Aaliyah Drawing I did...

TialovesMJ

Proud Member
Here is an Aaliyah drawing i did, Hey at least I Tried... I guess it's ok, I am improving though.. Please don't be harsh, it can't be that bad..:lmao: ok here it is :

Fro
Aailyahdrawing1re-do-1.jpg
m a far....

Aailyahdrawingre-do.jpg

Up close...

Hope you guys like it!!:D

Last edited:
Its a beautifull painting of a beautifull person..

I know you have potential :D just take your time and do better.. I give this one 8 or 9 out of 10..

Its a beautifull painting of a beautifull person..

I know you have potential :D just take your time and do better.. I give this one 8 or 9 out of 10..

Thanks :D . i'm glad you enjoyed my DRAWING..lol. awww :( i took my time on it, I think i did good on it though. I did do Better, it has improved at least..go look at my other drawings, you will see that!!!

Last edited:
Yeah.. ive seen those cat pictures :D LoL.. they are cute though.. this is a huge leap forward :D

Yep.. The pics where he is looking up.. The original pic is probably the best of him anyway.. and your pic did him good too.. Nice work..

Thanks i think...umm of course the original picture of him is better, its oringinal duhh!lmao!:D

I didnt mean it like that.. Ill be more carefull LoL :D

I meant that it is probably the best Michael Jackson picture availible anyway.. not comparing it to your drawing..

So dont "Thanks I think" do "Thanks I Know" :D

what if I like your drawing better.. I like paintings.. and that was a nice one.. are you gonna say Duhh now :D

good to see you laugh .. I feel relieved :D

they say laughter makes you live longer.. aint nothin' wrong with that either :D

Thanks :D....haha if you want to, sure, why not. just let me know.... :yes:

Back