These Are My Confessions

The Shadfather

Proud Member
I thought about this yesterday and I didn't know whether or not I should do this. But confess like bad things that you have done in here. You don't have to, but you can if you want to.

Originally posted by mjguilds2003@Oct 20 2004, 11:33 AM
Er... I dont think you guys wanna hear :lol:
We're all friends here, Dorna. I know you probably got some .......special confessions but J'mon now.

anyone noticed how everything about dorna is 'special' lol girl your just too special!

Bad things? can't think of much, other then sneaking to manchester regulaly, or going pub, though I'm sure I'll think of something.

Come on Dorna spill your confessions!

Originally posted by pawsntails@Oct 20 2004, 11:42 AM
anyone noticed how everything about dorna is 'special' lol girl your just too special!

Bad things? can't think of much, other then sneaking to manchester regulaly, or going pub, though I'm sure I'll think of something.

Come on Dorna spill your confessions!
SPILL IT!!!!

starts up chant

SPILL IT...SPILL IT...SPILL IT...SPILL IT...

(hmm I have a feeling of deja vu, :lol: )

Originally posted by mjguilds2003@Oct 20 2004, 03:30 PM
:lol: I aint spillin, you guys probably wont even talk to me after I tell you some of the things Ive said/done :ph34r:
Dorna, it'll be ok, just tell us, I promise things will be ok.

yeah, trust me dorna, no matter how dodgy you are i can promise i have known worse

K.

Here is Tibsys, confession.

I sneak cans of Pepsi into my room. I LOVE Pepsi - I can't get enough of the stuff.

Originally posted by Tibsy@Oct 21 2004, 01:02 PM
K.

Here is Tibsys, confession.

I sneak cans of Pepsi into my room. I LOVE Pepsi - I can't get enough of the stuff.
:lol: that's a start. That's the first confession of this Thread. Um...I confess that I sneak into my mom's room so I can find the phone line so I can get online. :lol:

you two timing...

Gotta admit, I've been flirting with about 5-6 different girls at the same time, and I like them all - so you know, 6 girls at a time - has it ever been done before?

Jokin ;-)

Originally posted by Tibsy@Oct 21 2004, 01:19 PM
you two timing...

Gotta admit, I've been flirting with about 5-6 different girls at the same time, and I like them all - so you know, 6 girls at a time - has it ever been done before?

Jokin ;-)
I was a dumb kid back then.

Ok, its stupid and not worth saying

But i confess that 50% of the time when I claim i'm going the trafford centre with friends I am actually sneaking to my friend Martins, my parents would go nuts cause even though they like him he is 27 and im 17

Originally posted by pawsntails@Oct 21 2004, 01:22 PM

But i confess that 50% of the time when I claim i'm going the trafford centre with friends I am actually sneaking to my friend Martins, my parents would go nuts cause even though they like him he is 27 and im 17
that's not stupid, Charlie

I get crushes on girls. And I think theyre hot. And I'm a girl, who also wants and thinks boys are hot. Ive thought about it, am I bisexual? Oh plus I'm a 21 year old virgin. Never been kissed. I daydream alot, mostly about me being a hero of sorts. Michael Jackson PISSES ME OFF ALOT, but I still love him,warts and all. I am actually a greedy and selfish person, but like everyone, I hide it becuase youre not supposed to be like "that." So I say please and thank you and sometimes I mean it but most times I'm like "damn right! gimme!". I have ample time to visit my grandma but I dont. And I know I will regret it when she's gone but I still dont feel like it. Its not so much that I dont like her or hanging out with her, its just that I feel like if I spend time with her she will come to expect me being over there every day. Plus spending time with her will only make it hurt that much more when she passes away. I am a terrible grandaughter. And I am jealous of my friends, whom arent really friends just some girls I fake the funk with. When my one really good friend ditched me our senior year for a guy, I was enraged. And I've never quite felt as close to her, and that hurts. It still hurts. Did I love her or something?? I think I did and I think she might have realized it or something. I think they all knew it. And they all talked about it behind my back. Which is why I only FAKE the funk with 'em...Who knows. My other friend talks about herself nonstop, and I listen because if I didnt sit there and listen and give feedback she wouldnt call me at all. Somehow being used is better than being lonely. Which reminds me: I am lonely. HOWEVER I have gone out of my way to save worms that come up on my driveway after it rains. If I dont they will either bake or get squished. They dont have legs! If not me then who!!?? I hate my brother. Such an a$$hole. When he attacked me I was too scared to tell, so my parents still LOVE him. Its too late to tell now, its been years and he's still here and oh do I hate the guy. I want to save every ferrel cat in the world and put them all in a nice warm house just for them. Because cats are nice and they deserve a home. I get attached to people, then they leave. And it was my own fault for being attached. Sometimes when I'm alone I like to think my eyes are pretty.

