real of fake?

Ohood

Proud Member
I found this picture in a fourum and they said that it belongs to Michael , it is michael's leg during the trail 2003 when a spider bit him !
I just want to know if this pic real or not?

get-7-2008-a3r3wzq2.jpg
[/URL] [/img]

a3r3wzq2.jpg

The following is posted on the Floacist website - regarding a vitiligo article:

"In 2002, he was bitten by a spider, so ignore the scars as they have nothing to do with vitiligo. Michael has lent his dermatologist permission to release these photos. No surprise to me almost not many people have seen them."

sb3hx4.jpg

sb4qa2.jpg

mj2dc5.jpg

mj_spider2.jpg

Ouch that must have been painful for Michael
Thanks to the good doctor, everything is now ok :yes:

I remember reading it was a small spider(s) that bit him while sleeping in bed, he didn't feel the bite. And he didn't take pain medication either. He meditated...

These pictures increased my fear of spiders, even the tiny ones.

Last edited:
Thank you very much everyone , i knew that you'll be very helpful ,thank you.

The following is posted on the Floacist website - regarding a vitiligo article:

"In 2002, he was bitten by a spider, so ignore the scars as they have nothing to do with vitiligo. Michael has lent his dermatologist permission to release these photos. No surprise to me almost not many people have seen them."

sb3hx4.jpg

sb4qa2.jpg

mj2dc5.jpg

mj_spider2.jpg

Ouch that must have been painful for Michael
Thanks to the good doctor, everything is now ok :yes:

thanks for the pics ,this must be very painful.

what you learnt from this...dont mess with spiders..they bite...
and MJ was afraid of LT's small dog...please.. :)

Oh my goodness :eek: I never knew this.
Now I'm more frightened of spiders than ever. This looks so painful. Poor Michael.

January 4, 2003
Globe Publishes Exclusive MJ Interview
In its current issue, US supermarket tabloid the Globe published a pro-Michael story which included details and pictures related to the spider bite the King of Pop endured last month during his millenium concert trial in Santa Maria.
Below is the article in its entirety, which included an interview with Michael, his doctor and copies of letters sent by celebrities in support of the King of Pop.

spiderbite.jpg

The pain… it is bad, really bad… sometimes it feels like a lion took a bite out of my leg!”
Those are the dramatic words of superstar Michael Jackson, after a nightmarish six weeks that propelled him into newfound controversy.

Millions of TV viewers watched transfixed as the King of Pop dangled his infant son from a fourth-floor balcony in Germany and then, as he hobbled into court on crutches, looking sickly, with his foot mysteriously bandaged and hand badly swollen.
And the entire world has been asking: What’s wrong with Michael?

Now, in a world exclusive, Jackson is finally breaking his silence about those problems and giving GLOBE readers a glimpse into his secret world!

The bite, says the hermitlike King of Pop, did not, in fact, come from a ferocious lion, but from an itsy-bitsy – yet very dangerous and poisonous – spider.

That’s what Jackson claimed in court and a judge told him to prove it.
Now, he’s doing exactly that. Jackson has chosen GLOBE to show the whole world that he was telling the truth, displaying one of the gruesome spider bites – this one on his right leg – to our readers in these exclusive pictures.

“I really was bitten by spiders”, he tells GLOBE in a blockbuster interview. “I have been in agony”.

And Jackson insists it was because of the searing pain caused by those bites that he missed court appearances in Santa Maria, CA, where a concert promoter is suing him for $21 million, claiming he backed out of two millennium concerts.

And when the 44-year-old entertainer did attend the December court proceedings, he was carried inside with only a sock covering bandages on his left foot and saying that spiders chomped down on his hand, left foot and right leg.

“I didn’t take one pain pill to deal with the excruciating pain”, Jackson proudly tells GLOBE.
“I have just been dealing with it by meditating. I deal with it and rise above it. Elisabeth Taylor once told me to rise above it when I was nervous to go onstage. I know that other people who have this are in agony. But I have to rise above it and, like a force, I am doing it. I am rising above it”.

