Have You Met Or Got To See Michael In Person?

Unfortunately not and this is never gonna happen (but many other fans did), so I'll let it be and live with that, you can't meet every person on this planet, well first the "iron curtain", then my parents wouldn't support me in that when I was younger so I was even afraid to mention that, there was only 1 concert in Moscow to which I theoretically could have went, but I never made it, then all those problems with getting visa and travelling (as the concerts were mostly in western countries to which it was difficult to get visa and person had to earn enough to afford it which was not the case with me) and I do not have resources to follow MJ around the world to see him as some fans as I read did and it's not what I will do. But I will still hope that MJ will one day again go on tour and do concerts in the areas where I can go as well.

I have never met Michael. The closest I have been was a few feet away at concerts or when his car drove by. I've been in the same room/party with Karen Faye, Michael Bush, all of MJ's dancers, etc. but I didn't really talk to any of them. One guy from his crew came to talk to me, so I briefly talked to him, but that was it. And I talked to Hamid briefly when my friend and I left a video message for MJ. That's pretty much it.

I have never met Michael. The closest I have been was a few feet away at concerts or when his car drove by. I've been in the same room/party with Karen Faye, Michael Bush, all of MJ's dancers, etc. but I didn't really talk to any of them. One guy from his crew came to talk to me, so I briefly talked to him, but that was it. And I talked to Hamid briefly when my friend and I left a video message for MJ. That's pretty much it.

OMG that is AWESOME it closer than I EVER gotten how did you get to leave a video message for him...you might have been able to meet him if you talk to them! oh your so lucky!

In my opinion, Mr.Jackson is the most sweetest, the kindest, most caring, "very" intelligent, understanding, honest, angelic human being that any one would cherish to have as a friend, partner, and/or associate..!

HEAL THE WORLD~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:
OMG that is AWESOME it closer than I EVER gotten how did you get to leave a video message for him...you might have been able to meet him if you talk to them! oh your so lucky!

Hamid was filming fans at MJ's hotel in 2002 the whole time and everyone was leaving their messages to Michael, so my friend and I asked Hamid if we could leave one too, and he said yes. And I didn't ask Hamid if we could get to meet Michael. It didn't feel "appropriate" to do so.

I met Michael when he was in disguise. It's a very, very long story on the how, where and when details so I'm just going to focus on HOW I REALIZED I met him.:)

But, will you get jealous? Cause that's not how I want people to feel.:no:

Last edited:
yes I have met and been close to Michael many times, at hotels, Neverland, in Santa Maria, in New York at the Invincible cd signing

I met Michael when he was in disguise. It's a very, very long story on the how, where and when details so I'm just going to focus on HOW I REALIZED I met him.:)

Go on. share.If you would like too ;)...

One mini goal in my life is just to catch a glimpse of him. Meeting him would be a dream.

I definitely wanna go down to London when hes there, and chill with all the fans outside his hotel. But i dont know any other fans on this forum, and i dont go on any other forums. I dont know how well I'd get on with everyone or anyone for that matter. So its a problem.

Me and my friends went down to the WMA 06.
i saw him, he was like straight infront of me.
and my mates had to calm me down i got a bit to excited.
screaming michael.
and everyone was looking at me lol

No Way!:eek: I won't get jealous...I love these stories!

Hamid was filming fans at MJ's hotel in 2002 the whole time and everyone was leaving their messages to Michael, so my friend and I asked Hamid if we could leave one too, and he said yes. And I didn't ask Hamid if we could get to meet Michael. It didn't feel "appropriate" to do so.
I did it too with my friend. :D She spoke quite a lot about the music industry and pop music these days and I was standing right next to her, a nervous wreck :D probably with a loonie look on my face and when my friend finished I guess Hamid nodded to me, asking if I wanted to say something also, of course I did, I couldn't let an opportunity like that to pass me so I just said my name and something about how unfairly Sony treated Michael at that time. (OMG! I wonder what Michael thought when he saw that, actually I never want to know and I never want to see that bit :D) It was something that you couldn't prepare for and just knowing that it was a video for Michael made me crazy nervous.
On that trip I saw Michael on the double decker bus at the sony demo and at the killer-thriler party.
And I've been to two concerts (History tour).

