PDA

View Full Version : Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

AllForMJ
30-06-2008, 10:18 AM
(Four-page post originally posted on 5/18/08. Updated to five pages today)

In 1995, he released “Stranger In Moscow.” It’s a song that describes how he felt after being betrayed in the worst way possible. The song begins with the sound of rain pouring down before he sings...

I was wandering in the rain
(Mask of life feelin' insane)
Swift and sudden fall from grace

(Sunny days seem far away)
Kremlin's shadow belittlin' me
(Stalin's tomb won't let me be)

On and on and on it came
(Wish the rain would just let me be)

(How does it feel)
How does it feel
(How does it feel)
(How does it feel)
When you're alone
And you're cold inside

Notice how he was wandering in the rain…how sunny days seemed far away…how he wished the rain would let him be…and how he felt alone and cold inside.

The rain signifies days of dreariness. It was the start of a storm. Feeling alone and cold inside means he felt deserted and unloved.

He released “Invincible” in 2001. It’s an album about people trying to break him; unfulfilling relationships; the desire to be intimate; being taken away from love; being stalked by those that write bad stories about him; feeling like his voice wasn’t being heard; his concern about missing children; his concern about the state of the world; and being unjustly viewed as a threat. But, within all of this, there was also a song about things eventually getting better.

In 2002, not long after he released “Invincible,” the ’93 court document describing the details of the lie that started his plight, surfaced out of thin air. It caused the media to behave like it had finally found a valid reason to attack him relentlessly. But at the same time, something else was taking place. He was starting to show he was no longer accepting mistreatment. He was engaged in a battle with the CEO of his record label. Something about him was different. He was no longer looking as weary as he did in ‘01. He even had a sweet smile on his face in a photo that was taken of him the day he spoke to an audience about the unfair treatment of recording artists. It’s like he was happy that he was in a fighting mood.

In early 2003, more misfortune came his way. Something that was meant to be informative, fun, and entertaining, turned into something grueling and malicious. It added to the pressure and pain that he had already endured for so long. It was the wickedly edited documentary that was given the title “Living With Michael Jackson.” Because of this sham of a documentary, the storm of ’93 was now starting to merge with a brand new storm.

He released “Number Ones” in October of the same year. On this album was a brand new love song entitled, “One More Chance.” It is one of 18 tracks. The song begins with him singing…

Uh-huh…alright
This time, I’m gonna do my best to make it right
Can't go on without you by my side, hold on
Shelter, come and rescue me out of this storm
To get out of this cold, I need some warmth

In the above verse, it seems like he had made a vow that he was going to strongly stand up for himself this time, which is why he had said, “This time, I’m gonna do my best to make it right.” But, he was also telling his lady confidant that he wanted her with him while he was doing it. Also, in the chorus he is plainly saying what he needed in order to do it. He was saying, "All I need is one more chance at love."

He was most likely asking for love because it's warm. Warmth combats cold. Love combats hate. Love provides strength. He told her, “To get out of this cold, I need some warmth.” It seems that he was still feeling cold inside from ’93, but he was now ready to break free of being publicly scorned, and was also ready to finally bring to an end what was causing his pain.

Page 1 of 5

AllForMJ
30-06-2008, 10:20 AM
After the sham of a documentary touched off a brand new media storm, I think he knew deep down inside things were going to get worse…like he felt he was going to have an even harder time trying to convince the public that he’s been innocent all along. The below verse shows he had a gut feeling things were going to get worse, but I don't think he was able to tell exactly when. And it sure doesn't seem like he was expecting anything like what happened the following month after he had released his new song and CD. There's no way he would have started shooting a video if he knew all hell was about to break loose in the manner that it did.

Searching for that one who’s gonna make me whole
Help me make these mysteries unfold, hold on
Lightning about to strike and rain only on me
It hurt so bad, sometimes it’s hard to breathe

Notice that he is saying he’s searching for her. But also notice that he’s searching for her at the same time he’s expecting more rain to come along with a lightning strike.

Because of what he says in this next verse, it seems like he had told himself he was going to pursue her love no matter what.

And I will walk around this world to find her
And I don’t care what it takes, no, why

Notice that he put emphasis on “And I don’t care what it takes…” Also notice that he ends the song singing the words, “I can’t stop loving you.” This shows his determination to persevere.

Not only did his new glow in 2002 give a hint that he was having feelings for someone, and not only did the words of “One More Chance” reveal he was in love before the trial that had put his inner strength to the test, but the way he laid out the tracks of his “Number Ones” CD also pointed to a clue that he was in love.

There are 18 tracks on the “Number Ones” CD. All of the tracks are in chronological order, except one. The song at the end of the CD should have been the first song listed. And notice that it followed "One More Chance." The last song listed is “Ben,” and it’s the version where he’s singing in his mature voice, not his kid voice.

Although "Ben" was originally about a pet, it is the only song on the CD that says, "I used to say, I and me, now it's us, now it's we." It also says, "The two of us need look no more. We both found what we were looking for." This is where he’s telling her she’s the one for him, and he’s the one for her.

Fortunately, his friend had come into in his life before the madness had reached its peak. He had already fallen in love with her as well. It’s being revealed at the end of “One More Chance.”

The late night comedians going full throttle with their twisted jokes about child molestation was a sign of the madness increasing. It was their ill-chosen way of taking advantage of the situation created by the wickedly edited documentary. It was comedy at its worst.

In addition to this, the world later witnessed a shameful press conference that was conducted like a Broadway show gone wrong. This bizarre press conference was the first of its kind. It was also the very first indicator that the DA’s case was bogus and built on multiple lies. What DA would laugh about being in pursuit of a so-called predator? Not the honorable DA’s. Not the upstanding ones. But still, the case went forward, bogus and all, even after the DA was advised to drop it.

In 2004, the year that MJ was hit with two different sets of counts after being unduly charged, another love song was released that mentioned his needs. This song that came out later that year was “Fall Again.” In this song, his needs were very specific.

* I need you around for every day to start
* I need your love in my life
* I need us to carry on

Notice that he said "us." Also notice that he says this…

There’s something about you
I stare in your eyes
Everything I’m looking for, I seem to find

He sings the word “something” in a way that shows he was beginning to really check her out. It’s like he started noticing things about her that he hadn’t noticed right away…like it was just starting to dawn on him.

Page 2 of 5

AllForMJ
30-06-2008, 10:21 AM
“One More Chance” and “Fall Again” are love songs that have a much softer tone to them than most of the love songs on the “Invincible” CD. Yet, these two love songs also have words that are applicable to the painful things that were playing out in his life before the eyes of the entire world.

“Beautiful Girl,” which was also released in 2004, is a very heartfelt and straightforward love song that came out at the same time as “Fall Again.” In it, he repeatedly says, “Can’t you see that I’m in love with you? I’m in love with you.” This shows someone was lingering in the back of his mind during the time that he was in a battle for his life. In “Fall Again,” he even mentions the word battle. In “Beautiful Girl,” he is openly professing his love in a way he’s never been heard before and he sounds very sincere.

Then, there is “The Way You Love Me.” There are many things happening in this one song. He’s telling her about all the things she has done; the things she is doing that he likes; and where he was when she came to him while he was alone. He’s telling her what she said to him when she took his hand. He even told her why he was afraid. He told her he was afraid because he was hurt the last time. If we look back in time, we will see that the rain that started in ’93, started because of the way that he was hurt and he wasn’t given a fair chance to defend himself. This is what prolonged the rain. In 2003, something just as heartbreaking caused more rain to come and he was being attacked again. In “One More Chance,” he even went as far as saying, “It hurt so bad, sometimes it’s hard to breathe.” In “The Way You Love Me,” he said she took away the rain and brought the sunshine.

Also released in 2004 were two other songs that showed he had a loving friend by his side. These songs are “Someone In The Dark” which is about a friend finding him, and “Someone Put Your Hand Out” which is a song about someone taking hold of him in a divine way and loving him.

In early 2003, when I heard the song "You Are My Life" from his “Invincible” CD playing at the end of his "Private Home Movies," my first thought was that it was very sweet that it was chosen as the song to play while he was showing his children. I also felt it was very fitting. Yet, after the rest of the events played out in his life from there on up until the end of the trial, I noticed something else about the song and started seeing it in another way.

Many of the things mentioned in “You Are My Life” had come to fruition. In addition to this, I kept thinking back to what he said in March 2002 during his interview with Vibe Magazine:

Vibe: Are you ever lonely?

MJ: Of course. If I'm onstage, I'm fine there. But you can have a house full of people and still be lonely from within. I'm not complaining, because I think it's a good thing for my work.

What he said was fully understandable even if he is a parent that sincerely loves his children. I'm sure God already knew single parents would experience loneliness sometimes, even if they did have children living with them. The type of love that you receive from a devoted partner, is different from the type of love you receive from your children. If this were not true, God would not have instituted marriage. Marriage not only provides stability for a family, but it also eliminates the need for parents to search for a companion or lover while raising children. Notice how MJ likes the way that his friend is holding him, loving him, touching him, and kissing him as he says in “The Way You Love Me,” and that it doesn’t matter to him how she’s doing it.

See, Debbie had walked out on the entire family after convincing him to let her be the one to create one with him. When you are a true dedicated parent like he is, you're going to be very cautious while searching for someone new, and back tracking isn’t always a good idea. When you're a real parent and you’re putting forth your true effort, you know you've already been through a lot just helping the children adjust to the change that's taken place in their lives from the other parent not wholeheartedly being there for them, or you. Still, one strong parent is better than no parent at all, and strong and caring is something that MJ definitely is.

Page 3 of 5

AllForMJ
30-06-2008, 10:22 AM
When I now listen to “You Are My Life,” I see that it describes all the things he needed to get through a tough time that had not even occurred yet. This is why I now feel “You Are My Life” is prophetic. It is as equally prophetic as the song “Will You Be There.” The things about his friend comes through clearly as shown here in a summary of the lyrics of “You Are My Life.”

* He was once all alone
* He was lost in a world of strangers [If he was lost, he needed to be found as described in “Someone In The Dark”]
* There was no one to trust
* She suddenly appeared [In “The Way You Love Me” he said she came in time]
* She took away the fear [He had to be courageous to stand up for himself]
* She brought him back to the light [If she brought him back to the light, she came to him in the dark]
* She gave him strength [He needed strength to get through the trial]
* She gave him hope [He needed hope to get through the trial]
* He’s singing the words “I love you” near the end of the song. He’s singing these three words in a strong tone as if he’s trying to make sure she understands just how much. [There’s a correlation between this and the way he was releasing beautiful love songs while he was defending himself in real life]
* She opened his eyes when he couldn’t see that love was always here waiting for him. [He needed to know that he was not hated as much as he thought he was. A sign that his eyes have been opened can be found in the booklet of “Thriller 25”]

Notice in the song “You Are My Life,” he said she is the sun. He also said she is the moon. Well, the sun brings warmth, just like love brings warmth, and both combats cold. The moon shines light in the dark of night. If she is the moon, she is providing light at night. Also, notice that in “The Way You Love Me,” he said she took away the rain and brought the sunshine. Well, if she is the sun, as he says in “You Are My Life,” then she brought herself and whatever is within her to provide him with comfort and warmth. She is in this manner sharing her life. She’s been providing light as well as warmth. This falls in place with the words, “A light to keep you warm…” as he mentions in “Someone In The Dark.”

He’s been smiling more than he did in 2001; he doesn’t appear to be shedding tears as he once was; the look of pain has left his eyes; and one of his family members have said he’s happier than he’s ever been. These are things that were predicted in the song, “You Are My Life.” The words, “Now, I wake up everyday with this smile upon my face. No more tears, no more pain, ‘cause you love me” have come to pass.

“Thriller 25” has now been released with a new love song at the end of it. “For All Time,” which he worked on by himself, is the only new song on the CD that has a long pause between it and the song before it. This pause causes total silence to occur. As the soft music of “For All Time” begins, it slowly increases in volume before he begins to sing the lyrics that are summarized here:

* Sun comes up on a new morning
* He wants the words of the love song to keep her happy
* He’s offering intimacy and someone to lean on
* He makes reference to the soul mattering
* Two hearts belonging so well
* Moon shining down on a good evening
* A warm kiss in the cold night air
* Good love being received
* Telling her how long he will love her
* Quiet days and souls embracing silently
* Rain washing away
* Telling her how long he needs her [He puts emphasis on the words “I need you”]
* Asking her to say she’ll never go [This means she is still around]

In his love song “Beautiful Girl,” where his is professing his love for her he said, “She never knows.” But in “For All Time,” he’s repeatedly telling her, “Baby, you gotta know.”

And notice how many things in “Stranger In Moscow” that was released in 1995, have been undone in “For All Time” which was released in 2008. Even the shadow is doing something different. In “Stranger In Moscow,” a shadow was belittling him. In “For All Time,” shifting shadows made a songbird sing.

Page 4 of 5

AllForMJ
30-06-2008, 10:24 AM
If the sun is now coming up on a new morning, as he sings in “For All Time,” then sunny days are no longer far away as they were in “Stranger In Moscow.” And his prediction in “You Are My Life” where he says, “It was cloudy before, but now it’s all clear,” has come to fruition as well.

The clouds are gone. The sun is here. The rain has stopped. The sky is clear. The storms are over. This is why we are now experiencing quiet days as he sings in “For All Time.”

As for his lady friend opening his eyes so he could see that love has always been here waiting for him...the bolded words below from his “Thriller 25” booklet reveals this has happened.

To all my fans and friends around the world who love and support me, and who have always been there for me and my family, throughout my entire career, I thank you and I love you, from the bottom of my heart.

He can now tell just how much he is loved, how long he’s been loved, how far back the love goes, and that the love never left. This is another prediction from “You Are My Life” that has come to fruition. So now, we wait to see what he will do with his new feeling of joy that was brought to him with the help of God.

While we are waiting, there is something special to keep in mind that shows he is happy about this feeling. When he called the fans in Devon, he let them know he was calling from Las Vegas. It’s a place that is located in the desert. His phone call was made during the summer, and instead of using the word hot to describe the temperature of where he is, he chose to use the word “warm.” He mentioned it twice and said it is very nice. The word warm was later followed by his gleeful laughter. He was in a playful and upbeat mood.

To get out of the cold, he needed some warmth. He has received that warmth. It came to him in the form of love which is what he was hoping for. The word he’s using in “For All Time” to describe the love he’s receiving is the word “good.” He even used the word warm to describe a kiss in this song.

He is very romantic and he serenades very well. We’ve been listening to the sound of amor…the sound of love…the way he sounds when he’s following what’s in his heart.

Page 5 of 5

Ape
30-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Wow it feels like Christmas morning with all these surprises to open this morning. You can now add the song "Hold my Hand" to this evolving love story. The intro sounds like a beautiful new beginning getting the listener into a romantic mood. Interesting too that it is Michael who leads the first verse in Akons song.

This life don't last forever
So tell me what we're waiting for?
We're better off being together,
Than being miserable alone.

Sounds like the both have been through a lot and could be so much better together, no longer fighting love, no longer lonely. With a peaceful romantic sound... and just when you think the song is over, it gives the final note to perfect it, making it resonate in your mind, making you feel like you've just been given a nice warm lasting hug.

Pua
30-06-2008, 05:05 PM

I can relate:yes:...........

summer
01-07-2008, 12:28 AM
I was just gonna write "Yeah, what about "Hold My Hand"...?! nd see what new theories I could find on this thread! :lol: But you guys were quicker!!

ME TOO!!!! If you ONLY knew...!!! :scratch:

AllForMJ
01-07-2008, 04:14 AM
"Hold My Hand" sure was a pleasant surprise! It was a beautiful way to start the day. I am so glad I followed my mind last night. Something had said repost this thread. See that? Divine time is always ON time! Things fell into place nicely.

:yes:

coolerthanallie
01-07-2008, 04:59 AM
Did MJ write Hold My Hand?

AllForMJ
01-07-2008, 05:16 AM
Did MJ write Hold My Hand?
Don't know if he wrote it, but the beautiful thing is his heart is in it while he is singing it.

What's also interesting is, it mentions the dark and the cold, as well as what to do to keep warm.
:D

AllForMJ
01-07-2008, 05:57 AM
Wow it feels like Christmas morning with all these surprises to open this morning. You can now add the song "Hold my Hand" to this evolving love story. The intro sounds like a beautiful new beginning getting the listener into a romantic mood. Interesting too that it is Michael who leads the first verse in Akons song.

