Motown does anything on MJ50th???

djvernon

Proud Member
I was wondering, SONY/BMG is doing a lot with all the different K.O.P. releases, but is Motown doing anything? That's the recordcompany where he started his carrier. I am looking on www for any Motown releases about MJ 50th.

I haven't heard about anything.

So I don't think they will do anything!

I'm still hoping that they'll do something like they did for Motown 25...

J5 The Jacksons (including Michael) perform together, then Michael does his solo spot with a NEW single!

:wild:

Trouble, you don't think so?
If not, WHY?

Well we don't know if a Motown 50 is in the works and if it is, it won't be this year. :lol: 2009 is actually Motown Records' 50th anniversary.

:smilerolleyes: My bad, I'm ahead of myself....the question was about his birthday :doh:

When I looked at their new releases, they release a compilation in August for MJ called ''Gold'' and in january a compilation for J5 called ''Love Songs''. Hopefully they will release a DVD with different J5 performances from the Motown period. But I have not found any of the tracklists from MJ Gold & J5 Love Songs

When I looked at their new releases, they release a compilation in August for MJ called ''Gold'' and in january a compilation for J5 called ''Love Songs''. Hopefully they will release a DVD with different J5 performances from the Motown period. But I have not found any of the tracklists from MJ Gold & J5 Love Songs

You mean a single GOLD collection for Michael Jackson? :) That's interesting considering he's never had a GOLD compilation.

You mean a single GOLD collection for Michael Jackson? :) That's interesting considering he's never had a GOLD compilation.

It'll probably be just a repackaged edition of the Best of Anthology that they released in 1995

I'm still hoping that they'll do something like they did for Motown 25...

J5 The Jacksons (including Michael) perform together, then Michael does his solo spot with a NEW single!

:wild:

Trouble, you don't think so?
If not, WHY?
That's definitely not gonna happen lol

I don't know if this is the cd you meant.
I found a cd called 'love songs' but the artist is Michael Michael jackson which is weird because it has some jackson 5 songs too, it has this tracklisting:
0044001681929.jpg

1who's loving you
2a fool for you
3everybody's somebody's fool
4got to be there
5we're almost there
6we've got a good thing going
7maybe tomorrow
8 call on me
9you are there
10one day in your life
11if you don't love me this way