REQ:Very rare MJ Photo

Kingofthedancefloor

Proud Member
Hi guys i know im taking a long shot with this thread but im seriously after a rare outtake picture of MJ that was taken from this photoshoot:

029.jpg

028.jpg

I have this photo HUGE back in the UK but im looking for another version that ive seen some years ago in the "Off the wall" magazine where 2 lady Mj fans are standing next to a life size cutout of the shoot.
The rare outtake pic is slightly different with more hair covering MJ's face and his legs positioned different,i know its not a big deal but for me a real MJ pic collector its a must have!!!
So any help or info would be greatly apprecaited
many thanxs
KOTDF!!

Hey thanxs for replying!!
Im not really surprised that there hasnt been much response to this thread as its one of if not the rarest outtake photo of Michael.Ive only ever saw this picture once since the early 90s.

A small cardboard cutout of that pic was released with the Who Is It single, I have it in my friends attic but its in bad condition, it measure about 30cm

A small cardboard cutout of that pic was released with the Who Is It single, I have it in my friends attic but its in bad condition, it measure about 30cm

Yep i have that 6 times and in lifesize poster but im looking for another version of that Picture that must of been taken seconds after.It shows Michael fully smiling and standing more to the side in that same pose from the same shoot on the same day,ive never seen it on any MJ site online,but it is out there somewhere.
EDIT- for those fans out there with the "Off the wall" Early edition mags have a look inside and in one of the issues it shows this picticular carboard standup with 2 girls standig next to it,thats the rare outtake im after!!

Last edited:
i have got off the wall magazines but i don't know which ones without digging them out......................in the next few months i will prob be sorting thru some stuff and if i find it i will scan it for you

i have got off the wall magazines but i don't know which ones without digging them out......................in the next few months i will prob be sorting thru some stuff and if i find it i will scan it for you

Hey thankyou so much that would be awesome and really appreciated!!

I've been checking the picture sites also Kingofthedancefloor but no luck so far/:no:
I will keep looking

adorable.jpg

I have all the Off the Wall mags, and already found the picture for you! As of now my old scanner isn't working as I am looking to buy a new one in the new few weeks or so, until I find one I like! I scan it for you then! :)

I have had no luck looking for this pic sorry but i will keep looking.

Thanxs Moonball the pic is very Simular to the one you posted but its not the right one.
Michael is wearing a red shirt.

I've never seen those pics before, thanks.

I don't really like that hairstyle on him, I prefer the curls on him especially during the Dangerous era.

Back