Sounds like the both have been through a lot and could be so much better together, no longer fighting love, no longer lonely. With a peaceful romantic sound... and just when you think the song is over, it gives the final note to perfect it, making it resonate in your mind, making you feel like you've just been given a nice warm lasting hug.
Last night, I added some new things that had come to mind. You will surely miss it if you don't read every line. The post is lengthy, but it won't take too much time.
:flowers:

Ape
01-07-2008, 06:06 AM
I read it all the way through first thing this morning :) but maybe for a nice little bedtime reading I can read it through again slower this time.

Here's to Romance :flowers:

The original post was May 18th? wow my daughters birthday. I hadn't noticed that before.

AllForMJ
01-07-2008, 06:12 AM
To Romance. :flowers:

Ape
01-07-2008, 07:17 AM
"Notice how MJ likes the way that his friend is holding him, loving him, touching him, and kissing him as he says in “The Way You Love Me,” and that it doesn’t matter to him how she’s doing it."

This is interesting (well lots was but since I am in bed almost asleep I thought one thing to point out will be enough). See how he says he likes the way that she does these things, yet it doesn't matter how she is doing them. It SOUNDS like a contradiction, but it isn't is it? I would like to hear your interpretation of that.

AllForMJ
01-07-2008, 07:26 AM
It doesn't matterif it's done mentally, physically or spiritually. He can feel it.

Sdeidjs
01-07-2008, 08:39 AM
If the sun is now coming up on a new morning, as he sings in “For All Time,” then sunny days are no longer far away as they were in “Stranger In Moscow.” And his prediction in “You Are My Life” where he says, “It was cloudy before, but now it’s all clear,” has come to fruition as well.

The clouds are gone. The sun is here. The rain has stopped. The sky is clear. The storms are over. This is why we are now experiencing quiet days as he sings in “For All Time.”

As for his lady friend opening his eyes so he could see that love has always been here waiting for him...the bolded words below from his “Thriller 25” booklet reveals this has happened.

To all my fans and friends around the world who love and support me, and who have always been there for me and my family, throughout my entire career, I thank you and I love you, from the bottom of my heart.

He can now tell just how much he is loved, how long he’s been loved, how far back the love goes, and that the love never left. This is another prediction from “You Are My Life” that has come to fruition. So now, we wait to see what he will do with his new feeling of joy that was brought to him with the help of God.

While we are waiting, there is something special to keep in mind that shows he is happy about this feeling. When he called the fans in Devon, he let them know he was calling from Las Vegas. It’s a place that is located in the desert. His phone call was made during the summer, and instead of using the word hot to describe the temperature of where he is, he chose to use the word “warm.” He mentioned it twice and said it is very nice. The word warm was later followed by his gleeful laughter. He was in a playful and upbeat mood.

To get out of the cold, he needed some warmth. He has received that warmth. It came to him in the form of love which is what he was hoping for. The word he’s using in “For All Time” to describe the love he’s receiving is the word “good.” He even used the word warm to describe a kiss in this song.

He is very romantic and he serenades very well. We’ve been listening to the sound of amor…the sound of love…the way he sounds when he’s following what’s in his heart.

Page 5 of 5

We are pleased you brought this thread back...Many enjoy reading it...Mr. Jackson is a true romantic...I think all the love songs are sooo very beautiful...He certainly knows how to woo his friend...

Do you think his friend understands, knows what he is saying...?

TialovesMJ
01-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Yes I enjoy reading this thread too. Thanks for bringing it back!

SoS
01-07-2008, 03:58 PM
:timer: wow this interesting thread would be resurrected during the busiest period of my life

maybe it'll be up a while :popcorn:

laurenjayne
01-07-2008, 06:03 PM
yey this thread is back and im so happy :D
i love reading posts on here! thanks for bringing it back!!

mystygrl
01-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Don't know if he wrote it, but the beautiful thing is his heart is in it while he is singing it.

What's also interesting is, it mentions the dark and the cold, as well as what to do to keep warm.
:D

:clapping:Awww, welcome back, AllForMJ! I have been blessed twice with the sight of this thread and MJ’s added vocals to ‘Hold My Hand’!! I am overwhelmed with so much joy, right now!!! This is one of the ‘happiest days’ in my life!
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/ /><o:p></o:p></P><P><FONT face=I concur with the fact that MJ’s heart is in what he is singing in this song. But, after listening over, over and over again to ‘Hold My Hand’ I see a stark contrast to the lyrics “the nights are gettin’ darker” to “sun comes up on this new mornin’” (For All Time). It appears to me that he is possibly sensing some trouble between him and his “lady friend”, which is the way I like to interpret this song, ‘Hold My Hand’. Uhm, he is not singing about “sunlight” but, “darkness”, digressing as it were in a relationship. He’s also feeling agitated (“there’s no peace inside”). And, the part about “so why make our lives harder by fighting love tonight”? What is happening here? It was discussed that he repeatedly sings, “you’ll see” in ‘The Way You Love Me’ to mean that “the love” is not a ‘literal coming’ to him as of yet. So, what is going on, what is she doing, what is happening here?
<o:p></o:p>
AllForMJ, I need your great wisdom as well as the insight of ANYONE reading this thread and my thoughts. Am I making any sense? Ugh…I need help, people!

I believe you to be MJ's personal angel in disquise, AllForMJ. You are gifted and deep!

Ape
01-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Lots of sense. Maybe (if we are to take AllforMJ's interpretation of it to be true) he did find her, like what was said, but maybe they aren't together. Maybe this is a song asking for them to be together and that life will be better for them both once they are together. Maybe they both fought the love they felt and so they didn't get together and both were miserable apart from each other and they just need to stop fighting it and give it a chance. As scary as giving a chance at love is, it is so much worse alone and apart from the one you love. Once they were together they really could see that if they just were there to give each other support and comfort that nothing could come between them...NOTHING. They take care of each others problems instead of trying to take care of their own alone. Beautiful.

On another level this song could be about peace as well for more than just the two of them. Woooooohooooooo (oh I just heard that in the song and wow... shivers. I love it)

TialovesMJ
01-07-2008, 11:40 PM
^ :clap: i love reading these a lot!!!

LindaC781
02-07-2008, 12:17 AM
I think MJ wants to find love. He wants that "stranger to be his friend"...for example

All alone wishing on stars
Waiting for you to find me
One sweet night I knew I would see
A stranger who'd be my friend

When someone in the dark reaches out to you
And touches off a spark that
comes shining through
It tells you never be afraid
Then somewhere in your heart
you can feel the glow
A light to keep you warm when
the night winds blow
Like it was written in the stars I knew
My friend, my someone in the dark was you

Promise me we'll always be
Walking the world together
Hand in hand where dreams never end
My star secret friend and me

When someone in the dark reaches out to you
comes shining through
you can feel the glow
[ Find more Lyrics at www.mp3lyrics.org/8e13 ]
the night winds blow
Look for the rainbow in the sky
I believe you and I
Could never really say goodbye
Wherever you may be
I'll look up and see
Someone in the dark for me
Wherever you may be
I'll look up and see

Though you're gone star far away
Each time I see a rainbow
I'll remember being with you
Smiles coming through my tears

When someone in the dark reaches out for you
comes shining through
you can feel the glow
the night winds blow
Look for the rainbow in the sky
I believe you and I
Could never really say goodbye
Wherever you may be
I'll look up and see
Wherever you may be
I'll look up and see
Someone in the dark for me!

I wonder if he actually did find love in the dark....that that darkness that shrouds his moods is lifted by this new-found love. I hope so...

TialovesMJ
02-07-2008, 12:19 AM
^ I really hope he did too

Moddie777
02-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Thanks for this Thread! Wow!!!!AllforMJ, I remember the original thread linked on another forum and I read it all! Since another fan a few years ago pointed out to me the fact that in the song "One more Chance", Michael references, "I just cab't stop loving you"(87 Bad Album), then again in 2001 with, "Break of Dawn"(2001 Invincible), I have been convinced, he has a relationship or very close friendship with someone of whom he has a history with. Michael Jackson can very easily release any uptempo, club knocking monster
jam on the planet but he doesn't! He choses to release or work on very romantic and meaningful songs that paint a picture and tells a story. Michael Jackson is in love and this lady is someone of whom he has gone through a great deal with. his songs and lyrics suggest this is it for him. He recognizes what they have and what he must do in order to keep it this time.

TialovesMJ
02-07-2008, 12:29 AM
^^Thats very sweet!!

AllForMJ
02-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Glad you all are enjoying the thread. :flowers:

AllForMJ
02-07-2008, 09:42 AM
In "Fall Again" he had said, "It feels like a fire that burns in my heart every single moment that we spend apart." He also said, "All this time away is killing me inside."

In "Hold My Hand" he's asking her, "What are they waiting for?" He's saying they are going to be okay together because they already know what to do when it gets dark and cold. They've done it. And he's saying they've been through things separately, but that they can fix that. He's also saying she doesn't have to be lonely anymore because she can have him. He wants to be her man. He's letting her know that no one will be able to take him from her, or her from him.

DMGJACKSON
02-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Wow !! lovely to see you and this wonderful thread back AllforMJ, your expression of ''Hold my Hand '' Is enough to make my heart beat wild'' giggles !!!!!
I'm speechless now *smile*...

ruchie
02-07-2008, 01:42 PM
If he hasn't found love yet,He's still looking.Sometimes songs will give you a clue and sometimes not like in the songs "One More Chance" His version from the Number 1's album ," The Way You Love Me" and "You Rock My World" and "You are my life"," I Can't Let Her Get Away", "Will You Be There" "but who knows until he is seen with this person.There were a couple of events that where he was seen in the Dark, Maybe he saw the person and then the person was never seen again until there is a chance meeting somewhere.Maybe he's reaching out to this person. I was at one event years ago but I ain't saying it's me or could it be ? I won't know that until we meet face to face this time instead of afar. LOL
You say it's only in my dreams,Don't be so sure. LoL

turthlili
02-07-2008, 02:02 PM
in fact, i cried when reading this thread.~~

TialovesMJ
02-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Thanks for sharing more AllForMJ...Its lovely!!

mystygrl
02-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Lots of sense. Maybe (if we are to take AllforMJ's interpretation of it to be true) he did find her, like what was said, but maybe they aren't together. Maybe this is a song asking for them to be together and that life will be better for them both once they are together. Maybe they both fought the love they felt and so they didn't get together and both were miserable apart from each other and they just need to stop fighting it and give it a chance. As scary as giving a chance at love is, it is so much worse alone and apart from the one you love. Once they were together they really could see that if they just were there to give each other support and comfort that nothing could come between them...NOTHING. They take care of each others problems instead of trying to take care of their own alone. Beautiful.

On another level this song could be about peace as well for more than just the two of them. Woooooohooooooo (oh I just heard that in the song and wow... shivers. I love it)

Cool! I am glad to be understood. So, what I am concluding now based upon your thoughts is that if I were to follow AllForMJ’s interpretation it should be apparent to me that he knows who she is but, they are not physically together at this time. Also, as you mentioned, Ape, this song is a request for their togetherness and their joy will heightened once they are in each other’s presence because they could freely express their feelings which they held back, originally, for whatever reason/s. Finally, this time around there won’t be “ANYTHING” or “ANYONE” to pull them apart. They are going to be just fine! Wow, that is lovely, Ape! Thanks a lot!!!

Oh, you too getting shivers hearing him sing, Woooooohooooooo?:yes: In addition, I can feel his spit from the letter “t” when he sings “If you jusssT”…:hysterical:

TialovesMJ
02-07-2008, 08:07 PM
^ nice..:yes:

Ape
03-07-2008, 07:39 PM
AllforMJ I wondered something. Is it not a sort of dangerous way of doing things (if this is how you see it, I may have misunderstood..and if it is in fact what he is doing) for him to be singing to "someone" out there but not being clear to her, and not being clear in the songs that it is to a particular person? By being vague about who it is directed to or IF it is directed to someone, doesn't it make many women wonder about it being them he is talking to or about? I am sure he has met many many women in his life and maybe even got close to quite a few either as a friend or dating. "I just can't stop loving you" would probably make any of those women wonder if he means her, wouldn't it? Of course they wouldn't want to presume, I am sure, but they might wonder, as someone in this thread had admitted to (quite bravely I might add) already.

Does it seem to you that the wait for this album is any different than any of the other ones? I have never been a fan of anyone before and I wasn't around for any of the other album releases to know how it gets but does it seem the expectancies and hopes from the fans are any different this time around?

I also get the feeling you have someone in mind you think it is directed to. No one needs to know who but I wondered if I am correct in that assumption.

Thank you for your insight. :flowers: These were just some things I was thinking about.

TialovesMJ
03-07-2008, 07:52 PM
^^ bump... :)

AllForMJ
03-07-2008, 08:34 PM
It's good that he was singing and releasing love songs and openly expressing his feelings. Because he did that, we can now look back and see what was on his mind in '04. In the midst of all the turmoil, love was on his mind. It still is. Love is what makes him who he is. Women can see this in him. It's always been that way, and will always be that way, because he is a genuine loving person.

He'll make it clear as to who it's directed to. That's for him to do.

TialovesMJ
03-07-2008, 08:39 PM
This is deep stuff, but its interesting to read!!

AllForMJ
03-07-2008, 08:46 PM
It's deep because Michael is deep. He's so many things. It's kinda hard to have discussions about him and leave out love and spirituality and how it aligns itself with his music.

TialovesMJ
03-07-2008, 08:52 PM
^ True :yes: very great insights!

KOPV
03-07-2008, 10:25 PM
His children are his love...

So yes he found it in that way.

AllForMJ
03-07-2008, 11:13 PM
His children are his love...

So yes he found it in that way.
His children are definitely first and foremost.

Ape
04-07-2008, 01:32 AM
Yes that makes sense AllforMJ. Thank you for your reply.

So....who wants to do some more lyric interpretation? :wild: ??

Do you also think there is a bigger purpose to them coming together than just for each other? The holding hands (or reaching out), and finding someone in the dark, and can't stop loving her are not the only common threads throughout his songs.

Oh here is something interesting I just thought of.
In the past the songs were about reaching out and someone reach your hand out, and waiting to be found and searching.
This one is not about reaching anymore or searching anymore, he is asking her to hold his hand. The search seems to be over. Now it is a matter of coming together. They are better off together. Whether he wrote the song or not, he is singing it. He wouldn't sing about something he doesn't believe in. Not in his nature.

TialovesMJ
04-07-2008, 02:05 AM
This is sweet. My eyes are watering.

TialovesMJ
04-07-2008, 02:10 AM

Do you also think there is a bigger purpose to them coming together than just for each other? The holding hands (or reaching out), and finding someone in the dark, and can't stop loving her are not the only common threads throughout his songs.

In the past the songs were about reaching out and someone reach your hand out, and waiting to be found and searching.
This one is not about reaching anymore or searching anymore, he is asking her to hold his hand. The search seems to be over. Now it is a matter of coming together. They are better off together. Whether he wrote the song or not, he is singing it. He wouldn't sing about something he doesn't believe in. Not in his nature.

I wouldn't dare to try..ahh!!you guys are good at these things :)

Sasha01
04-07-2008, 02:23 AM
in fact, i cried when reading this thread.~~
Yeaah... made me cry too. :( OMGA. <3
Beautiful, descriptive and very deep posts AllForMJ, thank you.

AllForMJ
04-07-2008, 02:33 AM
Got the tears flowin', huh you guys? He went through a lot, but he was holding on. Everything he was doing shows how much he was holding on.

Good point, Ape!

Also, when "One More Chance" came out he was saying, "If you see her, tell her this for me" as if he wanted someone else to tell her...for him...that he needed one more chance at love. But then by the time he got to the end of the song, he started saying, "I can't stop lovin' you."

Now, he's cut out the middle man and is saying directly to her...at the beginning of the song..."So tell me, what we're waiting for?"

He's got her under the microscope too. Notice there's a line that says, "I can tell that you're tired of being lonely."

TialovesMJ
04-07-2008, 02:39 AM
Beautiful :clap::cheers:

Ape
04-07-2008, 02:44 AM
I loved that line. Right there (if it's his feelings and not Akons ..lol) you can tell how much he cares about her. He pays attention to her and can see (whether she is hiding it or not) and he knows her so well that he can see when she is feeling lonely and lets her know that he will make it better, and not only that but he will do all he can to make it better. No more loneliness for either of them :) .

