Graphic Designers i would love to hear from you!

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
Hello all you graphic designers..

I have just created my own Michael Jackson store 'Shop Michael Jackson' and i am desperate for a great looking banner to use on my site. Anybody who loves designing MJ graphics or banners i would so much appreciate hearing from you. I would like the banner to have..

Various, nice looking pictures of MJ throughout the years.
Dark or black background.
Attractive text with the title 'Shop Michael Jackson' that will standout from the rest of the banner.
Size to be 180X968.

These are my ideas for what i would like the banner to look like. If there are any designers who would be keen to give it a go, i would love to hear from you! :)

Here is the website where the banner will be going.. http://www.shopmichaeljackson.com (as you can see i created my own little banner - NOT ANY GOOD THOUGH!)

Looking forward to any replys!

Hey, I have a banner, do you want us to post it in this thread? lol :)

Don't know if it's "dark" enough banner for you. :hysterical: But I tried lol.. here you go..

banner1nz5.png

OR
banner2fy6.png

Last edited:
WOW! It looks incredible, you are truly talented! Thankyou so much, i appreciate it heaps!

I love the banner, and although it isn't 100% what i want i will certainly consider using it as my main banner. In fact, i already have it uploaded on the site! I will see if anybody else has anything to offer then make my final decision.

Thanks again!! :)

Hey guys,

I am also after an 'affiliate button' if anybody is keen to do one. If you have a website or blog, etc i would be more then happy to link back to you. I would like the button to have a nice, attractive picture of Michael and it is to be 100px × 35px with the text 'Shop MJ'. An animated button would be even better!

Please, if anybody is interested let me know. And thank you so so much!

Graphic Designer needed..

Hello to all graphic designers..

I have just created my own Michael Jackson store called 'Shop MJ'. Now what i am after is an 'affiliate button' if anybody is keen to do one. If you have a website or blog, etc i would be more then happy to link back to you. I would like the button to have a nice, attractive picture of Michael and it is to be 100px × 35px with the text 'Shop MJ'. An animated button would be even better!

Any replys would be MUCH appreciated!!! :)

Ohh...the website is http://www.shopmichaeljackson.com ;-)

Thank you very much. It has taken a lot of work, but has definitely been worth it.

Thanks again for the compliment! :)

Last edited:
Affiliate button needed for my website

Hey all you designers..

I am wanting an affiliate button for my new website i created. The website is called 'Shop Michael Jackson' (www.shopmichaeljackson.com) If anybody would be keen to do one for me it would be greatly appreciated!

Back