I did it too with my friend. :D She spoke quite a lot about the music industry and pop music these days and I was standing right next to her, a nervous wreck :D probably with a loonie look on my face and when my friend finished I guess Hamid nodded to me, asking if I wanted to say something also, of course I did, I couldn't let an opportunity like that to pass me so I just said my name and something about how unfairly Sony treated Michael at that time. (OMG! I wonder what Michael thought when he saw that, actually I never want to know and I never want to see that bit :D) It was something that you couldn't prepare for and just knowing that it was a video for Michael made me crazy nervous.
On that trip I saw Michael on the double decker bus at the sony demo and at the killer-thriler party.
And I've been to two concerts (History tour).

I know EXACTLY how you feel!! :lmao: :lmao: I'd NEVER want to see that video of myself! :lol: :lol: And my message was so SHORT too!! After wards Iwas like "I'm so STUPID!!! I should have TALKED more!!"...but well, yeah...I'm really shy, and then to have all these people STARING at you and listening to what you say and when you know there are tons of fans waiting for their turn so you're like "Okay...quick...quick....make it quick..no time...you have no time to talk much!" :mello: And my voice is SO QUIET anyways....I started talking and I could barely hear what I was saying MYSELF...so my mind was already occupied with "Can they even hear me? What if I'm talking too quietly?!".and then you should try to think of something even half-intelligent to say....Not easy! :lol: So I basically just said the same you did. My name, where I am and how I think it's so unfair what Sony's doing to him, and I was begging him to keep making music. :lol: That was it. :doh: I'm so dumb!! :doh::smilerolleyes: :lol:

hahaha your stories are so funny! I would be nervous too ,and wouldn't know exactly what to say. I mean you're put on the spot, being video taped for Michael to see. You don't want to sound like an idiot, or say stuff everyones already had said. So it's tough and nerve racking!!!! Hell I wouldn't know what to say. I probably would have planned it out, but right when the camera is on me I probably would have gone blank.

Well i have never had the chance to meet MJ, or anything. Would be a dream of mine to meet this amazing talent! But hopefully someday lol.

I remember when there was a camera man in London 2006 (WMAs) . I did not want to say anything cause I thought he was from the press and then my friend told me that he was Michael´s camera man. :D :D :D When I heard that I was laughing and suprised, well my message was short but it came straight form the heart. :)

I remember when there was a camera man in London 2006 (WMAs) . I did not want to say anything cause I thought he was from the press and then my friend told me that he was Michael´s camera man. :D :D :D When I heard that I was laughing and suprised, well my message was short but it came straight form the heart. :)
haha the same happened to me and my friends there in London....first we did not pay attention when he came to us, we were just sitting and did not even stand up...we were so fed up with the media and their stupid questions
(like: "are you sure it is the real MJ here or just a look alike?"
and if we would answer
"yes we are"
then they would continue: "but you can never know for sure, noone knows for sure" etc :lol:)

Anyway when we learned that he was Michael`s cameraman, coz one of us recognized it that we saw him before in Michael`s window and balcony we sent a message. But i think it was just " we love youuuuuu Michael" we were so shy :D

my mom's friend saw him upclose once, said he was unbelieveably beautiful. She couldn't believe it because the media all the while had been trashing his look. lol
but that was during the history era.
His look has changed quite a bit now.

Last edited:
my mom's friend saw him upclose once, said he was unbelieveably beautiful. She couldn't believe it because the media all the while had been trashing his look. lol
but that was during the history era.
His look has changed quite a bit now.

Well I saw him in London in 2002....close up...in DAYLIGHT....and he looked absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :stretcher

Oooh i wish!!!

All the people who have seen him post your stories!! PLEASE!!!!!

A funny thing that I've noticed is that some people who were fans back in the Thriller/Bad era have said that during Dangerous era Michael looked just too weird for them to like him anymore. And I once heard a radio DJ who was a fan back in Dangerous era say that MJ was ok then but now (2001 -> ) he is too weird. See how it goes? :D
I hope I'll never say those words. I've like accepted that even Michael gets old and people change during years. Besides I don't think Michael has changed that much since the Dangerous era. :smilerolleyes:

haha the same happened to me and my friends there in London....first we did not pay attention when he came to us, we were just sitting and did not even stand up...we were so fed up with the media and their stupid questions
(like: "are you sure it is the real MJ here or just a look alike?"
and if we would answer
"yes we are"
then they would continue: "but you can never know for sure, noone knows for sure" etc :lol:)

Anyway when we learned that he was Michael`s cameraman, coz one of us recognized it that we saw him before in Michael`s window and balcony we sent a message. But i think it was just " we love youuuuuu Michael" we were so shy :D

Yes, I totally understand you. I was also surprised that I suddenly found out that he´s from MJ´s team. God, I remember the media they wanted to interview us as well but I ignored them lol.

