Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

I understand what you're saying and I guess what threw me off is the whole point of the thread being that he is now reaching out.... :unsure:

^Sounds good to me. OK I do feel better (though still difficult). You guys really do help. I am glad so many are in here discussing this right now to take my mind off it for the time being.

:hugs: thank you all you guys for your concern and sorry for airing dirty laundry..

These messages he has going throughout his life in everything he wrote, sang, said. You can see it from the start. It seems he was wanting a friend, a true friend to keep him company. Someone who really understood him and who he could trust and who would never leave. As he grew, it probably became more of a wanting of love, and a life partner, someone who he could be with forever for the same reasons but the added dimension of love and romance. He is such a beautifully romantic and wonderful person. You can just tell. He truly cares for others, and he needs to feel that real caring for himself for just himself without it having any ulterior motives or reasons. Someone who would adore him even if he were totally broke and shunned by the world. Someone who loves him for him. He maybe felt her. Maybe all this time of praying for, singing for, and calling out for had brought him someone who would be all of these things for him and more. I believe that God has a plan for the two of them that is important. That message is also strongly and thickly throughout his music.

In "Someone In The Dark" he had said, "Oh, I believe you and I could never really say good-bye. Wherever you may be, I'll look up and see someone in the dark for me." So, that shows he was expecting to see her again.

I think you're on point.

Also, what he sings in "Hold My Hand" clicks perfectly with this thread. It ties in with the other songs.

Last edited:
Am I off point? Shoot, SoS! Man, I hate it when I do that!

*stumbles around...*

One day she vanished. He had no way to contact her. Figuratively the lyrics from the song, If You Don't Love Me, could speak of this:

Baby baby I've been missing you
For such a long long time ago
You changed your number and I couldn't call you
So I couldn't tell you so
I had to write you just to tell you that
I may be kissing on your photograph

But she never completely left his mind or heart. Now he's reaching out to her again? No? I'm so good at this, am I?

noooooo, its alright. I think you are doing gppd!

^ whyyyyyyyy? :brow:

I just think that was an ..................... interesting ..................... observation

y' know, the kind that makes ya go :brow:

:lol:

^Sounds good to me. OK I do feel better (though still difficult). You guys really do help. I am glad so many are in here discussing this right now to take my mind off it for the time being.

:hugs: thank you all you guys for your concern and sorry for airing dirty laundry..

These messages he has going throughout his life in everything he wrote, sang, said. You can see it from the start. It seems he was wanting a friend, a true friend to keep him company. Someone who really understood him and who he could trust and who would never leave. As he grew, it probably became more of a wanting of love, and a life partner, someone who he could be with forever for the same reasons but the added dimension of love and romance. He is such a beautifully romantic and wonderful person. You can just tell. He truly cares for others, and he needs to feel that real caring for himself for just himself without it having any ulterior motives or reasons. Someone who would adore him even if he were totally broke and shunned by the world. Someone who loves him for him. He maybe felt her. Maybe all this time of praying for, singing for, and calling out for had brought him someone who would be all of these things for him and more. I believe that God has a plan for the two of them that is important. That message is also strongly and thickly throughout his music.

ultimate post .

That is so right. He needs someone that will be there for him through thick and thin. Someone who wont be in it for the fame or the popularity or the money or anything but just him. TO love him for him...and not for anything else BUT that. Someone who is close to his age, so they can grow old together laughing, crying, etc. When I look at my parents, I see a real union of souls. My mom is just 5 years younger than my dad, and so are a LOT of long term relationships....They have a true partnership. This year they celebrate their 56th anniversary... I wish that for MJ. Someone who isn't in it for the "camera" all the time. Someone he can depend on. Someone he can trust completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoS
I am glad a few of you have gone back and taken another listen to "butterflies", I knew you would eventually hear it too, remember, I didn't know he sang that word until it was pointed out to me. My hearing is awful!
AllforMJ, I didn't realize he had "beautiful girl", playing during that interview. He is such a romantic. He really wanted her to know he had her on his mind.
I believe for this woman to be the one. (and through his songs he is telling us that she is). she herself is a spiritual person with her own unique relationship with God. God's mercy allowed her to hear Michael's call. She would've missed that calling had she not already been a child of God. Through God, and prayer they have been bonded through the years no matter what has occured; he(MJ) keeps coming back (in song) to this love and this woman. Through God, they connect.

I wonder what someone who actually knows what is going on would think while reading this thread. Would they be laughing at some of it, shaking their heads, or saying how do they know that? I would be interested to hear. In time I suppose we may know more. This is speculating into his private life through his musical lyrics. Really this thread is my guilty pleasure.

Hard not to be drawn to Romance. :flowers:

edit: wow moddie777 speaking of butterflies... lol. your post gave me butterflies to read.

