New Jackson 5 Songs To Be Released?

rockstar

Proud Member
About sixty unreleased Jackson 5 songs from the 1970s have been discovered in a New Jersey warehouse. The tapes were purchased by Richard Altomare, head of the moving company Universal Express, and Altomare is in talks with Michael and Janet Jackson to get the songs to the public. Reportedly, record labels (including Sony) are interested in releasing the songs.

Altomare said (according to Contact Music):

I've personally talked to Michael and Janet on the phone about the tapes, and even played on a couple of songs for them. At first there was silence on the other end of the line, but that was quickly followed by giggles as if it brought them back to the day those songs were recorded.

You might remember Altomare as the man who recently auctioned off a bunch of the Jackson's possessions that he had purchased from the New Jersey warehouse. Michael Jackson had attempted to get a court injuction blocking the auction, but eventually gave up and allowed the auction to continue. Now all of a sudden these two are friends, reminiscing about 70s songs on the phone? Sounds a little suspect.

In other Jackson news, MJ's spokesperson has lashed out against writer Roger Friedman. Friedman apparently wrote the other day that Jackson is homeless, had befriended ex-Washington mayor/crackhead Marion Berry, and was seen wandering the streets with three children. Raymone K. Bain, Jackson's spokeswoman, lashed out with a verbal bitchslap to Friedman, calling him a liar and mentioning something called "fact-checking."

Said Bain:

All of this is a complete lie. You continue to write untruths which can be verified as untruths. I do not know why you do not check to determine the accuracy of your sources. And, I do not know why you have such venom for Michael Jackson. But, let me state for the record: Michael Jackson has neither met, nor does he know former Washington, D.C. Mayor Marion S. Barry, Jr. While former Mayor Barry and I are friends, and, while we have oftentimes indicated our desire to have lunch, because of schedule conflicts, I have not seen him in at least two years. Michael Jackson is not homeless, carting around with three school-aged kids... While where Mr. Jackson is currently residing is his own private business, Mr. Jackson will never be 'homeless' as long as he owns the 3,000 acre estate called Neverland Valley Ranch, which to my knowledge, and at this date, he has not sold. Mr. Jackson has a tutor for his children who is certified and qualified. As we are in the summer months, and most children in the United States are on vacation until classes begin later in the month, the same applies to Mr. Jackson's children. I will let Mr. Jackson's attorneys deal with other issues you have raised should they see fit.

All of those songs are now in possession of the court, and they will presumably be returned to the Jacksons once all legal matters are resolved. Altomare tried to illegally sell them under the table, but was unable to do so before the court forced him to turn them over. These will never be released unless the Jackson family wishes for them to be released, due to copyrights. Altomare is a criminal and is currently in jail.

Last edited:
so this news is o.k, right?

cause everytime i post news people get mad at me so that why i'm asking :cry:

Last edited:
me to i love the J5 too yesterday i was listen to ben (live) it was beauitfull :yes: :cry: i sing along too :yes: :)

Is it J5 or Jacksons material, because I seriously doubt Motown gave them any master recordings or tapes? Some people call both versions of the group Jackson 5.

i'm still waitting for my live jacksons cd have been mouth i'm still waitting and i still don't have it is so mean they say they have it but i still don't it have been mouths :yes; :mat:

I think he should ask Michael and the family about that sitution because if you buy someone's special keep sakes (etc) and thinkin about releasing there songs out to the public that's not a good idea you can end up in jail and the jackson family have the rights to sue but if the family wish is to release their music then that's good but futher notice you can hear the jackson music on your i pod or radio simple as that

Back