Does someone has these pics in a better HQ?

MJFanSuus

Proud Member
Heey

I just love these pics. but the quality is just not so good. :(
So I was wondering if someone has these pics (or one) in a better quality. :)

1734rnih3.jpg

mj0dw8tk0.jpg

mn0u3qzr9.jpg

thrillerera11eb3.jpg

Heey

I just love these pics. but the quality is just not so good. :(
So I was wondering if someone has these pics (or one) in a better quality. :)

mj0dw8tk0.jpg

thrillerera11eb3.jpg

:dropdead::woohoo::heart:

Last edited:
I have the top 2 pics in bigger size scanned, but not in HQ.. not sure if you interested! The first picture was small to begin witch I found it in one of Paul McCartney's records.. Pieces something? And the other I can't remember! Let me know? The third one shown I was told it was photoshopped!! I think I was told it was Jay'z body? I can't remember! :)

I have the top 2 pics in bigger size scanned, but not in HQ.. not sure if you interested! The first picture was small to begin witch I found it in one of Paul McCartney's records.. Pieces something? And the other I can't remember! Let me know? The third one shown I was told it was photoshopped!! I think I was told it was Jay'z body? I can't remember! :)

i wanna SEE!!

Yes! I would love to see them :yes:

Hey, I posted the top two pictures below, I hope they are okay! Feel free to request more, as I have thousands and thousands of pics of MIchael from all eras, and a lot are scanned by me (I posted a small bunch of them back when MJNO was open!) and I am always still getting more, so I may have a lot of better/bigger versions of what you are looking for!! :)

01-1.jpg

09.jpg

Hey, I posted the top two pictures below, I hope they are okay! Feel free to request more, as I have thousands and thousands of pics of MIchael from all eras, and a lot are scanned by me (I posted a small bunch of them back when MJNO was open!) and I am always still getting more, so I may have a lot of better/bigger versions of what you are looking for!! :)

01-1.jpg

09.jpg

Thank you very much!! This is a much better quality! :D :D

Back