The CTE Appreciation Thread

Kingofthedancefloor

Proud Member
I loved the CTE shirts that Mike wore throughout the early 90s Bring em back !!

Lets post as many pics as we can of Michael Wearing the CTE Shirts:

newsigggy11111.jpg
newsigggy11111.jpg
newsigggy11111.jpg

003.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

his CTE shirts rocked!!!! What did CTE stand for? I heard it was something along the lines of "children of the earth"

aaaaaw great mitm pics, love the white shirt, thanks for sharing

I love it ( and have reason for it :lol: )

Thank you for pics :)

Your More than welcome guys!!
I will upload more pics tommorow :)

Edit- I was just wondering does anybody know why this kids face is blurred out in this pic,isnt this kid one of Mikes cousins?

025.jpg

Last edited:
Your More than welcome guys!!
I will upload more pics tommorow :)

Edit- I was just wondering does anybody know why this kids face is blurred out in this pic,isnt this kid one of Mikes cousins?

025.jpg

No not Mike's cousin - This is a picture with you know who - hint hint 1993 allegations
that's why his face is blurred
This is his sister - picture taken while MJ was in Monaco for the WMA
016.jpg

Last edited:
love theese pics ... btw Kingofthedancefloor ... I was on your forum and I dont know How I can get all the bootlegs which are written there on the list .. please can you help me ? :) I wish to have them ... :) thanks

No not Mike's cousin - This is a picture with you know who - hint hint 1993 allegations
that's why his face is blurred
This is his sister - picture taken while MJ was in Monaco for the WMA
016.jpg

Ahh i see....Thanxs for confirming that.
Btw thanxs to everyone for adding CTE Pics in the thread,keep em comin!!

Kingofthedanccefloor .... Did you forget on me ? please ..... where I can download that bootlegs ?

Kingofthedanccefloor .... Did you forget on me ? please ..... where I can download that bootlegs ?

hiya im currently living in Canada and i dont have access to my MJ Media hardrive back in the UK so i cant upload any MJ Mixes or Bootlegs,but maybe next year when i return to the UK for a short while ;)

Thanks for the pictures! I love the black one with the red details!

As someone asked before, is the any confirmation on what "CTE" stand for?

Thanks for the pictures! I love the black one with the red details!

As someone asked before, is the any confirmation on what "CTE" stand for?

bill-clinton-inaugural-gala-19jan1993_9-382x432.JPG

There is no definite confirmation. I am still unsure of the explanation but I recall that CTE was always associated with the Italian Jackson fan club.
Here is a link to a thread where this question was previously asked and a few explanation given

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45538&highlight=michael's+shirts&page=3

"CTE stands for: Children of The Earth. It was orginated from the Italin Fanclub in Rome.
If this website is still valid you can go to, www.Jacksonland.It."

This fan club used to be active but unfortunately
the link it is no longer valid.

Another explanation given:

"Chosen To Entertain, that's what I've always thought it stands for.
And I even remember replicas of these shirts being on sale on one fan club and they were titled as "Red CTE - Chosen To Entertain shirts".

There is also a book titled "Michael Jackson Chosen To Entertain"
51XMYJ6QBML._SL500_BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

Last edited:
both "Children of The Earth" and "Chosen To Entertain" sounds reasonable
yet still not sure about the real meaning Michael would like to deliver
thanks for the info mickson177

I found another CTE shirt mj wore in Oprah talk
remember that "pretty cute today" conversation ^^

006.jpg

bill-clinton-inaugural-gala-19jan1993_9-382x432.JPG

There is no definite confirmation. I am still unsure of the explanation but I recall that CTE was always associated with the Italian Jackson fan club.
Here is a link to a thread where this question was previously asked and a few explanation given

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45538&highlight=michael's+shirts&page=3

"CTE stands for: Children of The Earth. It was orginated from the Italin Fanclub in Rome.
If this website is still valid you can go to, www.Jacksonland.It."

This fan club used to be active but unfortunately
the link it is no longer valid.

Another explanation given:

"Chosen To Entertain, that's what I've always thought it stands for.
And I even remember replicas of these shirts being on sale on one fan club and they were titled as "Red CTE - Chosen To Entertain shirts".

There is also a book titled "Michael Jackson Chosen To Entertain"
51XMYJ6QBML._SL500_BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

Ohh thanks for your answer! :)
Somebody need to ask MJ what CTE stand for, I've been wondering that for years now, lol!

But yeah, I really think it's one of those two also.
BTW, is that book an official book from Michael's camp?
If not, maybe the writer saw that picture of Michael and just decided to come up with something.

Back