Jackson says a spider sunk its venomous fangs into him one night while he lay asleep at his Neverland ranch in Los Olivos, CA.

“I don’t know exactly how it happened” he admits.
“I never saw the spider. I woke up one morning about a month ago and had a big spoot on my leg. Pus was oozing out and it hurt terribly. I then had some cultures taken and found out that it was a bite from a very poisonous spider that can even be deadly”.

While some experts publicly scoffed at Jackson’s explanation, doctors who examined him confirmed the torturous spider bite. His personal physician, Dr Alimorad Farshchian, says it was likely a brown recluse spider, which injects a devastating toxin creating nasty lesions that can take weeks to heal.

“The wound was 6 or 7 centimeters in diameter”, Dr. Farshchian confirms to GLOBE. “IT was purple with three or four blisters in the middle. Shortly after that, we started treating it and it dried up and became a big scab. It is now in the state of healing. The old skin is now falling off and the new skin is starting to develop”.

Jackson tells GLOBE the constant pain made it hard for him to attend court proceedings and prevented him from attending the recent Billboard Music Awards to accept a trphy commemorating the 20th anniversary of his landmark Thriller album. Instead, pal Chris Tucker gave him the award at his ranch which was seen by live satellite feed. And he adds it made it difficult for him to function normally.

“I love to dance so much”, Jackson tells GLOBE. “But I haven’t been able to dance for weeks. That is one of the things I miss the most.” “Things have been getting better slowly but surely”

Jackson says the bite on his leg is taking time to heal. “It became more of a scab when I was in Germany, getting more tender and a bit smaller”, says the father of three kids, Prince Michael Jr., 5, Paris, 4, and 11-month-old Prince Michael II.

Jackson’s doctor has been treating the ghastly wound on his leg with antibiotic Cipro, which hundreds of Americans took during the anthrax attacks, and cleaning it once a day to prevent further infection.

Under proper care, the wound has shrunk to 3 centimeters in diameter. “Everything is healing up beautifully”, Dr. Farshchian tells GLOBE. “In three or four more weeks, Michael should be able to walk normally and dance again. Michael really heals fast. It’s amazing. It was such a big wound. If it was me or anybody else, it would take months and even surgery to recover. It has been painful and uncomfortable, but everyday he gets a little better. And I know for a fact that he has taken no painkillers to deal with this.”

And a close friend of the entertainer adds, “Michael has been in quite a bit of pain, but he said he would not let it get in the way of work or spending time with his children.
“One day after he described the pain to me, he spent all day playing with his kids inside and outside the house. We knew it was hurting, but he was trying to act normally with his children as if he was OK. He didn’t want them to know how much pain he was in.”
And the music giant wants GLOBE readers to know that he is grateful for their get-well wishes.

“I am still hurting”, admits Jackson, “but I am getting through it with the love and support of my family and fans”
Hollywood celebs rally around the King of POP
Top Hollywood stars are rallying around Michael Jackson as he fights to fend off bitter attacks following the worldwide incident where he dangled his baby boy off a hotel balcony in Germany.

Stars ranging from legendary actor Gregory Peck to Jackson's longtime pals Elizabeth Taylor and Macauley Clukin to Barry Gibb of the Bee Gees are rushing to his defense, saying the 44-year-old pop star is the ultimate doting daddy and the perfect father to his three children.
Jackson has recently been under intense criticism after holding his 11-month-old adopted son, Prince Michael II, over a hotel balcony in Berlin.

Feminist attorney Gloria Allred has called for California authorities to investigate and Beverly Hills psychiatrist Dr. Carole Lieberman has filed a complaint to Santa Barbara County Protective Services, charging the singer with child abuse.
But stars who have known him for years say, "Don't be fooled. No one loves their kids more than Michael".

GLOBE has been given unprecedented access to Jackson, letters sent to him by top celebrities and his private photos.

