michael Jackson but I would imagine someone hed fall for would be humble and may not get it.

For instance,

oh well,

:lol: That was cute, SOS! :lol: Who knows how "she" (if there is one...(Gosh, I sound like MJ now! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:)), would react...it's pretty much anyone's guess. I mean, I guess there are a lot of songs that a lot of girls could relate to some way (at least in their dreams...:hysterical: )...so I think anyone who'd be "sane" would probably doubt it's about themselves in particular. I mean, "coincidences" do happen. :lol: I mean, there are probably a few hundred THOUSAND girls who think MJ is singing about THEM or TO THEM....in their dreams. :doh: :lmao: But let's say he was singing to some girl in particular or about some girl in particular...don't you think it would be FRUSTRATING to have him sing all these love songs and then not contact her? :doh: :lol: :lol: I mean, if I were that girl I'd be like "Okay Mike...I get the point...now could you please finally CALL ME!!" :timer: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually I have to disagree with you. It is very well possible to find good people in the internet. I agree that there are a lot of "scumbags" around...a lot of fake people around...But there are good people too. And you'd be surprised who all you can meet online. I have friends I met like TEN YEARS ago online, and I'm still friends with them. One just have to be careful and look for red flags, but usually you can tell who's fake pretty quickly. However....I do think that it could be difficult for Michael to make friends online...The reason I think that is simple: Honesty and trust. You know, he could not really share what he does for a living, where he lives, etc...all things that one does need to know to be able to become REAL friends and to be able to trust someone. You know, he'd have to be "evasive" about the really PERSONAL stuff, and that could cause people to not really trust him. I mean, I guess as "chat friends" that could work, but then the whole thing would remain "shallow" anyways. Or if he came up with some fake story, I think he'd get caught sooner or later and then people would think he's a fake and a liar...so it's possible that it would not be easy for him online either. But who knows...

Last edited:
:lol: That was cute, SOS! :lol: Who knows how "she" (if there is one...(Gosh, I sound like MJ now! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:)), would react...it's pretty much anyone's guess. I mean, I guess there are a lot of songs that a lot of girls could relate to some way (at least in their dreams...:hysterical: )...so I think anyone who'd be "sane" would probably doubt it's about themselves in particular. I mean, "coincidences" do happen. :lol: I mean, there are probably a few hundred THOUSAND girls who think MJ is singing about THEM or TO THEM....in their dreams. :doh: :lmao: But let's say he was singing to some girl in particular or about some girl in particular...don't you think it would be FRUSTRATING to have him sing all these love songs and then not contact her? :doh: :lol: :lol: I mean, if I were that girl I'd be like "Okay Mike...I get the point...now could you please finally CALL ME!!" :timer: :lol: :lol: :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:lol: It would probably be pretty frustrating. Can you Imagine this lady, how she would react everytime the phone rings *ring ring* :wild: Is that Michael??..... Then its not Michael :(.. Yeah I bet she is like CALL ME already. LOL..:) Just a thought........

Last edited:

:lol: It would probably be pretty frustrating. Can you Imagine this lady, how she would react everytime the phone rings *ring ring* :wild: Is that Michael??..... Then its not Michael :(.. Yeah I bet she is like CALL ME already. LOL..:) Just a thought........

Impressive thought..!

Smile~~~

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:
:lmao: MAAAAAAN ...

...this sure is a COMPASSIONATE bunch!!! :lol:

I guess there are a lot of songs that a lot of girls could relate to some way at least in their dreams...:hysterical: ) ...so I think anyone who'd be "sane" would probably doubt it's about themselves in particular. I mean, "coincidences" do happen.

On a serious note this does make sense - and it seems logical that whether these songs are about the same "someone" or not, it doesn't have to necessarily speak to MJ's intentions in 3-D life one way or the other so until he makes it known, everybody can dream lol.

I agree he sounds intentional as these stories are layed out and pieced together, its just it doesn't necessarily mean he has to be, because as Summer said, there are indeed such things as coincidences. Now if the new material contains an actual name, that would be a different "story" and probably a complete shocker to "whomever" lol

I believe though that artists sometimes have 'muses' ol sorts, that is to say, something (or someone) to 'inspire' a song, or a story. Nothing wrong or unsusual about it really. Some dear woman or women, could easily serve as that for MJ for this seemingly "unfolding" saga. . . someone whom he could even be a little afraid that if he were to touch in real life, could evaporate as the "muse" she may have been serving as, all these years. Just something to consider along with everything else, y'know -

EDITED OUT song camparison nvm

Meanwhile, as MJ keeps laying out those patterns, we get to see the great "story-teller" weave his magic, because it does seem as though, whether fiction or non - that he is aiming for a beginning, middle and a ....

completion to the story

... as Someone in the Dark

continues

:lol:

Hahahahahaha :lol: This was too funny!

In other words, it's either going straight over her head or driving her nuts, huh?! :lol:

exactly :)

oh. I had one last thought on that "other thing" y'all were just talking about a few short posts ago.

