America Best Dance Crew will do a Janet tribute!!!!

potpot

Proud Member
Next week's episode of the popular MTV dance show America's Best Dance Crew will be devoted to Janet.

The Los Angeles Times entertainment blog is reporting that during the episode, the remaining six crews will dance to "Control," "Nasty," "If," "All Nite (Don't Stop)," "I Get Lonely," and "Black Cat."

For the show's finale, all of the crews will perform together to "Rhythm Nation." At this time it is not believed that Janet herself will make an appearance during this tribute episode.

The episode will premiere on Thursday, July 17 at 10 PM ET/PT. (Note: The LA Times website is listing an incorrect date.)

AND JANET MAY APPEAR CAN NOT WAIT!!!

Ooo! Thanks for posting'. :wild: Imma see the episode if they do it. :)

Oh thats gonna be cool!!I am going to see this episode if they show it.. They already devoted one espisode of last seasons Dance crew to MJ.. whoever said that they should do that, well they already did!;)

Last edited:
Yeah i hope it turns out great like the MJ one.. Plus i like couple of the crews on there so this should be fun!!!

In Honour of Janet Jackson - The 'Nasty' Challenge

The crews are already in the thick of rehearsals for next week’s taping of ABDC. Last season Michael Jackson was honored, and his little sis, Janet, is about follow in his dance steps.
In the above pic, the guys in Super Cr3w take a listen to their track for the first time. Group consensus — “it’s hot.” Check in early next week for the song assignments!

Published by ABDC Insider on July 11, 2008 at 2:16 pm.

http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/2008/07/11/janet-jackson/

Last edited:
I saw the tribute, it was AWWESOME! :woohoo::wub: I loved So Real Cr3w's best.

you can see the whole show on youtube..

This show does not get great dancers.. They are very limited.. They are good at what they do.. But what they do is so much in a box..

I felt they weren't as good as the ones who did the MJ tribute, Janet 's tribute should have been better.

^ Ya last season and a pinch more talent than this season.. At least if my memroy serves me right..

But whatever, I'm not hatin'.. Good for them for actually doing something with there passion of dance..

Back