Post pix of all the WOMEN Michael has dated HERE* (Rumoured romances included)

**Tink**

Proud Member
Confirmed or not confirmed, rumours or non rumours, this thread is dedicated to posting pix of all the women MICHAEL JACKSON has dated :wub:

Here are the names I know of; Tatum O' Neal, Stephanie Mills, Diana Ross, Brooke Shields, Tatiana Thumbtzen, Romonica Harris(?), Madonna, Shana Mangatal, Lisa Marie Presley, Debbie Rowe, Joanna Thomae(?), Grace Rwaramba. (Feel free to post others I haven't included)

So let's start posting as many pix of MJ with all these women... :D

*YAY this is gonna be a FUN thread!* :wild:

:clapping:

Shana.jpg

Shana Mangatal

colognelol.jpg

Lisa Marie

Last edited:
There's like a whole french website for this. I don't know what the link is, I hope someone here knows what I'm talking about hehehe.

Where is Karen Fayes picture, Debbie, Tiatiana, June, Stepanie Mills, Brooke Shields, the Monoco princess, Grace, if i knew how to paste i would do it my self.

This thread looks like it is going to be interesting. Let me just point out that if I were you guys I wouldn't consider Joanna or Debbie his "women". No offense, but there is no real evidence that they were his women. Also, I am glad that you at least mentioned my friend Romonica Harris but it would be wise to put the question mark sign on both Debbie and Joanna.

If I see some pics, I will try to post them. I am LOVING the Diana and MJ pictures!! :) Keep them coming. Less of LMP and Debbie and more of the other women. :)

Thanks for those pictures :D..ya I agree with Bee.. Question mark next to jonanna and debbie!!!

I don't know how to post pictures so I hope this link works.: http://mjjdreamworld.yuku.com/topic/888
I saw these 2 pictures like 2 days ago for the first time. It's from July 2008 according to the person who posted them.
Nobody knows her name or anything about her,so anyone on here maybe knows something about her?

Michael did not ever marry Joanne Thomae, nor did he have a relationship with her. In fact, she was caught having sex with one of his staff members while he was on the otherside of America and he was told about it and she was barred from Neverland and he never spoke to her again

That is the truth, so can we PLEASE stop posting these pictures of this woman? She was a media whore who sold her stories to the tabliods and got paid. Let's respect MJ and stop posting pictures of that liar.

Also, the pictures of a fake MJ with a woman is not really MJ. So, there is no point of posting those pictures.

Other than that, keep them coming.

Folks.....

do not post photos of private citizens. Keep your photos to the likes of Lisa Marie, Diana Ross Liz Taylor etc

NOT private citzens even if they are identified as "media whores"

That's not Michael.

How do you know?

I think it is. Look at his fleshy hands.

Most people I know, especially ones who walk around pretending to be Michael Jackson, don't happen upon having hands like that lol.

Last edited:
As already stated by L.J I really do think we should just post photos of Lisa,Diana Ross, Brooke Sheilds etc.....

Last edited:
W3D4H8U.jpg
Shana Magantal

N2U7V3.jpg
Stacy Lattisaw

Y6S9D1.jpg
Stephanie Mills

E7V1Q4.jpg
Tatum O` Neal

Z8E1U8.jpg
Brooke Shields

A3D2I0.jpg
Lisa Marie Presley

Last edited:
I heard 5 years ago that Michael 'n Beyonce were dating, honestly I put a big ?with her. I heard also about Grace the nanny of his children, the rumor said that they are married but I don't believe this rumor either

2669806.jpg

Talkin about Madonna I was watching a report about her multiples affairs, when they mentioned Michael they said it was a publicity stunt :angry:
I don't know if they were already a couple but they really dated, I believe he doesn't need that kind of publicity, if Michael says that :heart: women, I trust him ;)
Apparently he doesn't like the latin flavor :cry:

I think ya'all'd be SHOCKED to know who was a publicity stunt and who was NOTTT...

Michael doesn't speak much about his personal affairs for a reason ;)

I heard 5 years ago that Michael 'n Beyonce were dating, honestly I put a big ?with her. I heard also about Grace the nanny of his children, the rumor said that they are married but I don't believe this rumor either

2669806.jpg

Yeah I don't even think Him and Beyonce ever dated... I read off of another site..forgot the site dang..but someone said MJ liked the way Beyonce looked....he may of thought she was petty, who knows? oh yeah i don't think he ever married the nanny either.

Talkin about Madonna I was watching a report about her multiples affairs, when they mentioned Michael they said it was a publicity stunt :angry:
I don't know if they were already a couple but they really dated, I believe he doesn't need that kind of publicity, if Michael says that :heart: women, I trust him ;)
Apparently he doesn't like the latin flavor :cry:

AWWWWW.nooo... i think MJ likes women of all races!:yes:

Due to some confusion allow me to state it a different way:

Basically there shouldn't be any photos of people who aren't famous. People like Joanna and Grace (the nanny) shouldn't have their images posted (actually the same curtesy should be extended to private snaps of Debbie as well).

We don't allow the pictures because they are always followed with slanderous comments by members and a lot of assuming and speculation on Mr Jackson's private life :) (which is against our rules)

And yes those photos above of the masked man and that woman are not MJ and are from a year ago I've left them in this thread so that people can see the pictures and know which picture everyone is saying "Oh that's not MJ"

Do play on :flowers:

Hi

No it is not Michael, sorry you are late with that one. It was research up and found to be a PR stunt by his PR crew. The pics was found to have been taken in March 2007 by his PR crewman with a MJ impersonator to help MJ image. It was release in July because everyone saw MJ in the wheelchair and they dont want people to think MJ is ill. At the same time he was suppose to have done that pics, he was out here in Las Vegas at a bookstore with his children.

Also MJ hands are pail white due to vitiligo disorder, not red and blue as if his hand was burnt. Not only that his nails is dark brown looking not clear white. Also, MJ do not walk with his hands in his pocket, nor do he walks fast, or bounce when he walks.

So, that pic needs to be taken off and we should only put pics in here that MJ claim a relationship with and show MJ that we are above believing the tabloid rumors, because as my mother states a man is not yours unless he claims you himself and Michael stated that Grace was just his nanny, also Tatianna was just a women who perform with Michael. To my knowledge MJ only claim Tatum O'neal, Brooke Sheilds, Lisa Marie Presley, Debbie Rowe. MJ stated that it was a business Relationship w/Madonna to promote a song on his album although I think Madonna wanted to include MJ in her many men she has been with but it never worked out. So, not to be a downer but I believe what MJ states not the tabloids...

Does anyone have the pictures oh Him and Diana Ross?its is in Black and White.. one is of him holding her from behind and in the other she is holding him from behind. its cute. idk howelse to describe it.. i know that picture of him and her is in his book "Moonwalk".

Does anyone have the pictures oh Him and Diana Ross?its is in Black and White.. one is of him holding her from behind and in the other she is holding him from behind. its cute. idk howelse to describe it.. i know that picture of him and her is in his book "Moonwalk".

1044l.JPG

Back