whos the Mj impersonator in Nice,france

elusive moonwalker

Guests
just come back from there on hols and theres an impersonator on the main strip on the front whos there most nights. he doesnt sing but dresses up in the history gold suit and smooth crim outfit the nights i saw him. does all the dance moves and got big crowds watching when i was there. anyone know who it is and if hes been doing it for a while.

also heard hold my hand been played on one of the main french stations and saw mohammed al fayed in monaco coming off his huge boat no doubt. so quite a michaley holiday lol

i was there 2 yrs ago and haven`t seen this impersonator :( He must be great :)
(i remember seeing Eddie Murphy just walking with his wife on the Promenade des anglais)

Last edited:
LOL. don't you just love MJ references on holidays...especially if you least expected it. hope you had a fab time! sorry I don't know who the impersonator is though...he seems to have a regular stint though

Welcome back Elusive. Seems like you just left. Lol! Sounds like you had a great time!
I surely can't name the person, but was he as hot as MJ in the History & SC outfit?:ph34r:

Last edited:
but was he as hot as MJ in the History & SC outfit?:ph34r:

ermm well the outfits were pretty top notch but id have to say no lol.the first night we got there and were walking around i thought i could hear stranger in moscow being played but u know what we are like you think u can hear mj even when u cant lol but there he was doing the moves on the front with the song blasting out certainly not something i would expect.

don't you just love MJ references on holidays...

yeah its really weird mj always seems to pop up somewhere. it was strange cause my mum had mentioned al fayed a few times as someone who prob brings his boat to monaco (like when diana was pictured on it years back) and then when we were walking along the front at monaco looking at the hugeee boats there he was walking straight past us with some other guy. its weird seeing mj related people in situations other than that involve mj being around cause ive seen fayed loads of times but only in harrods when u are running after mj lol so to see him in a normal situations is kinda wierd if u can call monaco normal lol. also went upto the hotel de paris to get some shots aswell.

HMH was a surprise aswell hearing that on the radio. it sounded good in cd quality aswell. my bro who works at a radio station said it defo wasnt downlaod quality so he thinks demos have actually been sent out to some stations as the station that was palying it is supposed to be a top R&B station in france

Back