Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

i dont know how to send pics here..but you can google both ladies..one is a painter..princess nouf and the lola chick can be also googled...:)

just wondering how sick must be a person to make such an internet page ( i mean this nona lola chick)... its scares me really. some people go really to far...

Here is Princess Nouf...

princess_nouf.jpg

i know! she looks so nice and happy! hate to think there was a sad ending..

and i have some serious work to do in catching up in this thread seeing how i missed basically the entire first let's say 4/5ths or actually more like 9/10ths of this thread. and even though it's looking like i'll never make it through 101 pages i'm loving reading it all so i'm not complaining :)

Or maybe he clicked on youtube and watched his love singing one of his songs, with her beautiful long yellow yarn hair and bright red lips. He gazed into her button eyes and dreamed of taking her into his arm and dancing with her, breathing in her socky aroma, so close he could brush his lips against hers, causing butterflies to ignite into flight. Then he realized that the lady is attached to a hand... and it all gets really confusing after that.

Oh so what you are saying is that MJ's secret love is NONE OTHER than RAGGEDY ANN?? What would Raggedy ANDY think? I always knew Raggedy Ann was a HARLOT...a TRAMP... what a little WENCH...

Raggedy_Ann_HEAD_Photo5.jpg

Last edited:
And as far as Raggedy Andy is concerned....they SAY they are brother and sister...but ya just never know...

Here she is...
raggy-ann-blonde.jpg

This is Michael Jacksons beloved whom he found on youtube. She is much more distinguished than Raggedy Ann, who is simply a delusional fan who thinks that Michael was singing about her. No... this youtube lady is breathtakingly beautiful, and I think you will all agree it is she, and you'll understand why Michael fell head over sockless heals for her. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7EcxHC-ZIo

^ lol had flashbacks of milli vanilli - or however you spell them

hmmm i am confused like you are. They are both in the Invincible album under the thank yous? wow....interesting.

Princess Nouf is mentioned, but not Nona. I found that lady as I was googling Princess Nouf. It's ummm...interesting. Have no idea how credible this lady's story is. It sounds kinda out there, if you look around. I'm not gonna say one way or the other.

WOW!!! The love story thread is now over 100 pages!!! :wild:

Coooooooool...

:D

^^ LOL....ohhh i have read about her alright Nona is ko ko!!!LMAO hahaha!!!!

I did a little more digging too. Lady is nuts. But then why does she also call herself Princess Zaynab of Saudi Arabia (btw same family name as Princess Nouf)??? Who is Princess Zaynab, and what connection does she have with this Nona nut?

This is Michael Jacksons beloved whom he found on youtube. She is much more distinguished than Raggedy Ann, who is simply a delusional fan who thinks that Michael was singing about her. No... this youtube lady is breathtakingly beautiful, and I think you will all agree it is she, and you'll understand why Michael fell head over sockless heals for her. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7EcxHC-ZIo

Oh THATs who you were talking about....drop dead gorgeous is all I can say...

I did a little more digging too. Lady is nuts. But then why does she also call herself Princess Zaynab of Saudi Arabia (btw same family name as Princess Nouf)??? Who is Princess Zaynab, and what connection does she have with this Nona nut?

haha I have no idea.....:no:

Oh THATs who you were talking about....drop dead gorgeous is all I can say...

Oh i know...She is just STUNNING!!!lol :lol:

Ah I missed this thread...:lmao: And WHAT...my PUPPET???!!!! Hey now...leave mah puppet alone!!! "She needs her privacyyy...yeeeeah...yeeeeah":....:toofunny: :toofunny: You guys are CRAZY! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Just wanted to add sonething..

There was a thread about the song Joy, which MJ wrote. The thing is, I don't know if he wrote the lyrics, but the first verse goes like this:

Can't forget the day
That she walked into my life
It was just the kind of thing
That was so right on time
After all the love changes
My heart had locked the door
Then that girl released her magic
And made me love once more, ooh

what do you all think...? Another MJ song that fits in with the others.. right?

Back