Boxes of Stuff - MJ memories

MsSnoop

Proud Member
Hello,

I have been a serious fan since Bad, and a casual appreciative fan since before Thriller (ABC)...once I became a serious fan, I became a collector...I'm a packrat normally, so now I'm a packrat that collects everything on the Jackson family.:eek::)

As I've gotten older (think 40's) - I don't look at the stuff as much, nor do I really collect too much (ok, I do...;D)

So this evening I was looking thru the boxes of stuff for some MJ 80's t-shirts, and found so many memories....including way too many HIStory shirts all size XL ( I am a M or L - never an XL), a shirt from MJIFC, and another from a Canadian fan club! - a wad of newspaper with some sticky stuff - oh *&$# my Mystery drink leaked...sigh

and of course, I stopped what I was looking for and flipped thru some magazines, Adrian Grant books, flyers, posters, dolls, a stuffed monkey, CA Raisin and other unque things...all while being stared at by an MJ stand up - it was part of a book display, so it doesn't really stand...it leans....

Have you ever had the same reaction - where you need to get something or find something regarding Michael, and you get lost in the memories, the photos, the videos, the music and just stop doing what you're supposed to be doing? :wub:

Just thought I'd share some warm fuzzies.

Loralee
MsSnoop

yep totally, I have boxes of stuff stored in my parents house, newspaper cuttings, tickets from mjevents, scrapbooks, photo albums, twigs and soil from Neverland, all sorts of stuff.

As I dont go back to my parents house often, usully every 4 or 5 months, I hadly ever see the majority of my mj stuff. I could be looking for a cookery book for my mum for example and hours later my mum discovers me in my room going though my michael memories!

Hello,

I have been a serious fan since Bad, and a casual appreciative fan since before Thriller (ABC)...once I became a serious fan, I became a collector...I'm a packrat normally, so now I'm a packrat that collects everything on the Jackson family.:eek::)

As I've gotten older (think 40's) - I don't look at the stuff as much, nor do I really collect too much (ok, I do...;D)

So this evening I was looking thru the boxes of stuff for some MJ 80's t-shirts, and found so many memories....including way too many HIStory shirts all size XL ( I am a M or L - never an XL), a shirt from MJIFC, and another from a Canadian fan club! - a wad of newspaper with some sticky stuff - oh *&$# my Mystery drink leaked...sigh

and of course, I stopped what I was looking for and flipped thru some magazines, Adrian Grant books, flyers, posters, dolls, a stuffed monkey, CA Raisin and other unque things...all while being stared at by an MJ stand up - it was part of a book display, so it doesn't really stand...it leans....

Have you ever had the same reaction - where you need to get something or find something regarding Michael, and you get lost in the memories, the photos, the videos, the music and just stop doing what you're supposed to be doing? :wub:

Just thought I'd share some warm fuzzies.

Loralee
MsSnoop

you sound like me i ve been collecting all sort of stuf since little and am in my 40th too maybe we should get together lol:D

OH YEAH! Alot of times when I go through my boxes to look for something in particular, I end up going through everything and reading.looking at everything all over again!!!! Now THAT makes for a fun afternoon!!!!! LOL

Back