I have the feeling that if indeed "it doesn't matter" to MJ - then - "it doesn't matter" to someone who loves him The Way she loves him, either :) :cheeky: just wanted to say that

Ok I'm done for a while :lol: cyall later

Last edited:
Did you guys ever think that she may have heard this, and was too afraid or too shy to say anything publicly? That SHE values his privacy as much as HE does?? That's what I think. She is truly in love with him, and wants him to be happy. And if it's reflecting in his music, that's what makes her happy. What makes her happy and content is seeing HIM happy and content. And that is all she lives for...she must truly love him to support him through all he's been through. He truly wants and needs her, and she the same...

After listening to some songs at youtube I think during the years there was this theme in MJ's songs about "being there". Where "there"? Maybe under the giving tree or at some definite place? Is he waiting for her at some definite place? Anyway only both of them know where.

I'll be there

You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
Where there is love, Ill be there

Ill reach out my hand to you, Ill have faith in all you do
Just call my name and Ill be there

Ill be there to comfort you,
Build my world of dreams around you, Im so glad that I found you
Ill be there with a love thats strong
Ill be your strength, Ill keep holding on

Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness, well thats all Im after
Whenever you need me, Ill be there
Ill be there to protect you, with an unselfish love that respects you
Just call my name and Ill be there

If you should ever find someone new, I know hed better be good to you
cause if he doesnt, Ill be there
Dont you know, baby, yeah yeah
Ill be there, Ill be there, just call my name, Ill be there

(just look over your shoulders, honey - oo)

Ill be there, Ill be there, whenever you need me, Ill be there
Dont you know, baby, yeah yeah

Ill be there, Ill be there, just call my name, Ill be there...

One day in your life

One day in your life
Youll remember a place
Someone touching your face
Youll come back and youll look around, youll . . .

One day in your life
Youll remember the love you found here
Youll remember me somehow
Though you dont need me now
I will stay in your heart
And when things fall apart
Youll remember one day . . .

One day in your life
When you find that youre always waiting
For a love we used to share
Just call my name, and Ill be there

Youll remember me somehow
Though you dont need me now
I will stay in your heart
And when things fall apart
Youll remember one day . . .

One day in your life
When you find that youre always lonely
For a love we used to share
Just call my name, and Ill be there

Will you be there

Hold me
Like the river jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

Carry me
Like you are my brother
Love me like a mother
Will you be there?

Weary
Tell me will you hold me
When wrong, will you skold me
When lost will you find me?

But they told me
A man should be faithful
And walk when not able
And fight till the end
But Im only human

Everyones taking control of me
Seems that the worlds
Got a role for me
Im so confused
Will you show to me
Youll be there for me
And care enough to bear me

(lead me)
(lay your head lowly)
(softly then boldly)
(carry me there)

(hold me)
(love me and feed me)
(kiss me and free me)
(I will feel blessed)

(carry)
(carry me boldly)
(lift me up slowly)
(carry me there)

(save me)
(heal me and bathe me)
(softly you say to me)
(I will be there)

(lift me)
(lift me up slowly)
(carry me boldly)
(show me you care)

(hold me)
(lay your head lowly)
(softly then boldly)
(carry me there)

(need me)
(love me and feed me)
(kiss me and free me)
(I will feel blessed)

(spoken)
In our darkest hour
In my deepest despair
Will you still care?
Will you be there?
In my trials
And my tripulations
Through our doubts
And frustrations
In my violence
In my turbulence
Through my fear
And my confessions
In my anguish and my pain
Through my joy and my sorrow
In the promise of another tomorrow
Ill never let you part
For youre always in my heart.

And the last theme of "being there" is in "Hold my hand":

This life don't last forever (hold my hand)
So tell me what we're waitin for (hold my hand)
We're Better off being together (hold my hand)
Than being miserable alone (hold my hand)

Cause I've been there before
And you've been there before
But together we can be alright.
Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold
We hold eachother till we see the sunlight

So each of them had been "there", but at different times and they somehow missed each other? So where is this place?

^ that reminds me of a lyric in She Drives Me Wild

Come To The Place
Shock Tacy
And You Know Damn Well
You Know What I Mean
Hot In The Face
One And 3

:brow:

Ok I'm through for real now :lol: this thread is pure addiction! :giggle:

Last edited:

Anything in Life is possible...

Smile~~~

Heal The World~~~"Education Is the Key"

One thing is for sure....

Between the "Invincible CD" and now, he went from putting out love songs with doubts, to putting out love songs with no doubts.

Mr. Man has been turned on! "Got The Hots" says it ALL!! :lol: :lol:

Annnnnnnd his demo for "Love Never Felt So Good" has surfaced. Where did it come from? Did it come from his vault of goodies?

In addition to this, the love song "For All Time" mentions "good love" too!

Sooooo, the love story continues as what? As the mystery unfolds. LOL

Back