I know you'd rather forget about this - JJ and the "wardrobe malfunction"...

I always wonder what they do with all of the "fines" received. Personally, I never believed this was that big of a deal in the first place --- but she is Janet Jackson. Thanks for posting.

I always wonder what they do with all of the "fines" received. Personally, I never believed this was that big of a deal in the first place --- but she is Janet Jackson. Thanks for posting.

I know. I think they came down way too hard on her. She didn't plan it....and the whole thing was just laughable.

can't believe she was forced to play it out as some kind of mistake. lame society.

Justin got his massive career and Janet wound up with 3 flop albums it was horribly unfair for her.

I coudn't understand why she was dancing with Justin in the first place. She should have been there on her own. This wouldn't have hapopened.

even if they did plan it... it was like two seconds of nipple with a piece of silver adornment on it ... you see worse in some videos nowadays. Hell, I have seen more crack in a football game than I saw nipple that night.

I don't know about the not planning it. Weeks before the performance, there was rumour on Mj boards that Janet was planning on doing something in protest of the treatment her brother was getting. Fans were expecting her to do something. Some thought it was going to be another "Pervert 2' t-shirt. But I wouldn't say she didn't plan it. I doubt though that she expected the type of drama that it generated. A Madonna/Britney, type yes, but not this.

tell you what though, i
f_loveblush.gif
2uhqqyq.png

:lol: THAT IS THE niplet ring I remember !!

Thank you artie !! Did she ever market them ?? I want one :D so I can stage my own 'wardrobe malfunctions' :innocent:

^^ :crackingup:

Poor Janet. Funny how Britney can have her cr*tch shots, but on no, no nip slips for JJ. :rolleyes:

I heard about this. Wow - is all I can say.

Did you know that when Justin hosted the ESPYs awards (it is an award show for athletes that is aired on ESPN - a sports cable channel in the US) that he made some kind of joke about Nipplegate? I have to see if it is on youtube.

I can't seem to find it but I did see a small clip of it in one of the Entertainement shows.

Last edited:
:lol: THAT IS THE niplet ring I remember !!

Thank you artie !! Did she ever market them ?? I want one :D so I can stage my own 'wardrobe malfunctions' :innocent:
There was a report that shops were selling out on niplets real fast. There was definately a boost in sales.

What's the big deal? They show breasts on National Geographic which is on public broadcasting stations. They also had the magazine in school, all the way from elementary up to high school.

It's incredible to see how much that nipplethingy did to her carreer..

I am glad to hear it. I can´t believe that case have taken 4,5 years ... I always thought it was quite ridiculous.

Damn. Her career going down wasnt punishment enough. She should have been made to stand on a sidewalk with an ass sign for folks to drive by and slap her right in the nugget! I can only imagine all the children traumatised by that horrible so-called mal-function

Last edited:
Damn. Her career going down wasnt punishment enough. She should have been made to stand on a sidewalk with an ass sign for folks to drive by and slap her right in the nugget! I can only imagine all the children traumatised by that horrible so-called mal-function

You mean the same children with cheesecake pictures on myspace? Or the ones looking up nudie pictures on the net. Maybe it was the kids playing Grand Theft Auto with the prostitutes and running over people that were offended.

You mean the same children with cheesecake pictures on myspace? Or the ones looking up nudie pictures on the net. Maybe it was the kids playing Grand Theft Auto with the prostitutes and running over people that were offended.
Precisely! THOSE EXACT CHILDREN! Their childhoods are ruined thanks to Janet
Edit: I thought I made it obv I was taking the piss lol. She did no harm, I dont know why people/media went on about is so much. I think its sad her career hit the pan while Justinassafake pathetic career took off or went unharmed whatever

Last edited:
I'm glad it isn't going to be dragged on any longer.That whole thing was one of the stupidest ordeals I have ever seen,and it bugged me a lot that nobody said anything about Justin...

Last edited:
It was Justin who pulled her top off and never took of his jacket to cover up her embarrassment just goes to show what type of man he is.

I actually read an article once that suggested that it traumatized kids. That shows how out of proportion this was blown.

even if they did plan it... it was like two seconds of nipple with a piece of silver adornment on it ... you see worse in some videos nowadays. Hell, I have seen more crack in a football game than I saw nipple that night.

LOL Funny as you know what and true. So true.

Back