So if he is asking her to tell him what they are waiting for, she must know by now it is her? Just trying some deductive reasoning. :P

Moddie777
04-07-2008, 03:41 PM
There is no doubt this woman know these songs are about her. They are in this together and have been for a very long time. This relationship has gone through many cycles, ups and downs. They have been together, apart for whatever the reason then found eachother again. The recent songs he has released or taken part in make this very apparent. They are very much together now.
Also, The phrase, "hold my hand" isn't just about the physical act of touching ones hand. To hold ones hand is to take ones hand and to "Take" the hand of the one you love is to take it in holy matrimony. Marriage is what is ultimately on Michael's mind and he knows specifically with whom.

TialovesMJ
04-07-2008, 03:58 PM
absolutely amazing!!!!!:yes:

Ape
04-07-2008, 05:42 PM
There is no doubt this woman know these songs are about her. They are in this together and have been for a very long time. This relationship has gone through many cycles, ups and downs. They have been together, apart for whatever the reason then found eachother again. The recent songs he has released or taken part in make this very apparent. They are very much together now.
Also, The phrase, "hold my hand" isn't just about the physical act of touching ones hand. To hold ones hand is to take ones hand and to "Take" the hand of the one you love is to take it in holy matrimony. Marriage is what is ultimately on Michael's mind and he knows specifically with whom.

Interesting that you mention marriage. I was actually thinking while listening to "Hold my Hand" that it would be the perfect song to walk down the isle to. Perfect. I imagine that it is going to be used for that by some people. Listen to the start of it. You can practically feel the love and heart flutters of a bride walking down towards her true love, only him in her sights. His eyes on hers through the veil. It's beautiful isn't it?

TialovesMJ
04-07-2008, 05:43 PM
Interesting that you mention marriage. I was actually thinking while listening to "Hold my Hand" that it would be the perfect song to walk down the isle to. Perfect. I imagine that it is going to be used for that by some people. Listen to the start of it. You can practically feel the love and heart flutters of a bride walking down towards her true love, only him in her sights. His eyes on hers through the veil. It's beautiful isn't it?

I was thinking the same thing as well :).. yes its beautiful!!!

laurenjayne
04-07-2008, 05:44 PM
^^ it really is!! :D this song would be great at weddings

Ape
04-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Do you all think this is something he doesn't mind people speculating on then? If it actually could be about what we are talking about could it be something he would want quiet since it was a leaked song. Maybe that was the reason for the song and maybe this wasn't supposed to be for fans to hear... or at least for the world to hear yet? Maybe it is fine though since we all would be thrilled to see him happy with someone :) and this thread just shows that.

laurenjayne
04-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Maybe it is fine though since we all would be thrilled to see him happy with someone :) and this thread just shows that.

of course we would :)

Moddie777
04-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Yes, Ape, I love the opening music of the song. It is a slow, sweet and romantic build up of something very permanent and solid.
I believe MJ won't mind one bit about us figuring this out. He knows we pay attention, lol.

TialovesMJ
04-07-2008, 10:39 PM
I totally agree with you all!;)

mystygrl
05-07-2008, 04:12 PM
In "Fall Again" he had said, "It feels like a fire that burns in my heart every single moment that we spend apart." He also said, "All this time away is killing me inside."

In "Hold My Hand" he's asking her, "What are they waiting for?" He's saying they are going to be okay together because they already know what to do when it gets dark and cold. They've done it. And he's saying they've been through things separately, but that they can fix that. He's also saying she doesn't have to be lonely anymore because she can have him. He wants to be her man. He's letting her know that no one will be able to take him from her, or her from him.

^ Michael’s angel :angel: has spoken! Every time I read your thoughts you remind me of the fact that music is Michael, Michael is music. In other words, Michael and his music are one. So, if we understand the message that he shares through music then, we are getting to know him better as a person. Your topic is a wonderful thing! I am a huge fan of yours, AllForMJ, so if you hear someone chasing behind you and screaming, it will be mwah, wanting an autograph.

Honestly, I believe we are all on track in discussing this topic and please, please, PLEASE, everyone KEEP IT COMING!!! We cannot afford to stop relating our ideas because I feel that we are headed for a surprising finale regarding him and his lady friend. What do you think?

Last but not least, MJbabe21, thanks for the compliment regarding my post. I am sure that I am not the only one who wishes to hear your brilliant views. So, please share.

Kisses and hugs to ALL of you! MJ really does have the best fans in the world who are one big loving family! :wub:

TialovesMJ
05-07-2008, 04:17 PM
^ Michael’s angel :angel: has spoken! Every time I read your thoughts you remind me of the fact that music is Michael, Michael is music. In other words, Michael and his music are one. So, if we understand the message that he shares through music then, we are getting to know him better as a person. Your topic is a wonderful thing! I am a huge fan of yours, AllForMJ, so if you hear someone chasing behind you and screaming, it will be mwah, wanting an autograph.

Honestly, I believe we are all on track in discussing this topic and please, please, PLEASE, everyone KEEP IT COMING!!! We cannot afford to stop relating our ideas because I feel that we are headed for a surprising finale regarding him and his lady friend. What do you think?
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/ /><o:p></o:p></P><P><FONT face=Last, but not least, MJbabe21, thanks for the compliment regarding my post and I am sure that I am not the only one who wishes to hear your brilliant views. Please share.

Kisses and hugs to ALL of you! MJ really does have the best fans in the world who are one bigh loving family! :wub:

very good mystygrl..hahaha I really hope we do have a suprising finale from him and his lady friend. LOL umm I am not that good at interpreting these things at all.. too much repeating of things if i tried lol..but thanks, I like reading everyone's views on here, They are amazing. Yes, keep it coming!!ok here is my view, its very dumb lol, i'll try, by reading these I come to really think his lady friend has had a history with MJ and that they know each other quiet well..They have probably been through a lot. ok that's all i have to say!!

Ape
05-07-2008, 05:26 PM
For all you romantics in here :) I wanted to share something that a friend shared with me when she found it.

http://nightwisher.glogster.com/Danny-----not-done-yet

Edit: link was changed. Decided to try reading this thread through from the start. Here is the fixed link
http://nightwisher.glogster.com/Love/

AllForMJ
05-07-2008, 06:39 PM
From the 5-page post on page 1 of this thread about the "Number Ones" CD:

The song at the end of the CD should have been the first song listed. And notice that it followed "One More Chance." The last song listed is “Ben,” and it’s the version where he’s singing in his mature voice, not his kid voice.

Although "Ben" was originally about a pet, it is the only song on the CD that says, "I used to say, I and me, now it's us, now it's we."

First two verses of "Hold My Hand"

(Hold my hand)
So tell me what we're waitin' for
(Hold my hand)
We're better off being together
(Hold my hand)
Than being miserable alone
(Hold my hand)

'Cause I've been there before
And you've been there before
But together we can be all right
'Cause when it gets dark
And when it gets cold
We hold each other till we see the sunlight

Although he mentions the dark and cold in "Hold My Hand," he's not singing about it in a way that makes it seem like it's still unbearable for him. He's found a way to withstand it. He holds her as she's holding him.

In the song "The Way You Love Me" he said, "I like the way how you're holding me." Now in "Hold My Hand" he's revealing that he's holding her too. It's in the last line of the second verse.

How affectionate...

SoS
05-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Although he mentions the dark and cold in "Hold My Hand," he's not singing about it in a way that makes it seem like it's still unbearable for him. He's found a way to withstand it. He holds her as she's holding him..

I feel the most wonderful thing is that this is such a happy sounding song, and has such a wonderful sense of hopefulness, almost like an 'invitation' to love :wub:

In keeping with the theme of the topic, its interesting that the spirit of the lyrics, "the nights are getting darker and there's no peace inside" are not referring to a mood or state of mind but rather, time passing without eachother. I find that very sweet :wub:
...and its in keeping with the thought in the lyrics which say, "better off being together, than being miserable alone" the word 'miserable' is again, not an indication of a state of being but rather, an indication of that constant 'agitation' of incompleteness, whereas, two hands interlaced, is completion of two 'parts' making a whole and whereupon 'things will get better' or be better for both.

The song at the end of the CD should have been the first song listed. And notice that it followed "One More Chance." The last song listed is “Ben,” and it’s the version where he’s singing in his mature voice, not his kid voice

:giggle: what an amazing observation and very significant I'm quite sure :yes:
would seem so anyway :brow:

I hate to be the one to remind us though, HMH is Akon's song :giggle: it hard not to miss how much MJ stands out in it though

and this is so much fun

Moddie777
05-07-2008, 09:32 PM
AllforMJ your observation of the adult version of "Ben" and its lyrics remind me of the original poem by Michael, "I YOU WE' from dancing the dream (1992). Same love, same woman.
Also, I believe Michael, literally "willed", her back to him. Proof? He himself sing about it in "Butterflies". He sings:" but I can will you back to me", right before the verse," I caress you let you taste us, just so blissful, I will give you anything baby, just make my dreams come true". You have to listen very closely to hear the "WILL", word. Had it not been pointed out to me, I would have never heard it.
Michael wanted her back in his life, right before the storm would come he knew he needed her back and he knew what to set into motion to make that a reality.
This is a profound and deep spiritually connected union between two people. Now that he has her back, he is not going to let her get away this time. How I know this? He made that clear in many songs through the years.
From memory: "will you be there"- he sings, "I'll never let you part, for you are always in my heart".
"you are not alone"-the endning, he sings, "you are always in my heart".
"can't let her get away", adlib at very end, he sings-"get her back".
"break of dawn", he sings, "I'll never let you go".
God must have blessed this union a long time ago. A new Michael will emerge because of it.

Themidwestcowboy
05-07-2008, 10:08 PM

i feel the lyrics, i feel the whole song!

SoS
05-07-2008, 10:13 PM
after recently listening to all these songs you've mentioned i do agree

AllforMJ your observation of the adult version of "Ben" and its lyrics remind me of the original poem by Michael, "I YOU WE' from dancing the dream (1992). Same love, same woman.
Also, I believe Michael, literally "willed", her back to him. Proof? He himself sing about it in "Butterflies". He sings:" but I can will you back to me", right before the verse," I caress you let you taste us, just so blissful, I will give you anything baby, just make my dreams come true". You have to listen very closely to hear the "WILL", word. Had it not been pointed out to me, I would have never heard it.
Michael wanted her back in his life, right before the storm would come he knew he needed her back and he knew what to set into motion to make that a reality.
This is a profound and deep spiritually connected union between two people. Now that he has her back, he is not going to let her get away this time. How I know this? He made that clear in many songs through the years.
From memory: "will you be there"- he sings, "I'll never let you part, for you are always in my heart".
God must have blessed this union a long time ago. A new Michael will emerge because of it.

except there is one lyric i hear differently,

"but I can will you back to me"
sorry i hear a different lyric there, where he has said, "you're not here with me" - then i hear, "see but i can feel you near to me" then goes on to talk about the 'feeling' , i caress and ...

your point is still very well taken because i do agree with what you're saying, even based on this lyric i have pointed out as well

Lisha
05-07-2008, 10:33 PM
:popcorn:

AllForMJ
05-07-2008, 10:55 PM
...two hands interlaced, is completion of two 'parts' making a whole...

AllforMJ your observation of the adult version of "Ben" and its lyrics remind me of the original poem by Michael, "I YOU WE'
What the two of you are saying goes straight to this verse in "One More Chance."

Searchin' for that one who's gonna make me whole
Help me make these mysteries unfold

Excerpt from "I You We"

How I love this mystery called We! Where does it come from, out of thin air? I thought about this mystery, and I realized something : We must be love's favorite child, because until I reach out for you, We is not even there.

And again, the song "Ben" follows the song "One More Chance" on the "Number Ones" CD.

Lisha
05-07-2008, 11:02 PM

AllForMJ
05-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Actually, I believe, AllforMJ, the lyrics there are:

Searchin' for that one who's gonna make me hold.
Help me make these mysteries unfold.

Hold rhymes with unfold, you see, and this song speaks of the storm hitting him; and the word "hold" is meaning: to keep standing strong in the storm. She will be his anchor that will help him hold.
Hmmmm. Okay. That makes sense.

SoS
05-07-2008, 11:33 PM
:brow:

sorry i still go with the original "whole" and i believe in songs; "sound-alikes" are more important than exact rhymes...at any rate...6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other

as for Butterflies, I hear the exact lyrics being, "can't be real - you're not here with me - see - but I can feel you near to me"

as for the end of Can't Let Her Get Away, he sounds angry and even though he sings, "can't let go" in the chorus throughout the song, and even though he repeatedly says, "i can't let her get away" and he says, "i'll never let her be",

it also to me does not sound at the end like he's saying 'get her back' - i hesistate to say what i think he's saying lol but let me put it this way, he's very angry and it sounds to me like something said in anger just like the other couple of times he cusses in this song.

Lisha
05-07-2008, 11:46 PM

SoS
05-07-2008, 11:49 PM
^ :lol: why suuuure! and as AllforMJ said, it makes sense and I'll 'give you' that he does repeat the phrase 'hold on' so...maybe therein lies the answer

*ding ding* !

and the winner IS!!

the queen of all geeeeeeeees :D

(i'm embarrased anyway cause u know i said i wasn't going to get addicted to this topic ... thank God for long weekends :lol: )

cleopatra1975
05-07-2008, 11:50 PM
i think every idea in here is great and I want to like to tell what i think...I think Michael did and does mean it spiritually. He loves someone ( imaginary) but first of all does not know her...but after years and in the time 1998-1999 something must have happened in his life..cause after this time he divorced and than he released an album than in 2003 he released one more chance...pls correct me if I m wrong but beautiful girl was written in 1998-99.so maybe that was the reason for his divorce. maybe he saw a lady somewhere and fell in love with her but he never told her this. Its somekind of platonic love..but he kept an eye on her..maybe this girl married in that time and divorced..and he still had an eye on her. and he thinks she is the right one.. I still believe this lady does not know that michael loves her. all those songs are spiritually , there is no real touch and relationship..it coulld be that this lady loves him too( maybe a michael jackson fan :)) but dont know that he is interested on her. maybe he wants to reveal his love .who knows.thats what i think...

huggs cleo

Moddie777
05-07-2008, 11:55 PM
We are definately on the right track. I'll need to clean out my ears and improve my memory or better yet, relisten to, "butterflies", lol. I think he only say the word "will" one time in the entire song. I do however know he sings, "i can feel you near to me". He repeats this line.
Something elese; in relation to the "hold my hand" theory. In, "You are not alone", Michael sings, "first I need you hand then forever will begin". He is already married but drawn to the lyrics(song written by R. Kelly) of a song about reassuring a lost love of his committment to her and wanting to join hands with her in order for the rest of his life to begin.
Think about that.

Lisha
05-07-2008, 11:56 PM

SoS
06-07-2008, 12:01 AM
We are definately on the right track. I'll need to clean out my ears and improve my memory or better yet, relisten to, "butterflies", lol. I think he only say the word "will" one time in the entire song. I do however know he sings, "i can feel you near to me". He repeats this line.
Something elese; in relation to the "hold my hand" theory. In, "You are not alone", Michael sings, "first I need you hand then forever will begin". He is already married but drawn to the lyrics(song written by R. Kelly) of a song about reassuring a lost love of his committment to her and wanting to join hands with her in order for the rest of his life to begin.
Think about that. That's true and reminds me of another 'hand' song, "whatever happens, don't let go of my hand" which could explain in part how it is that although he went through a couple of "so-called" (sorry lol) "marraiges" we all know that both were very 'unique' situations for him and that in either case it was a far cry from the spiritual union he sings about, thus possibly explaining doing it a zillion miles from his home turf without his family present, and wearing his ring on his right hand both times...

or not...just a theory :brow: but yeh, "what ever" happens, "don't let go of my hand" definitely comes to mind.

