needed 3t song

mijacfan

Proud Member
does anyone have the 3t unreleased song do you know(fool for your love) to download.its on jacksonsource.com but you cannot download it from there does anyone know where i can download or does anyone have it..does anyone also have taj singing wonderland live to download the audio thanks.king of pop forever

does anyone have the 3t unreleased song do you know(fool for your love) to download.its on jacksonsource.com but you cannot download it from there does anyone know where i can download or does anyone have it..does anyone also have taj singing wonderland live to download the audio thanks.king of pop forever

I didn't know there was a 3T unreleased song...I'll try to look for it....then I'll let you know!

ooh thank you so much.this means alot thank you

Hi, I have a 3t board, I think if you'd post your question there, one of the 3t fans would be able to help you. The link is in my signature. I have looked for the song on my computer but I can't find it for some odd reason. I'm sure I have it though. Will PM you if I find it.

Hi, I have a 3t board, I think if you'd post your question there, one of the 3t fans would be able to help you. The link is in my signature. I have looked for the song on my computer but I can't find it for some odd reason. I'm sure I have it though. Will PM you if I find it.

cool thanks i going to join the 3t board now thanks for your help and thanks for having a 3t website and for supporting 3t .

Your site is very nice Dutchie. I like 3t :clapping:

Back