La Toya Jackson - E! true hollywood story

i have seen that documentary I didnbt know alot about her until I watched it. I did feel sorry for her towards the end. They made it a very positive documentary.

Thanks for the video. I love Latoya, but I do believe that she was suffering from some psycological problem. jack Gordon fed off of it at first, then he started to control her when she was no longer willing to comply. I have nothing to forgive her for, She did nothing to me. I find her more entertaining than her sister Janet, but I wouldn't trust a word she says. Once a lyer, always a lyer in my book.imo.

What do you think about what La Toya said about Joe and Rebbie?

I think she was lying (whether through her own free will...or more likely under the
control of jack gordon who wanted to make her life and therefore her book seem more controversial so he could make more money)

...i don't believe joe sexually abused them...I do believe however that he may have been a scary figure to his kids who went a little overboard with the physical punishment perhaps?

Thanks for the video. I love Latoya, but I do believe that she was suffering from some psycological problem. jack Gordon fed off of it at first, then he started to control her when she was no longer willing to comply. I have nothing to forgive her for, She did nothing to me. I find her more entertaining than her sister Janet, but I wouldn't trust a word she says. Once a lyer, always a lyer in my book.imo.

Yeh i agree...she definatley had some psychological problems even before she met jack gordon...but at least those pyschological problems were not hurting anyone else...they only started to hurt ppl after she met up with jack gordon..i think she was emotionally weak and gordon took fall advantage of it..

What do you think about what La Toya said about Joe and Rebbie?
Rebbie has already answer that. Latoya was lying. latoya now blames Jack Gordon for all the lies she told. The problem I have with latoya is that she was so effortlessly lying on tv, even against her mother, in fact she lied against all the main people in her family without flinching. I always blamed Jack gordon until I watched her attack her mother on tv. there was no jack gordon influencing her then. I think she suffered from jealousy and envy towards her siblings, esp Michael. I feel that it was easy for Jack Gordon to manipulate her because the seeds of hate was already sown. She would have destroyed herself and her entire family with her, that is how envy works.
Yes, Jack gordon did her wrong, but Latoya gave him the material to work from. That is how I see it.

Last edited:
Yeh i agree...she definatley had some psychological problems even before she met jack gordon...but at least those pyschological problems were not hurting anyone else...they only started to hurt ppl after she met up with jack gordon..i think she was emotionally weak and gordon took fall advantage of it..

Yes, indeed. I do have every simpathy fpor her. She was the middle child that was born right in the middle of a load of talented boys. She was the only child while all her brothers were out there being famous. Just imagine your friends only want to be friends so they can get close to your brothers. It was a devastaing experience for her and enough to drive any one coocoo. I believe latoya went coocoo.:punk: Unfortunately, the media was there to egg her on, and give her the publicity she so craved.

I have tape of it and I stopped watching it after a while. I don't know about this. I am bothered that regardless of what happened to her when she was with Jack Gordon, she did not have to say those things about her family. I mean, if that was me, I would have the strength to leave that abusive realtionship and run to a safe place. I would not stay in the relationship and let some nobody forced me to trash my family. I can't fully respect and fully forgive LaToya for what she did to her family. It is a shame because Rebbie, for example, never went there with ANY of her family members but some have. It is really sad. I am glad that she is back in the family but I wish she never did this to her family. If she had any kind of strength and diginity at that time, she should have packed her things and leave. Just leave and never return.

You should watch the videos on youtube of Latoya's recent interview on Dutch television where she actually talks about it for the first time in much depth.

I have tape of it and I stopped watching it after a while. I don't know about this. I am bothered that regardless of what happened to her when she was with Jack Gordon, she did not have to say those things about her family. I mean, if that was me, I would have the strength to leave that abusive realtionship and run to a safe place. I would not stay in the relationship and let some nobody forced me to trash my family. I can't fully respect and fully forgive LaToya for what she did to her family. It is a shame because Rebbie, for example, never went there with ANY of her family members but some have. It is really sad. I am glad that she is back in the family but I wish she never did this to her family. If she had any kind of strength and diginity at that time, she should have packed her things and leave. Just leave and never return.