AllForMJ
06-07-2008, 12:01 AM
In the "Ultimate Collections" booklet, the recorded date for "Beautiful Girl" is 1998-2004. Looks like he started on it in '98 and then put it away. Then, in 2004 he decided to record some more and release it.

cleopatra1975
06-07-2008, 12:05 AM
thank you queen g...i m not well in explaining.i mean he was 2 times married but still said he is alone and directed songs to someone. i mean he still felt alone cause in both marriages he did not found someone who made him whole. than apparently he talked about a beautiful girl...that was before 2001. he saw this lady and watched her and dreamed about her. and saw her sad in her marriage etc... that why he said he and she went trough hard times separetely..now he is sure that she probably loves him too...that why he is singing hold my hand... like believe me and everything will be fine...

hugggs

SoS
06-07-2008, 12:14 AM
The timing of these conversations is interesting to me....did no one feel these songs were directed to anyone before? :brow: I've never heard these discussions brought up before...many of these songs discussed have been out for years

how about anyone else...ever heard of all this song analysis before now?

Lisha
06-07-2008, 12:16 AM

Moddie777
06-07-2008, 12:16 AM
queen, It was God's intervening that lead Michael to, "will', her back to him in the first place. Michael must've looked to God for guidance and direction long before he set things in motion. You can do very little in life without prayer and believing. Michael knows this. He knows about the power of God. His written/composed songs about the Earth and World Plight tells us this about him.

cleopatra1975
06-07-2008, 12:17 AM
state of shock its interesting to me too. maybe the time is right that michael gets his true love thats why we are discussing it...i guess many people thought this before but left it unspoken...

Lisha
06-07-2008, 12:20 AM

cleopatra1975
06-07-2008, 12:22 AM
one thing more. if he would know this person before why wouldnt he married her. he wouldnt wait that long...she must had something in her life why he cant get her so easly...

:)

TialovesMJ
06-07-2008, 01:06 AM

Nice Insight :clap: woooo I love reading thes. you guys really do a good job at these :clap!!!!:)

Moddie777
06-07-2008, 01:10 AM
stateofshock, this analysis has been done before but I don't believe with so much depth. I remember it being done many times in the sony chatroom years ago.
Cleo, I do feel, during the first stage of this relationship (remember there are different stages and with a long history, or at least thats our theory), marriage and committment was going to be a major facture but something happened, causing them to be apart which is why we heard so many songs from Michael of him yearning and longing to be with the one he loved. He often sang about not being able to touch her, so many of his songs have this theme to reoccur. What ever happened between them, they were apart for a while but Michael couldn't forget what was in his heart. Not only was she forever in his heart, she apparently holds it.

TialovesMJ
06-07-2008, 01:17 AM
stateofshock, this analysis has been done before but I don't believe with so much depth. I remember it being done many times in the sony chatroom years ago.
Cleo, I do feel, during the first stage of this relationship (remember there are different stages and with a long history, or at least thats our theory), marriage and committment was going to be a major facture but something happened, causing them to be apart which is why we heard so many songs from Michael of him yearning and longing to be with the one he loved. He often sang about not being able to touch her, so many of his songs have this theme to reoccur. What ever happened between them, they were apart for a while but Michael couldn't forget what was in his heart. Not only was she forever in his heart, she apparently holds it.

^^ this is gonna sound stupid, IDK if you can actually answer my question, or if it wrong to even ask this :blush: here it goes, umm well do you think MJ and this lady known each other before, but then they went their seperate ways???

Pua
06-07-2008, 01:28 AM
You all do know some of these songs were written by other people? It was those songwriters emotions and feelings that Michael brought to life. Not saying he doesn't have these feelings but analyzing them as if they came from within him I don't see as being the correct analysis. He puts the emotions into them when he sings them but the words are someone elses. Just as an actor gets a script written by someone else, they in turn bring that persons script to life. Oh well, that just my take on it.:)

Romance is beautiful and I hope he does find his one true love. It's something we all should be so lucky enough to experience once in our life.:)

Moddie777
06-07-2008, 01:32 AM
MJbabe21, its not wrong to ask and its not a stupid question at all. ALLforMJ or anyone elese who would like to give their insight please do.
But here goes my analysis( taken from Michael's own songs or songs he released). Yes, he and this lady have a significant history together. She is not random at all. He knows who she is and what they have been through both together and separately. They didn't just go their separate ways, something happened that sent Michael in a very depressed and dark phase, During this time he made very bad business decisions and had some very unsavory characters close to him. Also around this time we begun to hear about the "blocking", in his camp. This has been an ongoing thing for years. I first remember hearing it in the 90's.
On his own he would have never just let her get away. Something happened and it stayed with Michael for many many years thereafter, which is why we have so many angry songs, songs that reference how he feels about the industry and his record label.

TialovesMJ
06-07-2008, 01:36 AM
MJbabe21, its not wrong to ask and its not a stupid question at all. ALLforMJ or anyone elese who would like to give their insight please do.
But here goes my analysis( taken from Michael's own songs or songs he released). Yes, he and this lady have a significant history together. She is not random at all. He knows who she is and what they have been through both together and separately. They didn't just go their separate ways, something happened that sent Michael in a very depressed and dark phase, During this time he made very bad business decisions and had some very unsavory characters close to him. Also around this time we begun to hear about the "blocking", in his camp. This has been an ongoing thing for years. I first remember hearing it in the 90's.
On his own he would have never just let her get away. Something happened and it stayed with Michael for many many years thereafter, which is why we have so many angry songs, songs that reference how he feels about the industry and his record label.

Thanks for answering my question :).... ok i am just wondering, I am on the right track as you guys!!!This is sweet.

Ape
06-07-2008, 01:37 AM
wow.. I always thought he said "still I can feel you near to me" hmm ... wow. (ok I haven't read the rest yet. I'm back to reading)

SoS
06-07-2008, 01:49 AM

There are more than a couple of females that would have the public to believe that Sony/"his camp" etc. have been the reason MJ and "she" are not together. I for one do not buy that aspect for a secondt.

Ape, we covered that a few posts back and you were basically correct the first time.

Pua I understand what you are saying, and have felt that way a great deal myself. The interesting thing about the songs he didn't write is that they correlate/correspond with the ones he did write, which I do indeed find interesting.

Ape
06-07-2008, 02:37 AM
^I think if God is involved then it wouldn't matter who wrote it as long as it did the job and spoke to the parties it mattered to. He (God) wouldn't use ONLY the words from one to the other... He could speak in all kinds of situations in their lives, even plays they see, or experiences in their lives or dreams or movies or books they read or people they talk with saying things that spark a memory or thought that leads somewhere. God talks to us in all kinds of ways I have found :) (and you ladies know that too. I knew that from speaking with you)

About the "see that I can will ya near to me" at 1:39-1:43 he does say this. It isn't feel in this spot if you listen closely.

Lisha
06-07-2008, 02:50 AM

SoS
06-07-2008, 02:51 AM
i'm listening to it now and..mmm i dunno i think i'm gonna have to stay with feel, the 'f' isn't very sharp but it seems to be there along with the rest of the sound, to me sounds more like eeeeel than illlll :lol: so funny explaining these things in text.....i'll listen some more though just to see (not that it matters a lot...as i may have said in the earlier post...the point is well taken...)

Lisha
06-07-2008, 02:56 AM

SoS
06-07-2008, 02:57 AM
^ why does it? I can feel you mean's I can feel you...I can will you means I can feel ya :lol:

Lisha
06-07-2008, 02:58 AM

SoS
06-07-2008, 03:03 AM
:lol: ^ no seriously, if you can will someone you're pretty much feelin' em no? :brow:

Lisha
06-07-2008, 03:13 AM

TialovesMJ
06-07-2008, 03:17 AM
^:lol:................

SoS
06-07-2008, 03:20 AM
:lol: :lol:

TialovesMJ
06-07-2008, 03:22 AM
hahah anyone have anymore insights?sorry I love to read them :) :D :jump:

SoS
06-07-2008, 03:23 AM
^ :lol:

TialovesMJ
06-07-2008, 03:24 AM
^:unsure::blush: :lmao:

Ape
06-07-2008, 03:25 AM
Will you mind if I feel this one out a bit? *gong*

ajsfdlkajef writing with tears streaming down my face but I gotta try to keep happy right? So.. Will you near to me sounds like he is calling her to him, calling her mentally to come to him. Either by prayer with Gods help or just strongly wishing she would come (mentally, which can also be ..and would have to be through God). Kind of like God can you pass on this urgent message that I need her to come to me somehow. And if the message gets past on then she would somehow find him, come close I guess. She would be drawn to wherever she could find him? Just a .. stab in the dark, pardon the pun.

Feel.. Still I can feel you near to me, means he can feel her presence somehow close to him though she isn't there physically. Maybe he can feel her spirit in his somehow.

like a calling out for Help...... maybe he feels her sorrow,.... and maybe she feels his?maybe maybe maybe.. ah I don't know. We can all feel something happening anyways. Right? That is why this is being talked about now. There is a drawing together of people whether from here or nothing to do with Michael Jackson. Something big is happening and it is coming soon. .. to a theatre near you? .. sorry, scuse my me right now.

SoS
06-07-2008, 03:28 AM
ajsfdlkajef writing with tears streaming down my face but I gotta try to keep happy right?
Is your sadness relative to this topic? :sad: ((((Apeeee))))

TialovesMJ
06-07-2008, 03:31 AM
awww Ape :(

AllForMJ
06-07-2008, 03:38 AM
Ape? Are you okay?

SoS
06-07-2008, 03:38 AM
So.. Will you near to me sounds like he is calling her to him, calling her mentally to come to him. Either by prayer with Gods help or just strongly wishing she would come (mentally, which can also be ..and would have to be through God). Kind of like God can you pass on this urgent message that I need her to come to me somehow. And if the message gets past on then she would somehow find him, come close I guess. She would be drawn to wherever she could find him? Just a .. stab in the dark, pardon the pun.

Feel.. Still I can feel you near to me, means he can feel her presence somehow close to him though she isn't there physically. Maybe he can feel her spirit in his somehow. yes and both of these really make sense

Ape
06-07-2008, 03:39 AM
my kids.. sorry, no not the topic. The topic is lovely. It is hope and romance and love. Nothing sad about being in here. (sorry for going off topic)

SoS
06-07-2008, 03:46 AM
"I know .....that keepin' the faith, means never givin' up ...." :listeningtomusic: although i must say i do feelya :sad:

but its gone be okay :yes:

TialovesMJ
06-07-2008, 03:48 AM
yeah, I hope you are ok Ape!!!:) :hug:

AllForMJ
06-07-2008, 03:51 AM
my kids.. sorry, no not the topic. The topic is lovely. It is hope and romance and love. Nothing sad about being in here. (sorry for going off topic)
Okey-dokey. Hope that gets better too, Mommy. *hugs*

^ My head hurts! :lol:

Someone post something quick that gets my mind off of "will" and "feel"!
Uh-oh! Here's a lil more to make your head hurt. Sorrryyyyy. :lol:

I just listened to it too and it really does sound like he said, "will you near to me." I've never noticed that before. And poor baby is singing with a tone of voice that just makes you wanna hug him. Awwww.

Also, in "Butterflies" he says "I just want to touch and kiss." Well, in "The Way You Love Me" he is saying that she's touching him and kissing him. And he sounds happy in this song too. The other nice thing is he thanked the Heavens above in this song as well. Therefore, he knows that God is playing a role in the relationship. He's acknowledging Him.

Hey, remember this?!

When he was being interviewed by Geraldo back during the trial, there was a part where they showed MJ in the studio. Remember what song was playing? It was "Beautiful Girl." Out of all the songs from the "Ultimate Collection" box set, he had "Beautiful Girl" playing. His mind was on love.

SoS
06-07-2008, 03:51 AM
yeah Apeeee :hug:

Lisha
06-07-2008, 03:52 AM

TialovesMJ
06-07-2008, 03:55 AM
Ape, give God time to work this out. He sees, He knows, and He will move on your behalf...just keep the faith, keep on praying!

I would like to throw this out here...based on what I am hearing in a lot of posts, it seems it is thought that MJ knew this special lady from long ago. Do you think that he sometimes feels that he "missed the boat long ago" where she is concerned?

That's exactly what I have concluded by reading these post!!!

SoS
06-07-2008, 03:57 AM
Ape, give God time to work this out. He sees, He knows, and He will move on your behalf...just keep the faith, keep on praying! DEFINITELY :yes: AMEN

I would like to throw this out here...based on what I am hearing in a lot of posts, it seems it is thought that MJ knew this special lady from long ago. Do you think that he sometimes feels that he "missed the boat long ago" where she is concerned?
can you explain what you mean?

Lisha
06-07-2008, 04:01 AM

SoS
06-07-2008, 04:04 AM
I understand what you're saying and I guess what threw me off is the whole point of the thread being that he is now reaching out.... :unsure:

Ape
06-07-2008, 04:11 AM
^Sounds good to me. OK I do feel better (though still difficult). You guys really do help. I am glad so many are in here discussing this right now to take my mind off it for the time being.

:hugs: thank you all you guys for your concern and sorry for airing dirty laundry..

These messages he has going throughout his life in everything he wrote, sang, said. You can see it from the start. It seems he was wanting a friend, a true friend to keep him company. Someone who really understood him and who he could trust and who would never leave. As he grew, it probably became more of a wanting of love, and a life partner, someone who he could be with forever for the same reasons but the added dimension of love and romance. He is such a beautifully romantic and wonderful person. You can just tell. He truly cares for others, and he needs to feel that real caring for himself for just himself without it having any ulterior motives or reasons. Someone who would adore him even if he were totally broke and shunned by the world. Someone who loves him for him. He maybe felt her. Maybe all this time of praying for, singing for, and calling out for had brought him someone who would be all of these things for him and more. I believe that God has a plan for the two of them that is important. That message is also strongly and thickly throughout his music.

Lisha
06-07-2008, 04:18 AM

AllForMJ
06-07-2008, 04:18 AM
In "Someone In The Dark" he had said, "Oh, I believe you and I could never really say good-bye. Wherever you may be, I'll look up and see someone in the dark for me." So, that shows he was expecting to see her again.

I think you're on point.

Also, what he sings in "Hold My Hand" clicks perfectly with this thread. It ties in with the other songs.

TialovesMJ
06-07-2008, 04:22 AM
Am I off point? Shoot, SoS! Man, I hate it when I do that!

*stumbles around...*

One day she vanished. He had no way to contact her. Figuratively the lyrics from the song, If You Don't Love Me, could speak of this:

Baby baby I've been missing you
For such a long long time ago
You changed your number and I couldn't call you
So I couldn't tell you so
I had to write you just to tell you that
I may be kissing on your photograph

But she never completely left his mind or heart. Now he's reaching out to her again? No? I'm so good at this, am I?

noooooo, its alright. I think you are doing gppd!

Lisha
06-07-2008, 04:23 AM

SoS
06-07-2008, 04:36 AM
^ :brow:

Lisha
06-07-2008, 04:37 AM

SoS
06-07-2008, 04:46 AM
^ whyyyyyyyy? :brow:

I just think that was an ..................... interesting ..................... observation

y' know, the kind that makes ya go :brow:

:lol:

Lisha
06-07-2008, 05:10 AM

wendijane
06-07-2008, 12:29 PM
^Sounds good to me. OK I do feel better (though still difficult). You guys really do help. I am glad so many are in here discussing this right now to take my mind off it for the time being.

:hugs: thank you all you guys for your concern and sorry for airing dirty laundry..

These messages he has going throughout his life in everything he wrote, sang, said. You can see it from the start. It seems he was wanting a friend, a true friend to keep him company. Someone who really understood him and who he could trust and who would never leave. As he grew, it probably became more of a wanting of love, and a life partner, someone who he could be with forever for the same reasons but the added dimension of love and romance. He is such a beautifully romantic and wonderful person. You can just tell. He truly cares for others, and he needs to feel that real caring for himself for just himself without it having any ulterior motives or reasons. Someone who would adore him even if he were totally broke and shunned by the world. Someone who loves him for him. He maybe felt her. Maybe all this time of praying for, singing for, and calling out for had brought him someone who would be all of these things for him and more. I believe that God has a plan for the two of them that is important. That message is also strongly and thickly throughout his music.

ultimate post .

LindaC781
06-07-2008, 12:34 PM

That is so right. He needs someone that will be there for him through thick and thin. Someone who wont be in it for the fame or the popularity or the money or anything but just him. TO love him for him...and not for anything else BUT that. Someone who is close to his age, so they can grow old together laughing, crying, etc. When I look at my parents, I see a real union of souls. My mom is just 5 years younger than my dad, and so are a LOT of long term relationships....They have a true partnership. This year they celebrate their 56th anniversary... I wish that for MJ. Someone who isn't in it for the "camera" all the time. Someone he can depend on. Someone he can trust completely.