Last edited:
Yes, I totally understand you. I was also surprised that I suddenly found out that he´s from MJ´s team. God, I remember the media they wanted to interview us as well but I ignored them lol.
Oh yeah and the media was extremely annoying after the WMA....:doh:

Btw Michael`s cameraman was very nice, was`t he?
i remember on the last day when Michael was leaving i asked him if he knew what time Michael was leaving coz i was worried about my plane, and i had to leave in time for the airport but of course wanted to wait for Michael as well...and when i asked him he told me that he has so many time shedules in his head but he is gonna back to ask it for us, coz he do not want us to miss our plane:DHe was so nice and helping :yes:

Last edited:
I met MJ during the HIStory Tour in Adelaide when he arrived at the Hyatt Hotel in Nov 96. The were barriers in from of the hotel with at least 1000 people there with MJs music playing. I was in the front against the barrier and as soon as MJ arrived, a sea of ppl pushed forward jamming me into the barrier. He walked past as I was screaming his name out. Something I found strange then was that Ive read lots of books, come online and discuss MJ and feel I know him so well, but here was looking at me....and he didnt know me from a bar of soap. Im thinking...but its me, you know, one of your biggest fans.

Anyway as he walked past he said "How are you?" I replied, "Great now!" He just giggled and walked on. He wasnt wearing a mask so I got to see him face to face and people like to dribble BS about his appearance but with all honesty. He looks fine. He had stubble even. Must have been enjoying Oz so much he forgot to shave.
001_smile2.gif
MJ seemed so relaxed and happy. He then watched a performance by some local Aborigines, held a koala inside the Hyatt and then went to his room. The concert was the next night and he walked back from Adelaide Oval to the Hyatt which is rare for MJ.

I didnt meet Janet but I saw her in the back of a 4WD with 2 of her dancers after the Velvet Rope concert in Adelaide too

Last edited:
Oh yeah and the media was extremely annoying after the WMA....:doh:

Btw Michael`s cameraman was very nice, was`t he?
i remember on the last day when Michael was leaving i asked him if he knew what time Michael was leaving coz i was worried about my plane, and i had to leave in time for the airport but of course wanted to wait for Michael as well...and when i asked him he told me that he has so many time shedules in his head but he is gonna back to ask it for us, coz he do not want us to miss our plane:DHe was so nice and helping :yes:

Yes, yes. He was very nice and he was very patient with all the fans. Bless him.

Wow, you were there till the last day? That´s nice and it´s so kind that his cameraman also told you when MJ´s gonna leave. Hope you got your flight then :D :D

Me and my friends went down to the WMA 06.
i saw him, he was like straight infront of me.
and my mates had to calm me down i got a bit to excited.
screaming michael.
and everyone was looking at me lol

You were in WMA 06? me too!! I think we met and stood next to each other when we were waiting outside MJ's hotel, your name sounds very familiar. Me and my friend came from Israel and we had our flag.. does any of this ring a bell? lol

The WMA 06 was a lot of fun- I stood right near the stage (and if I was taller- i'm very short lol) I could have reached for MJ's hand when he reached down to fans- he was right infront of me one time. It was a wonderful experience and I got to meet many great people :)

A funny thing that I've noticed is that some people who were fans back in the Thriller/Bad era have said that during Dangerous era Michael looked just too weird for them to like him anymore. And I once heard a radio DJ who was a fan back in Dangerous era say that MJ was ok then but now (2001 -> ) he is too weird. See how it goes? :D
I hope I'll never say those words. I've like accepted that even Michael gets old and people change during years. Besides I don't think Michael has changed that much since the Dangerous era. :smilerolleyes:

I totally agree....I don't think he has changed that much either, period!! I mean, you look pictures or footage of him as a kid and he still looks like "Michael". His nose is different and the hair is different and he is lighter, but other than that....he looks the same. He's the same extremely cute Michael he always was. And those EYES of his :stretcher......As long as he has those HUGE dark brown, sparkly eyes that are so full of emotion....at least I won't get tired of his looks. I'm crazy about his EYES!! :stretcher It's like...you look into them and it's like you'd really be able to see inside...I'm just mesmerized each time. :stretcher I could keep staring at his eyes for hours. :wub: LOOOOOVE his eyes!! :stretcher

Back