Not every one has strength to get out of abusive relationships like the one she was in...if they instill enough fear in you (in that you seriously believe that you might be killed if you walk away)...i don't think it would have been that simple to walk away in that case...besides la toya was very naive (and little weak minded perhaps) and probably seriously believed she was going to be killed if she tried to escape and in such a situation you would do and say anything to ensure you stay alive...even if it means appearing to turn against ur family...

She eventually did have the strength to get away...it just took her longer than most

You should watch the videos on youtube of Latoya's recent interview on Dutch television where she actually talks about it for the first time in much depth.

Yeh ive seen those interviews..they are great and explain alot about exactly what was going in terms of the abuse and the seriousness of her situation...

to me she more lies now about things she was once brave to come out and say. this days she says she has a wonderful father, when she wrote her book she didn't talk like that, I don't think Michael would cry in an interview if the father was so great, and how she says it was just a discipline, no honey it was not, she just doesn't want to talk about the bad stuff in the family, and doesn't want to talk about details, i can understand that, especially when she was in a bad relationship wish jack, she probably wants her family now, more than ever before, i see that.
In her book she actually said the truth about her family, the lies came later. and in my opinion she lies now that it was jack who made her to do playboy, it is just easier to blame this on him, since he treated her bad, but, than it was her desicion, i can guratee you that almost 100 %!

Watching this has left my heart heavy. I'm so glad God snatched her away at long last from that man. I am so moved by her mother saying after Randy called and told her, "I got her, Mom, " that she "cried, and cried, and cried." All that time this mother was in deep pain over this. Can you imagine? Now La Toya has a new life and may God bless her with many good influences and family love and much healing from the past. May God draw her close to Him and redeem it all!

Watching this has left my heart heavy. I'm so glad God snatched her away at long last from that man. I am so moved by her mother saying after Randy called and told her, "I got her, Mom, " that she "cried, and cried, and cried." All that time this mother was in deep pain over this. Can you imagine? Now La Toya has a new life and may God bless her with many good influences and family love and much healing from the past. May God draw her close to Him and redeem it all!
Yes. The Jackson family has paid a heavy price for fame and fortune. That is why i do defend them so vigorously and I do not like to hear them being viciously attacked. Latoya paid a heavy price too, it couldn't have been easy for her.
I feel though that she should have been encoouraged to follow her dream and become a lawyer. She would have been a good one. She just have a very sharp tongue.

Last edited:
I Didnt Even Know She Had A E! True Hollywood Story Thanx 4 Sharing

Yeh ive seen those interviews..they are great and explain alot about exactly what was going in terms of the abuse and the seriousness of her situation...

I think LaToya got suckered into thinking that she would become the
most famous Jackson by destroying her brother and the rest of her family
I hope she has learned a good lesson.

libsta 81 I love your Jackson Sisters - Tribute video

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=onY_JS9_rzU

I think LaToya got suckered into thinking that she would become the
most famous Jackson by destroying her brother and the rest of her family
I hope she has learned a good lesson.

libsta 81 I love your Jackson Sisters - Tribute video

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=onY_JS9_rzU

thank you so much..im glad you enjoyed it..i love the whole jackson family...and the sisters are great :) Rebbie has a wonderful voice, La Toya is sweet, entertaining and has an interesting life, janet is so hardworking, strong and an excellent all round entertainer!

i kinda feel sorry for her, she's so beautiful but never had a chance to do anything real....esp when pitted against michael and janet....

mjjc1tb8.jpg
Well, I stand by what I believe. I am glad that she is back in the family.

Last edited by a moderator:
you know, lately ive been wondering if latoya jackson might have vitiligo. i have seen some pictures of her where she looks really light.

I think that Jack Gordon had psychological problems too... that man is crazy...

and in my opinion she lies now that it was jack who made her to do playboy, it is just easier to blame this on him, since he treated her bad, but, than it was her desicion, i can guratee you that almost 100 %!

I believe her when she says now that she did playboy under the influence of jack gordon...she has mentioned in many interviews that jack would beat her if she refused..she refused the second photo shoot and jack beat her so badly for it she ahd to wait several days before she was able to shoot it because of her bruising...

she had always been conservative and never overtly sexual in the way she dessed (look at the way she acted and what she wore before she met jack gordon) besides it was against her religion to do something like playboy...she actualy broke down crying in an interview (in 2004) when they asked her about it (and it did not look like she was making any of this up)..it was heartbreaking that her husband would sexually exploit her for a profit like that..:(

Last edited:
Back