Here's a bunch of Drawings I did

Well, I don't usually do this kind of thing, but I got the idea to share my drawings here while goofing around in another thread in GD, lol. Anyway, I've been drawing since I was little, so these span over a number of years. Thought it would be cool to actully let someone see them rather then just letting them rot in a folder, lol. So, check it out.

This one I did in 4th grade, at the ripe ol' age of 10, lol

scan0030-1.jpg

scan0029.jpg

scan0028.jpg

Have you figured out that I like cats yet? lol

scan0027.jpg

scan0026.jpg

scan0025.jpg

scan0024.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pua
scan0023-1.jpg

I have no idea who this guy is, lol

scan0022.jpg

scan0021.jpg

Sprinter

scan0020.jpg

This is when I was dating my drawings. This one is 10 years old, when I was 13.

scan0019.jpg

scan0018.jpg

I did this one when I was obssesed with X-Men, in 6th grade, lol

scan0017-1.jpg

scan0016.jpg

scan0015.jpg

The body on this tiger is disproportionate. I suck, lol

scan0014.jpg

Malcolm X

scan0013-1.jpg

Jewel

scan0012.jpg

Barbra Streisand

scan0011.jpg

Robin Gibb

scan0009.jpg

And of course I HAD to draw one picture of Michael at some point in my life. But only one so far, haha.

scan0010.jpg

Anyway, that's all I can find right now. Thanks for looking ya'll!

Last edited:
damn girl you've got other talents
f_laugh.gif

these are good, the ones that stand out for me are the sprinter, Gibb, Barbra and this one:

scan0015.jpg

i used to draw tigers when i was in 6th grade all the time lol Photoshop ruined my "skills", even though they sucked in the first place LOL but i'm still obesessed with Chinese-style paintings of animals., especially tigers.

anyway, well done and cheers for sharing these.

Last edited:
Hey, thanks arXter, I'm glad you liked em'. I only draw as a hobby, basically. lol. But it's fun. Here's one I did that actually won an award for. My art class was supposed to come up with a drawing of Martin Luther King Jr. and the winning drawing would be used on some poster for MLK Day. Anyway, I drew mine in like 40 minutes, basically just slopping it and not really caring, just wanting to get the assighnment out of the way, and I ended up beating out all of these kids who did these huge, beautiful poster board sized painting, etc... lol. I think it was because of the concept I had, with his face over a black and a white hand holding eachother. That's what I get for not trying. I had to give a speech in front of a couple hundred people and it almost killed me. I don't do good in public speaking. Anyway, here's that drawing. It got a big tear in it, which you can see. Shows how much I cared about it, haha.

scan0035.jpg

Last edited:
saving best 'til last eh!? that's very beautiful, concept or not. you should copyright this ish before posting it on net you know lol.

and i'd redo that if i was you and err take care of it, lol.

Excellent job, you are a great artist:)

saving best 'til last eh!? that's very beautiful, concept or not. you should copyright this ish before posting it on net you know lol.

and i'd redo that if i was you and err take care of it, lol.

I would copyright it, but I don't know how. Maybe you can tell me?

I should redo it. I did take care of it for a long time, but it got damaged, and I won't say how, because it's a long story, lol. But thanks again to everyone for the commnets.

OK, you guys are killing me! I can't draw worth nothin' and here you guy go drawing beautiful pics in 40 mins.

grrrrrrrrrrrr

Back