Last edited:
That is so right. He needs someone that will be there for him through thick and thin. Someone who wont be in it for the fame or the popularity or the money or anything but just him. TO love him for him...and not for anything else BUT that. Someone who is close to his age, so they can grow old together laughing, crying, etc. When I look at my parents, I see a real union of souls. My mom is just 5 years younger than my dad, and so are a LOT of long term relationships....They have a true partnership. This year they celebrate their 56th anniversary... I wish that for MJ. Someone who isn't in it for the "camera" all the time. Someone he can depend on. Someone he can trust completely.

:boohoo: :boohoo:

Last edited:
I wonder what someone who actually knows what is going on would think while reading this thread. Would they be laughing at some of it, shaking their heads, or saying how do they know that? I would be interested to hear. In time I suppose we may know more. This is speculating into his private life through his musical lyrics. Really this thread is my guilty pleasure.

Hard not to be drawn to Romance. :flowers:

edit: wow moddie777 speaking of butterflies... lol. your post gave me butterflies to read.

I am wondering the same thing as you too!:D.... :yes::yes:... :cheers: to Romance

^ ahahahaha :tease: will feel will feel will feel will feel :lol: how's your head queenie pie? :devil:

no seriuosly though, in some songs MJ slightly changes something for his own eg., in Glenn Ballard's song Glen says, "you can't turn away" and MJ says "you can't run away" - - so I"m just sayin' - - theoretically it could actually be different

this from someone who hears 'feel' :lol:

:tease: muahahahahhaa :lol: muahahahahaha :lol: :lol:

no, actually the thing is, at first I thought of the same thing then before I went to go hunt down the Floetry version I thought, 'now wait a minute, MJ makes a song his own in any way he chooses"

like in the PYT they wound up choosing for the album, the one line he adds in adlibs is "to me" which is what he'd had in his original version like he was determined to keep that in there
so all that to say I noticed that
MJ seems to say what he wants to say how he wants to say it, in his way

and again...

this from someone who hears 'feel' :lol: go figure

Oh, okay. *relaxes*

But perhaps I am doin' a bit too much "creative writing" here and not offering the thread enough substance.

This is something I do feel strongly about.

Whoever she is, if God has planned for her all along to end up with Michael Jackson, than I must believe that God has in all this time been grooming her for that very call on her life. I think we all can agree that being Mrs. Michael Jackson would have its challenges.And we can probably come up easily with somethings that she better have in place...the obvious things...like good character, etc. But there is more.

I do not think she necessarily is being called to take a place at his side, before all to see, to save the world. I remember LMP, when asked why she married MJ say, among other things, "I don't
know... I thought we were going to save the world together." Well, is that the right reason to marry Michael Jackson? I believe God has soveignly placed a burden in MJ's heart for the world, but I believe God has many things planned for him, and who knows what turns God might have him take. But he is anointed and has a definite call, and with more anointing comes more opposition.

This woman, whoever she is, needs to be someone who is very familiar with going down on her knees before God...no, wait...on her face before God. I believe while her husband is in the foreground carrying out God's will, she will need to be in the background giving him major prayer support. She needs to be a warrior in prayer. They both need to be, together. So, I have to believe, then, that she has been trained up in this over the years by God. He's getting her ready.

Not just any sweet gal can fill this role. I believe Michael Jackson knows this and that is why he is truly waiting for God to put this together. Romance is delightful, but this is also sobering stuff. But God can do it all.

This was an amazing post! So true. So true. :) and beautifully expressed. (Girl you shut down the thread with that one!)

Last edited:
Queen, I don't hate ya' noway!!!!!!!! I'll take a listen in a second but first, There has been a part of Michael's original work that has never fully made sense to me until now. Everybody, get out your 'DANGEROUS" booklet and re-examine the poem titled, "Planet Earth". Here's the part I'm referring too:

You are my sweetheart gentle and blue
Do you care, have you are part
in the deepest emotions of my own heart
Tender with breezes caressing and whole
alive with music, haunting my soul
Planet Earth gentle and blue
with all my heart, I love you

She was gone and he was in dispair. Michael compared her to the earth, which indicates, she was all things to him. She was his Everything.

*wavesatqueeng* aw go on! :lol:

well go on! go on! :yes: :D

:lol: J/K

Last edited:
In his own words, Michael says this about "Love", From "Dancing the Dream".

"Holding on to Love is not wrong, but you need to learn to hold it
lightly, caressingly. Let it fly when it wants. When it's allowed to be
free, love is what makes life alive, joyful and new. It's the juice
and energy that motivates my music, my dancing, EVERYTHING.
As long as love is in my heart, it's everywhere.

The significance of this you ask? Michael is revealing to us something essential
to understanding him; when he is in love he incorporates that Love into Every
aspect of his life. The love he has for the woman becomes his everything. He doesn't
"truly" love any other way but completely. The way he has loved and is loving this
woman.

Back