Cant be good michael jackson (janet singing)

Daaaaaaaamn. That does sound like Mike. I had that song playing about a half hour ago

It sound's more like a transvestite trying to imitate Michael, lol.
f_laugh.gif
f_doh.gif

but a great tune by Ne-Yo.

Yeah, I guess the song was pretty good. It's hard to pay attention though when it sounds like a man trying to sound like a woman trying to sound like a man, lol.

WOAH HOLY CRAP. :eek:

It does sound like Michael at some parts. :mello: Thats' amazing.

that kinda does sound like mike! especailly the speaking part at the begining....

This sounds like a Ms.Janet & Mr.Jackson collaboration...but hey...what do I know..!

Last edited:
wow the first part gives me goosebumps.

it sounds like the spoken intro to 'I just can't stop loving you'

looking forward to REAL michael music nowwww :)

Whoa! Is that supposed to be Janet singing?? The male-sounding voice does almost sound like Michael's!!! :shock:
Whoever rearranged the vocals is a very clever person indeed!

Last edited:
it's juts Janet, they slowed down the first part and lowered Janet's pitch so it would sound like Michael.

weird. very michael in parts especially the spoken part. songs to slow though

OMG sounds like MJ alright. I don't understand quite...is this a Janet song stretched and slowed down whcih then sounds like Michael?

Omg!!! This could pass for michael!!!! It sounds too much like him

lol, it sounds like someoens trying to imitate mj, but in a funny unserious way, like when they do mj imitations/piss-takes on comedy shows

Makes sense... the same DNA made their vocal cords. Just hormones gave them a different pitch. That's pretty cool, actually!

It sounds like Michael more than a slowed down vocal of Janet. Why would Janet slow down the vocals to sound like Michael?

I don't get it.

Why are we speculating?

Why don't we know who we are listening to?

I don't like to be like...it could be this, it could be that, it could be whatever.

Someone said Ne-Yo was singing. I don't think I heard Ne-Yo at all.

I don't want to speculate anymore.:mello:

Only the speaking part in the beginning KINDA sounds like Michael...barely though and the rest of it doesn't sound like him at all to me. They both have really soft speaking tones as a result of DNA and growing up in the same environment, so it makes sense that Janet would sound that way if her vocal pitched was dropped or altered. Nevertheless, its clever. That is my favorite song on Janet's album. Going to see her in September by the way :clapping::dancin:

Back