I HAVE EXERCISED THE DEMONS!!!!!!!! For now, anyway. Heh, bet youre sorry you started this puppy up!

Originally posted by pawsntails@Oct 21 2004, 07:22 PM

No no no no no Charlie, that's totally ok.. *whistles* la la la la tra la la

phone.gif
*Hello! Charlie's mom!?* :innocent: :lol:

OK, I confess... it's been years and nobody knows yet...

I messed around with a coworker in the break room....

*ashamed*

:blush:

--Mary

LMAO ruki, I will forever make sure my mum does not answer my mobile incase its you

Originally posted by MaryLovesMJ@Oct 21 2004, 10:58 AM
OK, I confess... it's been years and nobody knows yet...

I messed around with a coworker in the break room....

*ashamed*

:blush:

--Mary
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Alllriiite a SIMPLE one from me. I aint goin into my diary for nothin...:

I like black guys :ph34r: A LOT :ph34r: and I like very few white guys :ph34r: and Im white :ph34r:

... :lol:

Originally posted by mjguilds2003@Oct 22 2004, 11:24 AM

I like black guys :ph34r: A LOT :ph34r: and I like very few white guys :ph34r: and Im white :ph34r:

that's cool Dorna. Um.....let's see at the age of 11, I cheated on my now ex, with a girl we both hated. I still regret doing that too.... :( I was a dumba** back in the day.

Originally posted by MJFan4Ever418@Oct 22 2004, 08:31 AM
that's cool Dorna. Um.....let's see at the age of 11, I cheated on my now ex, with a girl we both hated. I still regret doing that too.... :( I was a dumba** back in the day.
:lol: I wasnt gonna admit my cheating experience... :ph34r:

Originally posted by mjguilds2003@Oct 22 2004, 11:24 AM

me toooo. :ph34r:

Ok i have another, more of an im sorry

There is this really cute lad who is like most popular lad at college, and he always sits near me in pub in we joke around, and my friend really fancies him so she is dead jealous cause I'm always chattin to him. The other day we were in pub and i was wearin his shades with his head on my shoulder and she was like outta the way of group not talkin much. So later in maths she was really annoying me and I turned round ans sed: so are you comin lexs rave on sat (knowing she hadn't got an invite) and she was like, oh i cant im workin.

Sorry for being a :censored: rach, its just you were annoying me and I just wanted you to be quiet while I tried to do my work

Originally posted by pawsntails@Oct 22 2004, 02:11 PM
Ok i have another, more of an im sorry

There is this really cute lad who is like most popular lad at college, and he always sits near me in pub in we joke around, and my friend really fancies him so she is dead jealous cause I'm always chattin to him. The other day we were in pub and i was wearin his shades with his head on my shoulder and she was like outta the way of group not talkin much. So later in maths she was really annoying me and I turned round ans sed: so are you comin lexs rave on sat (knowing she hadn't got an invite) and she was like, oh i cant im workin.

Sorry for being a :censored: rach, its just you were annoying me and I just wanted you to be quiet while I tried to do my work
I dont speak uk-ish :lol: why the hell is it called a pub??

Originally posted by mjguilds2003@Oct 22 2004, 07:27 PM
Thats a whole three years hunny! Thats a whole middle school education!!!

Thats a lot of growin up sweetheart :yes:
Whateverrr :pth: :lol:

Back