Moddie777
06-07-2008, 06:37 PM
I am glad a few of you have gone back and taken another listen to "butterflies", I knew you would eventually hear it too, remember, I didn't know he sang that word until it was pointed out to me. My hearing is awful!
AllforMJ, I didn't realize he had "beautiful girl", playing during that interview. He is such a romantic. He really wanted her to know he had her on his mind.
I believe for this woman to be the one. (and through his songs he is telling us that she is). she herself is a spiritual person with her own unique relationship with God. God's mercy allowed her to hear Michael's call. She would've missed that calling had she not already been a child of God. Through God, and prayer they have been bonded through the years no matter what has occured; he(MJ) keeps coming back (in song) to this love and this woman. Through God, they connect.

TialovesMJ
06-07-2008, 06:40 PM
^^ very nice :)

Ape
06-07-2008, 06:41 PM
I wonder what someone who actually knows what is going on would think while reading this thread. Would they be laughing at some of it, shaking their heads, or saying how do they know that? I would be interested to hear. In time I suppose we may know more. This is speculating into his private life through his musical lyrics. Really this thread is my guilty pleasure.

Hard not to be drawn to Romance. :flowers:

edit: wow moddie777 speaking of butterflies... lol. your post gave me butterflies to read.

SoS
06-07-2008, 06:42 PM
That is so right. He needs someone that will be there for him through thick and thin. Someone who wont be in it for the fame or the popularity or the money or anything but just him. TO love him for him...and not for anything else BUT that. Someone who is close to his age, so they can grow old together laughing, crying, etc. When I look at my parents, I see a real union of souls. My mom is just 5 years younger than my dad, and so are a LOT of long term relationships....They have a true partnership. This year they celebrate their 56th anniversary... I wish that for MJ. Someone who isn't in it for the "camera" all the time. Someone he can depend on. Someone he can trust completely.

:boohoo: :boohoo:

TialovesMJ
06-07-2008, 06:46 PM
I wonder what someone who actually knows what is going on would think while reading this thread. Would they be laughing at some of it, shaking their heads, or saying how do they know that? I would be interested to hear. In time I suppose we may know more. This is speculating into his private life through his musical lyrics. Really this thread is my guilty pleasure.

Hard not to be drawn to Romance. :flowers:

edit: wow moddie777 speaking of butterflies... lol. your post gave me butterflies to read.

I am wondering the same thing as you too!:D.... :yes::yes:... :cheers: to Romance

Lisha
06-07-2008, 06:46 PM

SoS
06-07-2008, 06:52 PM
^ ahahahaha :tease: will feel will feel will feel will feel :lol: how's your head queenie pie? :devil:

no seriuosly though, in some songs MJ slightly changes something for his own eg., in Glenn Ballard's song Glen says, "you can't turn away" and MJ says "you can't run away" - - so I"m just sayin' - - theoretically it could actually be different

this from someone who hears 'feel' :lol:

Lisha
06-07-2008, 06:54 PM

SoS
06-07-2008, 07:04 PM
:tease: muahahahahhaa :lol: muahahahahaha :lol: :lol:

no, actually the thing is, at first I thought of the same thing then before I went to go hunt down the Floetry version I thought, 'now wait a minute, MJ makes a song his own in any way he chooses"

like in the PYT they wound up choosing for the album, the one line he adds in adlibs is "to me" which is what he'd had in his original version like he was determined to keep that in there
so all that to say I noticed that
MJ seems to say what he wants to say how he wants to say it, in his way

and again...

this from someone who hears 'feel' :lol: go figure

SoS
06-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Oh, okay. *relaxes*

But perhaps I am doin' a bit too much "creative writing" here and not offering the thread enough substance.

This is something I do feel strongly about.

Whoever she is, if God has planned for her all along to end up with Michael Jackson, than I must believe that God has in all this time been grooming her for that very call on her life. I think we all can agree that being Mrs. Michael Jackson would have its challenges.And we can probably come up easily with somethings that she better have in place...the obvious things...like good character, etc. But there is more.

I do not think she necessarily is being called to take a place at his side, before all to see, to save the world. I remember LMP, when asked why she married MJ say, among other things, "I don't
know... I thought we were going to save the world together." Well, is that the right reason to marry Michael Jackson? I believe God has soveignly placed a burden in MJ's heart for the world, but I believe God has many things planned for him, and who knows what turns God might have him take. But he is anointed and has a definite call, and with more anointing comes more opposition.

This woman, whoever she is, needs to be someone who is very familiar with going down on her knees before God...no, wait...on her face before God. I believe while her husband is in the foreground carrying out God's will, she will need to be in the background giving him major prayer support. She needs to be a warrior in prayer. They both need to be, together. So, I have to believe, then, that she has been trained up in this over the years by God. He's getting her ready.

Not just any sweet gal can fill this role. I believe Michael Jackson knows this and that is why he is truly waiting for God to put this together. Romance is delightful, but this is also sobering stuff. But God can do it all.

This was an amazing post! So true. So true. :) and beautifully expressed. (Girl you shut down the thread with that one!)

Lisha
06-07-2008, 07:08 PM

Moddie777
06-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Queen, I don't hate ya' noway!!!!!!!! I'll take a listen in a second but first, There has been a part of Michael's original work that has never fully made sense to me until now. Everybody, get out your 'DANGEROUS" booklet and re-examine the poem titled, "Planet Earth". Here's the part I'm referring too:

You are my sweetheart gentle and blue
Do you care, have you are part
in the deepest emotions of my own heart
Tender with breezes caressing and whole
alive with music, haunting my soul
Planet Earth gentle and blue
with all my heart, I love you

She was gone and he was in dispair. Michael compared her to the earth, which indicates, she was all things to him. She was his Everything.

SoS
06-07-2008, 07:12 PM
*wavesatqueeng* aw go on! :lol:

well go on! go on! :yes: :D

:lol: J/K

Lisha
06-07-2008, 07:16 PM

TialovesMJ
06-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Interesting Moddie!!!very interesting :D

Lisha
06-07-2008, 07:36 PM

Moddie777
06-07-2008, 07:55 PM
In his own words, Michael says this about "Love", From "Dancing the Dream".

"Holding on to Love is not wrong, but you need to learn to hold it
lightly, caressingly. Let it fly when it wants. When it's allowed to be
free, love is what makes life alive, joyful and new. It's the juice
and energy that motivates my music, my dancing, EVERYTHING.
As long as love is in my heart, it's everywhere.

The significance of this you ask? Michael is revealing to us something essential
to understanding him; when he is in love he incorporates that Love into Every
aspect of his life. The love he has for the woman becomes his everything. He doesn't
"truly" love any other way but completely. The way he has loved and is loving this
woman.

Ape
06-07-2008, 07:56 PM
oh, I thought he really was talking about our beautiful earth, personifying earth, and speaking of his love for the earth. :) That's art for ya hey?

I do not think she necessarily is being called to take a place at his side, before all to see, to save the world. I remember LMP, when asked why she married MJ say, among other things, "I don't
know... I thought we were going to save the world together." Well, is that the right reason to marry Michael Jackson? I believe God has soveignly placed a burden in MJ's heart for the world, but I believe God has many things planned for him, and who knows what turns God might have him take. But he is anointed and has a definite call, and with more anointing comes more opposition.

This woman, whoever she is, needs to be someone who is very familiar with going down on her knees before God...no, wait...on her face before God. I believe while her husband is in the foreground carrying out God's will, she will need to be in the background giving him major prayer support. She needs to be a warrior in prayer. They both need to be, together. So, I have to believe, then, that she has been trained up in this over the years by God. He's getting her ready. I really do not think that was the ONLY reason she married him. I also don't believe it will be the only reason someone else would, or they would be more business (business?? something anyways) partners. Humanitarian partners, not husband and wife.

Now I do believe lots of his songs ask for someone to help him in that burden he has in his heart for the world, whether that is by prayer in the background or walking at his side together doing things, I don't know. Though I would imagine she already has prayed very much for him now and yet he still calls out that he can't do it alone "cry". So maybe it is more than in the background. The fans pray for him too in the background. He has lots of prayer that is needed but he is asking for someone to help him... I will find lyrics to support it later but I have stuff to do today and can't take the time to get it .. maybe someone else would be interested in taking on that "project"? lol

The rest I agree with whole heartedly.

Lisha
06-07-2008, 08:03 PM

TialovesMJ
06-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Queen, I don't hate ya' noway!!!!!!!! I'll take a listen in a second but first, There has been a part of Michael's original work that has never fully made sense to me until now. Everybody, get out your 'DANGEROUS" booklet and re-examine the poem titled, "Planet Earth". Here's the part I'm referring too:

You are my sweetheart gentle and blue
Do you care, have you are part
alive with music, haunting my soul
Planet Earth gentle and blue
with all my heart, I love you

She was gone and he was in dispair. Michael compared her to the earth, which indicates, she was all things to him. She was his Everything.

you make some good points!!!

Ape
07-07-2008, 02:44 AM
"Cry" ~R.Kelly

You can change the world (I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)

This WHOLE song is so beautiful and could speak of the love he seems to be searching for in the other songs. It seems these are all he would ask of her, or maybe even just of a friend. :) I just love it. The whole song is going up. I couldn't take any part out to point one thing out.

"Will You Be There" ~Michael Jackson

Hold Me
Like The River Jordan
And I Will Then Say To Thee
You Are My Friend

Carry Me
Like You Are My Brother
Love Me Like A Mother
Will You Be There?

Weary
Tell Me Will You Hold Me
When Wrong, Will You Skold Me
When Lost Will You Find Me?

But They Told Me
A Man Should Be Faithful
And Walk When Not Able
And Fight Till The End
But I'm Only Human

Everyone's Taking Control Of Me
Seems That The World's
Got A Role For Me
I'm So Confused
Will You Show To Me
You'll Be There For Me
And Care Enough To Bear Me

(Hold Me)
(Lay Your Head Lowly)
(Softly Then Boldly)
(Carry Me There)

(Lead Me)
(Love Me And Feed Me)
(Kiss Me And Free Me)
(I Will Feel Blessed)

(Carry)
(Carry Me Boldly)
(Lift Me Up Slowly)
(Carry Me There)

(Save Me)
(Heal Me And Bathe Me)
(Softly You Say To Me)
(I Will Be There)

(Lift Me)
(Lift Me Up Slowly)
(Carry Me Boldly)
(Show Me You Care)

(Hold Me)
(Lay Your Head Lowly)
(Softly Then Boldly)
(Carry Me There)

(Need Me)
(Love Me And Feed Me)
(Kiss Me And Free Me)
(I Will Feel Blessed)

[Spoken]
In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.

well now I forget what I was going to say about any of this.. Got doing other stuff but I'll post it anyways.

Lisha
07-07-2008, 03:02 AM

summer
07-07-2008, 04:17 AM
Ah, my fave thread to read and dream is back! :lol: It's like one of those "romantic novels" you can't put down once you start to read...very "addictive". :lol:

Like I said in "this" thread when it "first came out" (gosh, I really talk like this would be a great book I'm reading, huh!! :lmao: :lmao:)...I'm not so sure how accurate all the "theories" are and some may seem a bit "far-fetched" since Michael didn't even write all the songs mentioned...but then on the other hand...it's all so romantic and fun and entertaining, it's like "ah the hell with reality...go ahead and dream a little". :lol: I mean, even though I'm a fan of Michael's and have never met him and all that, I've still always seen him as "just a person" with faults and all and have tried not to make him into some "dream character" in my mind....So in this thread that's kind of how he is portrayed...so it's a bit like "Hmmm...I don't know about that..." and it's a bit like "should we really be talking about him and his "love life" like this....BUT....as I said...it's a fun thread and it's not hurting anyone and makes a great "reverie" ...so why not! :lol:

So...having said that....:lol:

All I can say is...Wow! If the theories you guys have found were true...that would be sooooo romantic! :wub: That would really make a true modern day fairytale, huh! (And you heard it here first! :lmao:)

Keep the theories coming, I love reading them! :) I'm not much of a "theory-maker" myself, but I love reading what you guys can come up with! :)

Ape, thanks for posting the "Will You Be There" lyrics. I love that song. And especially the lyrics. I've always thought the part where MJ is talking in the end is like a "vow"...Like you mentioned, something he's asking for from a friend or girlfriend/wife. You know, hoping that person will always be there for him...no matter what. I love that part because I think ultimately that's what we all want. Someone to be there for us no matter what...someone who won't judge you or betray you or leave you when you need them...

In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.

A little off topic...When I listen to that song now, after the trial, it "kills me inside" every single time because I still can't get over me not being in Santa Maria during the trial. :boohoo: I mean, MJ doesn't even know me, but it just feels like I SHOULD have been there as a fan because that was when he probably needed the support from his fans the most. And I wasn't (physically) there. :boohoo: I mean, I couldn't go...but still, it just kills me inside...:boohoo: Anyone else feel like that?

ANYWAYS...!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Sorry about that! :lol: Back to the topic!! "Does Michael's mystery lady know about Michael's love for her....Is Michael going to find her....find out....on the next episode of....'Someone In The Dark'...." :kickass: :lmao: :lmao:

TialovesMJ
07-07-2008, 04:20 AM
^^ hahah :kickass: I guess we will have to find out :P

AllForMJ
07-07-2008, 05:22 AM
He loves the beauty of God's work. He loves and trust God very much as well. He prays to Him often. Praying is often mentioned in his songs. If God sends someone to him, he will be able to tell.

In "Someone Put Your Hand Out" he said, "The truth is that I'm longing for love that's so divine. I've searched this whole world wishing she'll be there time after time." If he wants love that is divine, then he definitely wants God to be involved.

There are three things that make up a person. It is the mind, body and soul. If you are going to love someone completely, then it will mean not only loving them physically, but also loving them mentally and spiritually. If you are not doing this, then you are not reaching the entire person and vice versa.

I think incomplete love is the very type of love that he's growing tried of. He's a very spiritual person, so that type of love...meaning physical love only...is not going to be fulfilling for him. There's no way that it can be. He needs all three.

The promise of another tomorrow is actually taking place right now. That's why he's so happy. His life has mellowed out a lot.

When was the last time everyone saw him look or sound this happy? It's been a very long time.

TialovesMJ
07-07-2008, 05:28 AM
Yes,it seems that he is indeed happy :) :yes:

AllForMJ
07-07-2008, 05:33 AM
Also, I'm not saying that he's been turning down the physical love. You can listen to "Heartbreaker" on the "Invincible" CD and tell that he doesn't always turn it down. He knows about all that stuff. He ain't no rookie. It's just that with him being a deep thinker like he is...someone that thinks on a very large scale and is very spiritual too, he's going to need more than physical love. Physical love alone was not going to get him through '03-'05.

If anything that I've posted on page one of this thread is far-fetched, then the part MJ is singing in "Hold My Hand" would not have fallen in place with what I've said.

Furthermore, when he's in love it always shows in his voice while he is singing. :yes:

tyffanny
07-07-2008, 06:16 AM
Did you guys ever notice that in the past (bad and dangerous era..) when he was signed autograph he used to write under his name 1998 and something like a arrow ....
And it seems like he knew her since that date !!:ph34r:
That must means something for sure!! What means that 1998????
This tread is very special....
And if the girl concerned was reading this tread im sure she would feel chock that we came to that conclusion , that we are genious and that she would feel help and support trough all this ....;D:D

TialovesMJ
07-07-2008, 06:20 AM
^^wow that can mean something possibly!!good point..wooooo this thread is great :)

AllForMJ
07-07-2008, 06:40 AM
"Does Michael's mystery lady know about Michael's love for her....Is Michael going to find her....find out....on the next episode of....'Someone In The Dark'...." :kickass: :lmao: :lmao:
summer, this always cracks me up!
:lol: :lol:

Ape
07-07-2008, 07:00 AM
http://www.powerlineblog.com/oliver2.jpg

AllForMJ
07-07-2008, 07:12 AM
Huh? I'm not sure what the picture means. Wanna help me out?

