'King of Pop: The New Zealand Edition'

Justice!

Proud Member
(6-7-2008) After Sony Australia, Sony BMG New Zealand and Stuff.co.nz are now also inviting Michael Jackson fans to compile an album which will celebrate Michael's 50th birthday.

Until July 20, 2008, you can vote for your 5 favourite songs here. The songs with the most votes will be included on the album 'King of Pop: the New Zealand Edition'. It will be released in New Zealand in the week of Michael`s 50th birthday on August 25, 2008.

Five lucky entrants will also receive a Michael Jackson discography, containing all of his CDs and DVDs.

Source: Stuff.co.nz / Sony BMG New Zealand

YAY!! i was hoping there would be some sort of NZ version although i thought we would just get the Australian one. any idea if ours gets the unreleased song and rare songs?

Last edited:
Id say it would be the same unreleased and rare tracks as the aussie one !!

we can't vote though cuz we aren't there and you have to put in your address and phone # :(

awesomeee

This is greattt im gna vote loool
lookin forward to this, glad to see New Zealand has love for MJ

Has the Jacksons reverted to their old name J5? Just asking as I noticed the Jackson songs under the label. J5.

Deadline is the end of THIS week :cheeky:

Bump!

As a collector......
How many copies of this record do I have to buy??????????
If every country changes the tracklist.....and the artwork.....It will be something TERRIBLE-....................................

Last edited:
As a collector......
How many copies of this record do I have to buy??????????
If every country changes the tracklist.....and the artwork.....It will be something TERRIBLE-....................................
at the end 50...:rofl: ...so u can say u bought 50 CDs at Michael`s 50th Bday :lol:

Back