Our world-exclusive pictures show some of the toys Michael has given his kids - 5-year-old Prince Michael Jr., 4-year-old Paris, and his new baby son, as well as Michael flying a kite with cousins Simone and Rio Jackson at his Neverland ranch in California.
Celebrities claim there's no better daddy than Michael

"You are recognized as a great artist all over the world, but very few know you as a father," Peck and his wife Veronique, said in one letter to Michael.
"We have been close friends and have known you over 25 years. We have spent many times together with you, Prince, Paris, and Prince Michael, who all play happily with our own grandchildren."

Meanwhile, Michael's pal Liz says she had no concern about the baby dangling incident.
"I saw all the news on TV of you showing the baby - I also saw the tight grip you had under his armpits."

Gibb wrote, "As a father of five, it was obvious to Linda and I that you were all very happy and that they love you as much as you love them."

And longtime pal Culkin, in an open letter given to GLOBE, adds:"I know Michael to be an incredible father, especially given the circumstances of living life in the public eye. I have had a chance to talk at length with Michael about what happened in Germany on that day. He expressed regret and was sincerely sorry for what had happened."
Letter from Gregory Peck:

Dear Michael,
You are recognized as a great artist all over the world, but very few know you as a father. We have been close friends and have known you over twenty-five years. We have spent many times together with you, Prince, Paris, and Prince Michael, who all play happily with our own grandchildren. We and our children, who are of your generation, have always admired you as a loving and caring father. Your children could not have a better father. They love you and respect you. You raised them with gentleness and kindness and genuine concern for their well-being. Their joy and love are a reflection of your attention and love as a parent. Those who criticize and judge you should do well to look into their own family life. We have seen you countless times as an attentive and devoted father, and we join your many friends who stand beside you and your family now.
With love,
Veronique and Greg

Letter from Elizabeth Taylor:
December 19, 2002
My beloved Michael,
I saw all the news on TV of you showing the baby - I also saw the tight grip you had under his armpits. The baby loves to be swung around, and I know you could see the sheer part of the curtain. It's a game for him and I know why you coverd his face. All celebrity kids are shielded from being recognized for an obvious reason - they're under constant threat from would-be kidnappers. I went through it as a child actress, Michael, and i know you did, too.
Michael, I have never seen a better or more loving parent. You are bringing your children up with singleminded love and manage to gently discipline them, as well. I have never seen two better behaved or lovable children. (including my own)

You are an exemplary father. You would no more take a chance with your children's safety than fly to the moon. If people could only see you with the children, and the time you spend with them, and the love. Not just pretty clothes and gifts, but pure unconditional love. And they respond so completely in kind.

If only you would let people see the real you more, but I understand how shy you are and you understand also how shy I am, but we are both professionals. I did my best to keep my kids away from the public eye, and they have grown up so beautifully. I am so proud of them, and yours are kids I am proud to know. They are so beautiful inside and out, like you.
Don't ever let them get you down, Michael. You're loved by too many, especially this kid. I love you just as much as I always have and understand you just as much as I always have. Don't hide. You haven't done anythging to be ashamed of. Be proud of how you are bringing up your children. God knows I am.

I love you with all my heart, and because I know you so well, I will always understand where others may not. But you know something: Screw the others!
All my love,
Elizabeth

Last edited:
^^ heck yeah.. I still can't even believe those bites get that big. That bite on Mj's leg is horrible!!!:eek:

OMG THE BITE FREAKS ME OUT, now I even hate spiders more then I already did. I'm afraid to sleep now, the thoughts that a spider might be crawling over me while I'm alseep .. I'm freaking scared now xD

It is believed that we swallow 2-3 spiders in our sleep every year. :bugeyed

I remember reading it was a small spider(s) that bit him while sleeping in bed, he didn't feel the bite. And he didn't take pain medication either. He meditated...

These pictures increased my fear of spiders, even the tiny ones.

thnk god in my counmtry we dont have bitting spiders in bed i hate all creepy animals :(

Poor Mikey !
Maby he got some different colours on his toes like he has on his fingers ..
Cause it seems like he's hiding it ... Poor Michael , now he got to live with that scare

aww tht letter that elizabeth sent michael was really sweet and must hav been really comforting and uplifting for him :D and ewww yeh i hate spiders!! ahhhh!!

Back