Ape
07-07-2008, 07:13 AM
lol.. I was waiting to see if I had to explain. It is Oliver from Oliver Twist where he is saying .... "Please sir, I want some more." cause I wanted more...lol :blush:

AllForMJ
07-07-2008, 07:15 AM
Ohhhhh. That threw me off!
:lol:

Okay. Another thing I've been thinking about is what MJ was doing in the SUV on his way to the courthouse on verdict day. Jermaine said MJ had his Bible in his hands and kept saying, "Why? Why? Why?" over and over.

I'm sure we all know he was most likely asking God why. He wanted to know why he had to go through that day. Well, now that everything is over, he can now see that God had him go through that to restore his life.

Now, he's asking his lady friend what they're waiting for? And from the way things have been going...which is very well...I think God wanted MJ to spend some time with Him first.

Ape
07-07-2008, 07:22 AM
Keeping ya on your toes ;)

.I think God wanted MJ to spend some time with Him first.:wub: what a beautiful thought. :) Also we are looking at just one side of this. There are two sides to this possible living love story. Who knows what she was going through during this time. Maybe she had her own trails to go through as well...and some God growing and embracing and renewing time too.

Now I thought I could mention something I saw, not sure if it is relevant or not. Tyffany said that he would sign with 1998? and I think you said Beautiful Girl was started in 1998 so I wonder if there is significance there or not. Probably not actually. nvm..

AllForMJ
07-07-2008, 07:39 AM
Not sure about 1998, but if he was writing it I guess it was important to him and he wanted people to remember that year. Looks like he succeeded. lol

Back to spending time with God first...

When God has brought you through a very tough time in your life, it's important to spend some time with Him afterwards. He doesn't bring you through hardship and then immediately leave you on your own. He will also help you get things back on track and rolling again, and this is what I see him doing with MJ.

God is very loving and very thorough.

Meanwhile, Mike's tryin' to get that chick. It's like he's saying, "Hey! I haven't forgotten. You are still on my mind." LOL

God will let him know when.

Ape
07-07-2008, 08:12 AM
That's what I love about this place. I feel like it's my nice intimate church community. I am learning lots from everyone.
I just love how you explain that. Makes perfect sense and is so loving and warm. Makes you want to give God a nice big hug. Thank you God for taking care of him.

OH! I almost forgot I wanted to say this.
All this mentions that Michael was praying to God asking to bring him a friend. Do you think (if this is what happened) that she must have been asking the same? (not asking for Michael Jackson, but asking for a true and real friend, someone she could trust and love and who would be there forever for her, and her for him, and be the love that she needed?) Do you think God looked and said oh, here are two who could be the answer to each others prayers, or would this have been the plan from before either of them were born or even conceived?

(guess I am wondering how you think God does it)

AllForMJ
07-07-2008, 08:26 AM
Most women ask for that. But it's not hard to see how much of a role God played in everything. Many, many things in MJ's life are being restored and placed back in order. Many things are being renewed.

MJ's not your average Joe. He's touched the world. Only God can tell someone how to touch him without causing him to pull away. It hasn't been easy for him to trust people. He's been let down so many times. It's like everywhere he turned someone was out to hurt him. I'm glad that stuff is now starting to come to an end. It went on too long and it was unnecessary.

Thank God love heals broken hearts.

Ape
07-07-2008, 09:10 AM
I just came from the prayer thread and felt a need to bring some of that over :) it helps that you have already.

Dear Father in heaven,
Thank you for bringing these two people together. Please keep their hearts pure and their love strong for each other and for that love that they share to bless all who see it or feel it or hear of it. Dear God please remove any obstacles from their way of being together in the way you want them to be. Thank you for your direction and your hand in all of this. Only you could have brought two people together in the way that you had in your perfect timing. Thank you that you brought her to him in time, and that you helped her to be there for him when he needed it most in the way that he needed it most. That you that they recognized their love for each other and that it is divine. That you brought them together. Because it was you, they know it will last forever. Thank you for sharing this beautiful love story with your children, and admirers of Mr. Jackson. Thank you that you have given us all a desire to see Michael happy and you have placed caring in our hearts for them to be happy together. May their union bless all who see and recognize that true, deep, never-ending, unconditional love that they have for each other and may you continue to bless them and their family, forever.

Amen :)

cleopatra1975
07-07-2008, 01:32 PM
amen Ape :)

AllForMJ
07-07-2008, 02:51 PM

It's a beautiful prayer.

TialovesMJ
07-07-2008, 02:52 PM
yes Amen!! :clap:

summer
07-07-2008, 03:38 PM
I just came from the prayer thread and felt a need to bring some of that over :) it helps that you have already.

Dear Father in heaven,
Thank you for bringing these two people together. Please keep their hearts pure and their love strong for each other and for that love that they share to bless all who see it or feel it or hear of it. Dear God please remove any obstacles from their way of being together in the way you want them to be. Thank you for your direction and your hand in all of this. Only you could have brought two people together in the way that you had in your perfect timing. Thank you that you brought her to him in time, and that you helped her to be there for him when he needed it most in the way that he needed it most. That you that they recognized their love for each other and that it is divine. That you brought them together. Because it was you, they know it will last forever. Thank you for sharing this beautiful love story with your children, and admirers of Mr. Jackson. Thank you that you have given us all a desire to see Michael happy and you have placed caring in our hearts for them to be happy together. May their union bless all who see and recognize that true, deep, never-ending, unconditional love that they have for each other and may you continue to bless them and their family, forever.

That was very beautiful, Ape! :) Thanks! And Amen!! :yes:

mystygrl
07-07-2008, 03:45 PM

Dear Father in heaven,

:cry: WOW!!! What a beautiful prayer! I'm in tears! This thread is a very special blessing to all MJ fans who truly wishes him happiness not only in his career but, in everlasting love!!!

Lisha
07-07-2008, 04:04 PM

wendijane
07-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Layer upon layer of beautiful posts and prayer
love this thread
rates it too .

TialovesMJ
07-07-2008, 04:06 PM
^^ how do you rate this thread??The thread def. needs to get a rate!!:)

wendy2004
07-07-2008, 04:41 PM

Dear Father in heaven,

Beautiful! Amen!

Sdeidjs
07-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Many times Mr.Jackson talks/composes metaphorically...After all these years; I believe Mr.Jackson & his friend "know" how much they love/cherish one another...I think he feels that he always needed to protect his friends freedom, privacy, and never wanted to subject his friend to the paparazzi/media vultures that have been so very cruel to him...

When the time is right Mr.Jackson & his friend will let the world know the truth...

"You Are My Life"

Once all alone
I was lost in a world of strangers
No one to trust
On my own, I was lonely
You suddenly appeared
It was cloudy before but now it's clear
You took away the fear
You brought me back to life

Chorus:
You are the sun
You make me shine
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You're my daytime my nighttime
My world
You're my life

Now I wake up everyday
With this smile upon my face
No more tears, no more pain
Cause you love me
You help me understand
That love is the answer to all that I am
And I'm a better man
You taught me by sharing your life

Chorus
You gave me strength
When I wasn't strong
You gave me hope when all hope is lost
You opened my eyes when I couldn't see
Love was always here waiting for me

Written and composed by Michael Jackson, Babyface, Carole Bayer Sager, John McClain

HEAL THE WORLD~~~"Education Is Key"

Ohood
07-07-2008, 06:02 PM
I think that Michael has found that woman and she is so close to him now.... right?

TialovesMJ
07-07-2008, 06:05 PM
maybe so......?

Lisha
07-07-2008, 06:12 PM

Ohood
07-07-2008, 06:22 PM
.[/QUOTE] But this song, You Are My Life, I feel differently about. I love the idea that he thinks solely of his sweet children when he sings it. I would be disappointed to learn, actually, if that were not the case, and he was thinking about some woman while singing it. I am so greatly touched that God in His complete goodness gifted this lonely man with these three beautiful, loving children. What a wonderful thing. So...I truly hope this song is dedicated to them.[/QUOTE]

me too .

TialovesMJ
07-07-2008, 06:31 PM
^ Me three :) :yes:

Ape
07-07-2008, 07:08 PM
lol .. I think either case would be fine, it wouldn't take away from the love he obviously holds for his children. I would love to see a complete family for him. The love would be for the entire family, not just the "love" in his life and not just the children. When he talks of "We" I believe now it will include the children and the love and himself in with that we. It would be a family unit, complete and whole. You couldn't separate any part of it. So I actually would hope that it would include his family unit as a whole.

summer
07-07-2008, 07:21 PM
lol .. I think either case would be fine, it wouldn't take away from the love he obviously holds for his children. I would love to see a complete family for him. The love would be for the entire family, not just the "love" in his life and not just the children. When he talks of "We" I believe now it will include the children and the love and himself in with that we. It would be a family unit, complete and whole. You couldn't separate any part of it. So I actually would hope that it would include his family unit as a whole.

I agree...I think the song can be for his children AND the girl he loves. When I first heard that song I immediately had this "video" ready for it in my mind. And that included MJ, his wife and the kids. I can't remember every "scene" exactly, but I can remember it being something about MJ walking in a park on a beautiful fall afternoon..the trees are in beautiful gold, red and green...the sun is shining....So first you see MJ walking alone...it's a bit windy....and then as he walks on...you can see a this girl sitting on a bench and MJ walks up to her, she gets up and they hug...and then they start walking hand in hand and you can see these children playing in the background an dthen they run towards MJ and the girl and hug them both, so it's obvious they're a family....And then you can see all this family footage from Christmas, birthdays, etc. etc....and then at the end you can see MJ tugging the kids into bed and giving them a good night kiss while the girl watches him do that at the door...and then it ends when MJ turns out the light to the room where the kids go to bed. :wub: That would have been my "dream video" for that song...but I guess the footage of MJ with his kids in MJ's Private Home Movies came close enough to that. :wub: :)

AllForMJ
07-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Looks like he's already throught about all of that. Don't forget he was going to do a seminar entitled:

"Love, Work and Parenting: Can you be a success in the bedroom, the boardroom and the family room?"

Looks like he's planning to cover all the bases. Real parents do not put the children last. They building things around them. It's always important to make sure children get at good running start at life. They are a top priority. Also, Mike has shown he doesn't play when it comes to his kids.

And just as a reminder, I had said the following on page one:

In early 2003, when I heard the song "You Are My Life" from his “Invincible” CD playing at the end of his "Private Home Movies," my first thought was that it was very sweet that it was chosen as the song to play while he was showing his children. I also felt it was very fitting. Yet, after the rest of the events played out in his life from there on up until the end of the trial, I noticed something else about the song and started seeing it in another way.

Many of the things mentioned in “You Are My Life” had come to fruition.
And keep in mind what MJ had said back in 2001 about how he had been through hell. When he said this, his children were already in his life. If you look at photos of him from the time period you will also be able to tell that he went to the moment of deep depression. He didn't look happy during the 30th Anniversary Special either. He started perking up in 2002.

btw, thanks for rating the thread! :flowers:

AllForMJ
07-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Here are some other things that are standing out...

"You Are My Life"
Once all alone
I was lost in a world of strangers

"The Way You Love Me"
I was alone in the dark when I met you

"You Are My Life"
You suddenly appeared.

"The Way You Love Me"
You came in time.

"You Are My Life"
You took away the fear

"The Way You Love Me"
I was afraid of life and you came in time
I was afraid ‘cause I was hurt the last time.

In two different verses of "The Way You Love Me" he is explaining what he was afraid of. This causes this song to link itself with not only "You Are My Life," but also with "Someone In The Dark" because the word "afraid" appears in "Someone In The Dark" as well.

"You Are My Life" started off doing one thing, but later started linking itself to other songs that MJ released in 2004. In addition to this, the trial occurred after “Private Home Movies” aired.

summer
07-07-2008, 08:28 PM
One thing I just noticed when I was watching some footage from the Killer Thriller party in London in 2002....When MJ came on stage...they started playing Spechless, and when MJ noticed what song was playing, it seemed like he "went into his own little world" for a while...like he was totally lost in thoughts for a while and it almost looks like he's about to start crying....and then he asks to stop the music. I just thought it was interesting. Hmmm...:lol:

daphnieas
07-07-2008, 08:42 PM
I can't remember every "scene" exactly, but I can remember it being something about MJ walking in a park on a beautiful fall afternoon..the trees are in beautiful gold, red and green...the sun is shining....So first you see MJ walking alone...it's a bit windy....and then as he walks on...you can see a this girl sitting on a bench and MJ walks up to her, she gets up and they hug...and then they start walking hand in hand and you can see these children playing in the background an dthen they run towards MJ and the girl and hug them both, so it's obvious they're a family....And then you can see all this family footage from Christmas, birthdays, etc. etc....and then at the end you can see MJ tugging the kids into bed and giving them a good night kiss while the girl watches him do that at the door...and then it ends when MJ turns out the light to the room where the kids go to bed. :wub: That would have been my "dream video" for that song...

:cry:

TialovesMJ
07-07-2008, 08:44 PM
^awwwwit looked like MJ was gonna cry?

TialovesMJ
07-07-2008, 08:46 PM
This thread is so lovely!!aww

AllForMJ
07-07-2008, 09:03 PM
One thing I just noticed when I was watching some footage from the Killer Thriller party in London in 2002....When MJ came on stage...they started playing Spechless, and when MJ noticed what song was playing, it seemed like he "went into his own little world" for a while...like he was totally lost in thoughts for a while and it almost looks like he's about to start crying....and then he asks to stop the music. I just thought it was interesting. Hmmm...:lol:
From "Speechless"

When I’m with you I’m in the light where I cannot be found
It’s as though I’m standing in the place called hallowed ground

"Speechless" is not the type of song to walk on to stage to. He was completely on point when he had them stop the music. The song and the occasion did not go together.

He was probably wondering who picked that song. :lol:

summer
07-07-2008, 09:13 PM
^awwwwit looked like MJ was gonna cry?

Yeah, when he noticed they are playing Speechless it looked like his mood changed and like he went into his "own little world" for a while and he looked a bit sad for a while...I didn't notice that when I was there because I was at the back and I could just see him at times through the "cracks" in the crowd. :lol: But I noticed that when I was watching it on video and saw his face well.

From "Speechless"

"Speechless" is not the type of song to walk on to stage to. He was completely on point when he had them stop the music. The song and the occasion did not go together.

Well, actually they were playing HIStory when he came on stage. And then when he was on stage they played Speechless. Actually he asked to stop the music becaus "as long as you play music it makes me wanna dance"...I don't know how Speechless coudl make anyone wanna DANCE...but...:lol:

By the way, why did you choose that line from Speechless...just curious. :)

TialovesMJ
07-07-2008, 09:20 PM
yeah I am curious too :)

AllForMJ
07-07-2008, 09:22 PM
I chose that part because it's the saddest part of the song. Nope "Speechless" surrrre isn't the type of song to dance to. Maybe he can get a groove goin' to the other song, but definitely not "Speechless." He may have written it after having a water balloon fight, but it clearly is not about having fun. na-ah

summer
07-07-2008, 09:27 PM
I chose that part because it's the saddest part of the song.

Ah, okay. :lol: What's your interpretation of that part? :) What do you think it means? I actually think "Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real" is the saddest part. :( But I have to agree...the part you chose is sad too.

Sdeidjs
07-07-2008, 09:31 PM

Dear Father in heaven,

Amen~~~~~~~

Ape
07-07-2008, 09:32 PM
it fits the thread I think. (oops I mean about the speechless)

AllForMJ
07-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Ah, okay. :lol: What's your interpretation of that part? :) What do you think it means? I actually think "Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real" is the saddest part. :( But I have to agree...the part you chose is sad too.

That part seems like it means feeling like one is dead. Going unnoticed. Not being heard.

When I heard "Speechless" that's when I got tired of people messing with him. Before '93, he didn't used to sing these types of songs. "Speechless" was a big indicator that he was hurting along with other songs on the Invincible CD. He was starting to cry in "Don't Walk Away."

He went through a moment of deep depression. You can feel it in his voice. It was in his eyes.

I just thought of something that I had not realized before now...

In "Speechless," like other songs, he's singing about not being able to be found. I don't think he's going to be doing this much longer.

TialovesMJ
07-07-2008, 09:47 PM
^^awww :cry:

summer
07-07-2008, 10:07 PM

That part seems like it means feeling like one is dead. Going unnoticed. Not being heard.

When I heard "Speechless" that's when I got tired of people messing with him. He didn't used to sing these types of songs. "Speechless" was a big indicator that he was hurting along with other songs on the Invincible CD. He was starting to cry in "Don't Walk Away."

He went through a moment of deep depression. You can feel it in his voice. It was in his eyes.

Interesing. :) I sort of agree with you. It took me a looooooong time to try to figure out that part. Like, YEARS! :lol: I just didn't get it. You know, especially the "hallowed ground" part...I was like "what does he mean with it?...what IS a hallowed ground..or equal to hallowed ground? And what does that have to do with "being in a light where he can't be found?" :scratch: And then once it just hit me...and I think I know what he means now. :yes: You know being in a "light where I cannot be found...it's like I'm standing in a place called hallowed ground"...it's sort of like since he is a superstar it's hard for people to see the real him...you know, like...people only see Michael Jackson, the superstar, and they misunderstand him because they can't see past that and can't see past what the media says about him...you know, people have their own pre-conceived ideas about who is and what they think he's like based on what they have read about him, but there's so much more to him than that, but people can't see it because he is "Michael Jackson"...and since he is a superstar he is put on such a "pedestal" by most people that he is almost made "untouchable" in a sense that it's almost impossible to anyone to get to meet him because there are so many people around him and it's almost impossivle for him to go anywhere...you know, he is so "isolated" by his fame that's it's like he'd be on a territory where you just can't have any access to...sort of like a "holy ground" that also is "untouchable". That's sort of how I understood that part. It's hard to really explain it.

Anyways...I hope that wasn't too "off topic". :lmao: I just love "Speechless", I could listen to that song over and over again and talk about it for hours! :lol: My favorite song! :yes: And for some weird reason it always reminds me of Munich!! Don't ask me why...it just does! :lol: The BEST time in my life! :lol: Ah...*singing* "If I could turn back time"...:lol:

TialovesMJ
07-07-2008, 10:10 PM
me too Summer, Speechless is such a beautiful song IMO..

AllForMJ
07-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Right, summer. And "Though I'm with you, I am far away and nothing is for real" is him talking about the distance. Like he couldn't reach anyone and no one could reach him in addition to not hearing his voice. It all falls right back into being lost.

And when he says, "I love you" at the end of the song, he says it with the sound of hopelessness. He even says "Helpless and hopeless. That's how I feel inside" in the song itself.

This is why hearing his voice along with the lyrics is very important. If you read the lyrics alone you can't get a feel of what he's saying.

Like with the song "Who Is It." If you read the lyrics alone, you will say, "Wow. Someone really hurt him." If you listen to his voice with the words of the song, you will say, "Wow! Someone really hurt him and he is deeply upset about it!"

He's a very gifted singer.

summer
07-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Right, summer. And "Though I'm with you, I am far away and nothing is for real" is him talking about the distance. Like he couldn't reach anyone and no one could reach him in addition to not hearing his voice. It all falls right back into being lost.

And when he says, "I love you" at the end of the song, he says it with the sound of hopelessness. He even says "Helpless and hopeless. That's how I feel inside" in the song itself.

This is why hearing his voice along with the lyrics is very important. If you read the lyrics alone you can't get a feel of what he's saying.

Like with the song "Who Is It." If you read the lyrics alone, you will say, "Wow. Someone really hurt him." If you listen to his voice with the words of the song, you will say, "Wow! Someone really hurt him and he is deeply upset about it!"

He's a very gifted singer.

Oh yeah, I agree!! You can totally hear him crying during Who Is It! The part where he is talking....It's just HEARTBREAKING!!! :boohoo: Just makes you wanna go give him a hug when ever you listen to it! :boohoo:

AllForMJ
07-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Because he's a gifted singer, each song sounds different.

After hearing the love songs on the "Invincible" CD, did you notice how different his voice sounds in "One More Chance?" He recorded it right when he was starting to perk up.

Listen to the first part of "One More Chance." He sounds very sexy while he's singing, "Can't go on without you by my side." Enticing.

Moddie777
07-07-2008, 11:44 PM
AllforMJ can you give us your interpretation of the part I pointed out Sunday from the original poem "Planet Earth"?(it can be found in the Invincible booklet).
As pointed out in this thread, I too have noticed how in songs Michael cries or is very choked up/Emotional.
If my Memory is at all accurate, he is this way in at least 3 songs? Has anyone noticed that too?

summer
07-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Because he's a gifted singer, each song sounds different.

After hearing the love songs on the "Invincible" CD, did you notice how different his voice sounds in "One More Chance?" He recorded it right when he was starting to perk up.

Listen to the first part of "One More Chance." He sounds very sexy while he's singing, "Can't go on without you by my side." Enticing.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :toofunny: :toofunny::toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: ....Sorry...That part just cracked me up...I can't write here WHY....you gotta figure that one out yourself!! :lmao: *can't stop laughing* OMG...! :lmao: :toofunny: :toofunny: (Don't mind me...I just have a too "active imagination"....:toofunny:)

I love the part where he practically "yells" out "TELL HER THIS FOR MEEEEEEEEE"....Aaawww! :wub:

AllforMJ can you give us your interpretation of the part I pointed out Sunday from the original poem "Planet Earth"?(it can be found in the Invincible booklet).
As pointed out in this thread, I too have noticed how in songs Michael cries or is very choked up/Emotional.
If my Memory is at all accurate, he is this way in at least 3 songs? Has anyone noticed that too?

He's crying during a lot of songs...Don't Walk Away...Speechless...Who Is It...Be Not Always...She's Out Of my Life...

AllForMJ
07-07-2008, 11:54 PM
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :toofunny: :toofunny:....Sorry...That part just cracked me up...I can't write here WHY....you gotta figure that one out yourself" :lmao: *can't stop laughing* OMG...! :lmao: :toofunny: :toofunny: (Don't mind me...I just have a too "active imagination"....:toofunny:)
:huh: :lol: :lol:

Alrighty then...

Moddie777
07-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Summer, sorry I didn't amke my post clear. I meant; he cried or was very emotional alot on the INVINCIBLE
cd?, Don't ya think?, Seemed more so than any other "one"(album or cd).

summer
07-07-2008, 11:58 PM
:huh: :lol: :lol:

Alrighty then...

I take it you didn't get it...:lol: I'm sorry....I just can't explain it on here!! :toofunny: Forget I said anything!! :lmao: Let's just say that some things can be interpreted more than one way...:toofunny: :toofunny:

I know...:imbad

:lmao:

summer
08-07-2008, 12:01 AM
Summer, sorry I didn't amke my post clear. I meant; he cried or was very emotional alot on the INVINCIBLE
cd?, Don't ya think?, Seemed more so than any other "one"(album or cd).

Ah, okay...now I get it! :lol: If he was crying more on Invincible than on the other albums....Hmmm....I don't know...:scratch:But I guess there were more what you'd call "love songs" or "relationship songs" on that album than on the previous ones...

AllForMJ
08-07-2008, 12:03 AM
Can you post it or tell me where I can find it online? I'm not at home right now. Also, did he write it?

summer
08-07-2008, 12:07 AM
PLANET EARTH

Planet Earth, my home, my place
A capricious anomaly in the sea of space
Planet Earth, are you just
Floating by, a cloud of dust
A minor globe, about to bust
A piece of metal bound to rust
A speck of matter in a mindless void
A lonely spaceship, a large asteroid
Cold as a rock without a hue
Held together with a bit of glue
Something tells me this isn’t true
You are my sweetheart, soft and blue
Do you care, have you a part
In the deepest emotions of my own heart
Tender with breezes, caressing and whole
Alive with music, haunting my soul.

In my veins I’ve felt the mystery
Of corridors of time, books of history
Life songs of ages throbbing in my blood
Have danced the rhythm of the tide and flood
Your misty clouds, your electric storm
Were turbulent tempests in my own form
I’ve licked the salt, the bitter, the sweet
Of every encounter, of passion, of heatY
our riotous color, your fragrance, your taste
Have thrilled my senses beyond all haste
In your beauty I’ve known the how
Of timeless bliss, this moment of now.

Planet Earth, are you just
Floating by, a cloud of dust
A minor globe, about to bust
A piece of metal bound to rust
A speck of matter in a mindless void
A lonely spaceship, a large asteroid
Cold as a rock without a hue
Held together with a bit of glue
Something tells me this isn’t true
You are my sweetheart, soft and blue
Do you care, have you a part
In the deepest emotions of my own heart
Tender with breezes, caressing and whole
Alive with music, haunting my soul.

Planet Earth, gentle and blue
With all my heart, I love you.

©1992 Michael Joseph Jackson - Dancing The Dream
</PRE>

Moddie777
08-07-2008, 12:11 AM
Can you post it or tell me where I can find it online? I'm not at home right now. Also, did he write it?

Yes, Michael wrote it himself, it's towards the end of the "dangerous" booklet. The part in question is:

You are my sweetheart soft and blue
Do you are, have you a part
Alive with Music, haunting my soul

This makes more sense to me now than ever before. It seemed very odd to me in the past being placed in a poem supposedly about our planet.

TialovesMJ
08-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Ah, okay...now I get it! :lol: If he was crying more on Invincible than on the other albums....Hmmm....I don't know...:scratch:But I guess there were more what you'd call "love songs" or "relationship songs" on that album than on the previous ones...

I've noticed that too.

summer
08-07-2008, 12:18 AM
Actually....now that I was reading the poems in Dancing The Dream again....I noticed something.

Think about the Speechless lyrics...and especially the part AllForMJ mentioned "When I'm with you I'm in a light where I cannot be found...it's as though I'm standing in a place called hallowd ground"...

And now read his poem "Two Birds"....Somehow that song and that poem seem to go together, don't you think? And actually I think I can understand both the song and the poem...AND MICHAEL even better now...See, this thread is opening my eyes...:lol: Anyways, here's "Two Birds" for you to read. I've always loved that poem for some reason. :)

TWO BIRDS

It’s hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven’t ever met you, and no one has your picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery?

Let’s give them a clue: Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air. One’s song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.

It’s easy to guess which bird I am, but they’ll never find you. Unless...Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air.

Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine?

Oh, that is a day I hunger for!

© 1992 Michael Joseph Jackson - Dancing The Dream
</PRE>

TialovesMJ
08-07-2008, 12:20 AM
^^ that's wonderful. I wish I had the booklet to the Dnagerous album so i could read it!

summer
08-07-2008, 12:24 AM
^^ that's wonderful. I wish I had the booklet to the Dnagerous album so i could read it!

Oh...the poems are from his book Dancing The Dream! :) Great book! :) Has really cute pictures of Micahel in it too and great drawings. Really worth getting.

I think my FAVORITE picture of Michael in that book has got to be the one where he is sitting down, leaning against a mirror and he is wearing a blue shirt and black pants, he has his black fedora on and he is wearing a red t-shirt underneath...I just totally LOVE that picture for some reason. :wub: And there is another one where he is wearing the same outfit and he is kind of pulling his shoulders up and grinning....he looks SOOOO CUTE!!! :wub: You have GOT to buy that book! :yes:

Let me see if I can find the pic...I'll scan it. :)

TialovesMJ
08-07-2008, 12:27 AM
Oh...the poems are from his book Dancing The Dream! :) Great book! :) Has really cute pictures of Micahel in it too and great drawings. Really worth getting.

I think my FAVORITE picture of Michael in that book has got to be the one wher he is sitting down, leaning against a mirror and he is wearing a blue shirt and black pants, he has his black fedora on and he is wearing a red t-shirt underneath...I just totally LOVE that picture for some reason. :wub: And there is another one where he is wearing the same outfit and he is kind of pulling his shoulders up and grinning....he looks SOOOO CUTE!!! :wub: You have GOT to buy that book! :yes:

Let me se if I can find the pic...I'll scan it. :)

Oh Thanks Very much Summer.. now i have got to get it!!:)I could probably order it online right??..well thanks. carry on lol

p.s.- hahaha I bet he does look so cute :) :wub:

wendy2004
08-07-2008, 12:29 AM
You know, art is interesting becuz its interpretation depends on each individual's perception. It's a bit interesting to see you all take certain songs and string them together to weave this romantic story. And I think the Speechless bit can be interpreted to seem somewhat "dark/sad", however, for me, the song comes across as something representing joy....unbridled joy and bliss...to the point of having a religious experience. When I hear him sing about being in the light and standing on hallowed ground I hear someone who is happy to nth degree. He's so happy that he feels as if he's in heaven, surrounded by light....or actually becoming the light and can't be found (in human form). Light, for me is always a good thing. It's a sign of goodness, heavenliness, and warmth.....pure love. Now, whether that state of being comes from reveling in the joy of a romantic partner or just feeling the joy of a carefree waterfight, I think it can go both ways, but I see the song as being one of major bliss....so blissful that he's speechless. He can't find the words to express how happy and lucky he feels at that moment. And the cracking in his voice at the end gives the impression that he's emotional, but in way that would probably make him cry tears of joy and, not necessarily sorrow.

When he says "though I'm with you, I am far away" again, it sounds like bliss to me. His head is practically in the clouds with joy. It reminds me of those cartoons when the guy is in love with a girl and whenever she's around he lifts off into the air with little hearts coming out of his chest. He's so full of love that he feels lifted into another state of being, altho his feet really haven't left the ground and she's still right there in front of him. Or it reminds me of the phrase "burst your bubble" as when someone is so happy that they feel as if they're in a bubble, floating free and weightless off the ground, until someone bursts that bubble and brings them crashing back to earth. The song sounds like someone who is in a state of bliss...at least for me.

But I can totally see how it can be interpreted as something sad.

It's an interesting thread. I'd take a crack at some of the other songs posted but I don't want to get too involved in this thread as I might not be able to keep up with it. In fact, I prolly shouldn't be posting this. :lol: I just felt compelled to show how Speechless can also have a bright side. The only sadness I see in the song is the idea that Michael probably hasn't had enough of those moments in his life as he probably should have (other than his children). Hopefully, this mystery lady will bring, or rather, continue to bring that kind of light into his life. :flowers:

Lisha
08-07-2008, 12:42 AM

AllForMJ
08-07-2008, 12:51 AM
I've decided to remove what I had posted because it may be a bit too much for some, plus it changes the spirit of the thread.

Yes, Michael wrote it himself, it's towards the end of the "dangerous" booklet. The part in question is:

This makes more sense to me now than ever before. It seemed very odd to me in the past being placed in a poem supposedly about our planet.
So, to answer the question about this part of MJ's "Planet Earth" poem...

He's simply speaking of his love for the earth. I think because life occurs over and over on earth, he views the earth as a female. He would only refer to a female as soft and to him the earth is a female that constantly gives life.

If you would just listen to the sound of the earth alone...without the sound of automobiles...people...all the activity that goes on from daily living...and just listen to the earth, it makes sounds. Very peaceful sounds.

summer
08-07-2008, 01:01 AM
Oh Thanks Very much Summer.. now i have got to get it!!:)I could probably order it online right??..well thanks. carry on lol

p.s.- hahaha I bet he does look so cute :) :wub:

You're welcome. :) Yeah, I think you can probably order it from Amazon.com or something. :)

This is the pic I ment. I just think he looks ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! :wub: Those EYES!!! :stretcher: :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: And somehow it's such a "candid" pic...I guess that's why I like it too. It's not him posing...it hasn't been airbrushed and photoshopped to death....It kind of looks like a "snapshot" in a way...very natural. LOVE it. :wub::wub:

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/6278/mjdtd1116bo6.jpg

There are other pics I love a lot too....

Makes you wanna walk right up to him and bend down and HUG him when you seee him like that, doesn't it :boohoo: :

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1041/mjdtd2117tv8.jpg

That SMILE! :wub:

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3171/mjdtd3118wt7.jpg

And I absolutely ADORE this photo too....Always have. You know, MJ is so great with kids and I always knew he is going to be a GREAT father one day. So the pic is kind of like a "father-son" type of thing...you know...Michael teaching a child. Be it life lessons, or dancing, or whatever....I mean, the pic was taken on stage...but to me the point is in MJ being the "father figure" teaching a child. So lovely. :wub: Just melts your heart. :wub:
http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/3687/mjdtd4119mx7.jpg

Okay...one more and then I'm done. :lol: Another pic I love....I don't know why...Maybe it's the blanket around him that does it, that makes you wanna go hug him too...Or because the pic is just so "natural"...like it's just Michael being Michael without the entourage and all....There's just something about it why I love it. I can't really explain it. But just wanted to share. :)

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/301/mjdtd5120rr8.jpg

Okay...I'm done now. :lol: Sorry...I guess I got a bit off topic. Bare with me! :lol: (Pr someone please try to intergrate the pics into the thread to make me look good! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:)

TialovesMJ
08-07-2008, 01:04 AM
You're welcome. :) Yeah, I think you can probably order it from Amazon.com or something. :)

This is the pic I ment. I just think he looks ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! :wub: Those EYES!!! :stretcher: :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: And somehow it's such a "candid" pic...I guess that's why I like it too. It's not him posing...it hasn't been airbrushed and photoshopped to death....It kind of looks like a "snapshot" in a way...very natural. LOVE it. :wub::wub:

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/6278/mjdtd1116bo6.jpg

There are other pics I love a lot too....

Makes you wanna walk right up to him and bend down and HUG him when you seee him like that, doesn't it :boohoo: :

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1041/mjdtd2117tv8.jpg

That SMILE! :wub:

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3171/mjdtd3118wt7.jpg

And I absolutely ADORE this photo too....Always have. You know, MJ is so great with kids and I always knew he is going to be a GREAT father one day. So the pic is kind of like a "father-son" type of thing...you know...Michael teaching a child. Be it life lessons, or dancing, or whatever....I mean, the pic was taken on stage...but to me the point is in MJ being the "father figure" teaching a child. So lovely. :wub: Just melts your heart. :wub:
http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/3687/mjdtd4119mx7.jpg

Okay...one more and then I'm done. :lol: Another pic I love....I don't know why...Maybe it's the blanket around him that does it, that makes you wanna go hug him too...Or because the pic is just so "natural"...like it's just Michael being Michael without the entourage and all....There's just something about it why I love it. I can't really explain it. But just wanted to share. :)

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/301/mjdtd5120rr8.jpg

Okay...I'm done now. :lol: Sorry...I guess I got a bit off topic. Bare with me! :lol: (Pr someone please try to intergrate the pics into the thread to make me look good! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:)

Thanks for sharing Summer!!!Yes I makes me want to bend over and hug him in the secind picture I believe!:P aww and the pic. with him and that boy is very cute, yes it reminds me of a father and son bond .. awww :)

summer
08-07-2008, 01:14 AM
You know, art is interesting becuz its interpretation depends on each individual's perception. It's a bit interesting to see you all take certain songs and string them together to weave this romantic story. And I think the Speechless bit can be interpreted to seem somewhat "dark/sad", however, for me, the song comes across as something representing joy....unbridled joy and bliss...to the point of having a religious experience. When I hear him sing about being in the light and standing on hallowed ground I hear someone who is happy to nth degree. He's so happy that he feels as if he's in heaven, surrounded by light....or actually becoming the light and can't be found (in human form). Light, for me is always a good thing. It's a sign of goodness, heavenliness, and warmth.....pure love. Now, whether that state of being comes from reveling in the joy of a romantic partner or just feeling the joy of a carefree waterfight, I think it can go both ways, but I see the song as being one of major bliss....so blissful that he's speechless. He can't find the words to express how happy and lucky he feels at that moment. And the cracking in his voice at the end gives the impression that he's emotional, but in way that would probably make him cry tears of joy and, not necessarily sorrow.

When he says "though I'm with you, I am far away" again, it sounds like bliss to me. His head is practically in the clouds with joy. It reminds me of those cartoons when the guy is in love with a girl and whenever she's around he lifts off into the air with little hearts coming out of his chest. He's so full of love that he feels lifted into another state of being, altho his feet really haven't left the ground and she's still right there in front of him. Or it reminds me of the phrase "burst your bubble" as when someone is so happy that they feel as if they're in a bubble, floating free and weightless off the ground, until someone bursts that bubble and brings them crashing back to earth. The song sounds like someone who is in a state of bliss...at least for me.

It's an interesting thread. I'd take a crack at some of the other songs posted but I don't want to get too involved in this thread as I might not be able to keep up with it. In fact, I prolly shouldn't be posting this. :lol: I just felt compelled to show how Speechless can also have a bright side. The only sadness I see in the song is the idea that Michael probably hasn't had enough of those moments in his life as he probably should have (other than his children). Hopefully, this mystery lady will bring, or rather, continue to bring that kind of light into his life. :flowers:

Great observations Wendy and thanks for sharing! :) When I first heard Speechless...and still years later too...I was thinking the part about "being in a light whre he cannot be found" and the "hallowed ground" part was something "spiritual"...something to do with God and all that. But I never really understood how that would go with the rest of the song. That part always kind of "irritated" me, because I just couldn't really figure out what Michael meant with it. It wasn't until recently...like maybe a year or two ago... that I saw it in another way...you know, it maybe being "metaphoric" to his "superstardom" and feeling "isolated" and "out of reach" because of it. But then again..Michael is the only person who knows how he meant...and he may never tell. :scratch::lol: (MIKE...can't ya come to the board and help us out!!:fortuneteller: :clapping: :lol: Pleeeease! :angel::lol:)

AllForMJ
08-07-2008, 01:17 AM
It would be very nice if someone could ask him about "Speechless."

Hey, if any of you run into him, you should ask him.

summer
08-07-2008, 01:24 AM

Okay..lemme call him...

I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Someone could ask him....but if it's personal, I doubt he'd ever tell. Sort of like when he was asked about Speechless and he gave two different explanations on what inspired him. :lol: For some reason I'm not really convinced he was telling the 100% truth. ;D :lol: (Sorry Mike...:lol:)

TialovesMJ
08-07-2008, 01:32 AM
Okay..lemme call him...

I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone could ask him....but if it's personal, I doubt he'd ever tell. Sort of like when he was asked about Speechless and he gave two different explanations on what inspired him. :lol: For some reason I'm not really convinced he was telling the 100% truth. ;D :lol: (Sorry Mike...:lol:)
]

:lmao::hysterical: you're so funny Summer...did you ask MJ yet??lol j/k . I like reading your posts Summer. I can't get enough!:)

summer
08-07-2008, 01:37 AM
]

:lmao::hysterical: you're so funny Summer...did you ask MJ yet??lol j/k . I like reading your posts Summer. I can't get enough!:)

:lol: Aaaaw, thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying my posts.

And yeah...Of course I asked Michael! Me and Mike are having a conversation about all this right now...but it's not so easy because we are both so SPEECHLESS...so...it's not really getting anywhere. :mello:

*silence*

*summer dies laughing*

(I hope someone else got that joke too so that I'm not the only one laughing at my OWN joke. :lmao: Get it...having a convo when you are "speechless"...and can't speak. :lmao: :lmao: You know, since we were talking about Speechless...the song. :lmao: I hope SOMEONE gets what I mean so that I won't end up looking like a nut! :toofunny:)

TialovesMJ
08-07-2008, 01:39 AM
^^ your welcome...I'm not suprised you guys are SPEECHLESS!!hehehe well tell him we say hi( Just kidding!!!! ... :hysterical::lmao::lmao:

TialovesMJ
08-07-2008, 01:40 AM

*wishes*........................

Ape
08-07-2008, 01:43 AM

I peeked in this thread when I was able and saw I wanted to say something about speechless because I saw it differently, but you got it all right there Wendy.

I also hear sadness in his voice in "One More Chance", a desperation. Like oh Goddddd what now? This is too much, just give me one more chance,.... maybe.. hmmm... maybe when this trial came up he had to let her go so he could focus on the trial? And he wants to know that she will give him one more chance when it is over. That he will do anything, just let her know I need one more chance. ...maybe? Or maybe she already had gone, or maybe he let her go before and she left... and then he really needed one more chance with her, especially after all he was going to be going through.

Summer that was hilarious. I could picture you saying it.

summer
08-07-2008, 01:45 AM
^^ your welcome...I'm not suprised you guys are SPEECHLESS!!hehehe well tell him we say hi( Just kidding!!!! ... :hysterical::lmao::lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: Yeah...I'm not suprised either. Mostly because MJ would probably be like "Gosh, I don't get a word she's saying...and she just keeps LAUGHING the whole time...she's so dumb, I'm SPEECHLESS!" *MJ staring at summer in disbelief* :no: :lol:

And I'd probably just have to take one look at his EYES and I'd be completely MESMERIZED and unable to move and would end up staring at him completely SPEECHLESS! :lmao: :lmao:

MJ says hi back (I'm sure...:lmao:). :cheeky: :lmao: :lmao:

TialovesMJ
08-07-2008, 01:46 AM
^^woooooooo :clap: nice Ape....very nice!!

summer
08-07-2008, 01:52 AM
I peeked in this thread when I was able and saw I wanted to say something about speechless because I saw it differently, but you got it all right there Wendy.

I also hear sadness in his voice in "One More Chance", a desperation. Like oh Goddddd what now? This is too much, just give me one more chance,.... maybe.. hmmm... maybe when this trial came up he had to let her go so he could focus on the trial? And he wants to know that she will give him one more chance when it is over. That he will do anything, just let her know I need one more chance. ...maybe? Or maybe she already had gone, or maybe he let her go before and she left... and then he really needed one more chance with her, especially after all he was going to be going through.

Summer that was hilarious. I could picture you saying it.

Nice thoughts Ape! :) Who knows...anything's possible. Sounds good to me! :yes: I first thought the song was about LMP when I first heard it, but then when you hear him sing about "searching for her" and all that, it could be about someone else too. Like I said...anything's possible. :)

And yeah...I'm a clown...:lol: I'm always laughing and joking around. Cant help it... (if I wanted to..wouldn't help it...even if I could...:lmao:). What can I say...I just have an "active mind". :lmao:

TialovesMJ
08-07-2008, 01:55 AM
^^ wow I thought that song was also about LMP, but now i also think its about someonelse. :lmao: I need to pay more attention to his songs... my mind is too wild...

Ape
08-07-2008, 01:57 AM
I've decided to remove what I had posted because it may be a bit too much for some, plus it changes the spirit of the thread.

well... of course I am curious about what it was. lol... That's me, can't miss a thing.

AllForMJ
08-07-2008, 02:48 AM
well... of course I am curious about what it was. lol... That's me, can't miss a thing.
Oh. Hahahahahehehehe

Welllll, when I provided my first answer about the earth, it was one that wasn't pertaining to MJ's poem.

I was basically saying the earth is alive and it responds to negative energy. Especially anger. I've notice that natural disasters increase during time of war. Then, I decided not to keep that post because this thread is about love and Mr. Mike.

This thread is a dedication to his beautiful and loving ways.

DMGJACKSON
08-07-2008, 03:04 AM
~ I felt what your were expressing about without trafic, people ,airplanes and all the other noisey distraction's you can hear the sound of earth ...It's a peaceful and content sound ...
when I saw your post I thought yes ,I pay attention to that too ! ,I get It !!
But If ''blush'' I'm way off base AllforMJ please tell me ,I promise I can take It...
And please forgive me for going off topic ...

AllForMJ
08-07-2008, 03:14 AM
~ I felt what your were expressing about without trafic, people ,airplanes and all the other noisey distraction's you can hear the sound of earth ...It's a peaceful and content sound ...
when I saw your post I thought yes ,I pay attention to that too ! ,I get It !!
But If ''blush'' I'm way off base AllforMJ please tell me ,I promise I can take It...
And please forgive me for going off topic ...
That's exxxxxxactly what I'm saying. Yep!!

Sometimes, you have to step away and listen to the sound of the earth. The best way to relieve stress is going around things that are not man made.

Ape
08-07-2008, 03:22 AM
Oh! Interesting thoughts. I would like to hear more of your thoughts on that. There is a thread pertaining to that.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52641

I also wanted to share a friends thoughts on Speechless with everyone. They don't post much.

I think "Speechless" could be about a desired love that could make him feel as on "hollowed ground", or when he says "Though nothing's real, but all is possible, if God is on my side"..I think the song does mean more than him being touched by the wonder of watching two innocent children playing; it may have to do with then, but while he was watching them, that was real..Except for he was also praying something else could come true, something that could leave him speechless, just like watching 2 kids playing, thus equating it with innocence, too, with divinity...But the song is not about death, but about the most magical form of life possible, how can it be? it is about a love taking him to Heaven, but not by means of him feeling as though he loses his life..

There was a mention in the thread about Michael being close to tears when those from the Killer Thriller party in 2002 apparently put the song "Speechless" in the background, while he made the anti Sony speech, but I couldn't hear the song, nor see his reaction to it...But it plays an important part for him, as he listed it in more than one interview as one of his favorites, among "You Are My Life" (about his children), and "Unbreakable" (about his resilience)...3 songs that cover all areas: his own person, his family, and a desired loved..

But again, I disagree with something...When he sings "Helpless and hopeless, that's how I feel inside", he utters the words and sings them so sweetly and graciously, being somehow thankful to be in that abandonment..Whatever he sees in his imagination or in his dreams is shown to him by God, thus he feels lifted from the troubled Earth and feels overpowered by such divine grace..It is the wonderment of love that is defeating him, his escapism..I hear no complaint in his voice, but yearning and beauty and determination, when he 'winces' to add: "I'd go anywhere, and do anything just to touch your face"..That has nothing to do with some suicidal attempts or that type of death..It is clear as day..Songs like "Don't Walk Away" is very sad, and he feels defeated by loneliness there..But as long as God is on his side, making his dreams come true for him, even when dreaming, he is the happiest..

In the song "One More Chance", he actually sounds..extremely sad; in fact, he was probably foreseeing more tests awaiting him, like the trial...He sounds not like himself at all, actually, like he is about to burst into tears...:sad: He was very much yearning for love and help there, in an urgent way...

I enjoyed reading my friends interpretations and asked if I could share them with you and they said that was fine.

DMGJACKSON
08-07-2008, 03:25 AM
:wub: Thank you so much and I totally agree with you...nature/earth speak Beautiful things to us ,but we have to stop and learn how to pay attention ...

AllForMJ
08-07-2008, 03:35 AM
Please note, what I had said about the line with the words "hallowed ground" in it, it in no way meant the taking of ones life. I meant it this way....

You've heard of the phrase "being treated like you're not alive?" That's what I meant. That's what many haters were doing to him. I think he had to spend a whole lot of time looking inwards in order to remain strong. But what would make a man even stronger is a companion. One that looks for your weak areas and strenghthen you in those areas...fortify what's already in you.

TialovesMJ
08-07-2008, 03:37 AM
Ohh I knew !!!! But thanks for explaing it to us :D :)

AllForMJ
08-07-2008, 03:43 AM
You know what? I think we are in for some really lovely love songs. Have you noticed that the tone of the love songs he's been working on and releasing lately are getting softer and softer?

If he sings anything like "Liberian Girl" or "Lady In My Life" I am going to melt! :wub:

summer
08-07-2008, 03:46 AM
That's exxxxxxactly what I'm saying. Yep!!

Sometimes, you have to step away and listen to the sound of the earth. The best way to relieve stress is going around things that are not man made.

That is SO TRUE!!! I actually just thought of that about a week or two ago. When you live in the city it's hard to "get away" from the traffic and concrete and all the "busy city life"....And then one day recently...I was walking in the park and it was really quiet and all I could hear was the sound the sand made underneath my shoes and it reminded me of my childhood and walking on sand and stuff barefoot and it was so relaxing...made me wanna take my shoes off to FEEL the sand on my feet again too. Can't wait until my summer vacation when I can go to our summer cabin again and can walk around barefoot and sit by the lake and listen and watch the waves. :kickass: So relaxing! :)

Oh! Interesting thoughts. I would like to hear more of your thoughts on that. There is a thread pertaining to that.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52641

I also wanted to share a friends thoughts on Speechless with everyone. They don't post much.

I enjoyed reading my friends interpretations and asked if I could share them with you and they said that was fine.

Nice thoughts again, Ape! :) Thanks! :)

:wub: Thank you so much and I totally agree with you...nature/earth speak Beautiful things to us ,but we have to stop and learn how to pay attention ...

True. :) Have you ever layed on the beach on the sand at night...just watching the stars and listening to the waves with a friend? If you haven't....DO IT, if you only can! It is AMAZING. It made us wanna spend the whole night out there...we could have just fallen asleep there. We didn't even talk....we were just laying there...watching the stars in silence....it was almost "spiritual" in a way!! When you see the dark sky and the stars twinkling in a distance and then all you can hear is the sound of the ocean in the background....It's like meditation. SO calming and relaxing. I can only recommend! Wish I could do it again!!! :yes:

Anyways...!! :lol: