REQ:: Michael Jackson 2008 calendar pics:)

Eterna.

Proud Member
Hey there guys,
I would really love to see the pics of the 2008 calendar in high quallity does anyone have it?
I've searched on google, but all i get is the front.. :(
Thanks, Eterna.

Sorry but from what I know unfortunately there is not a 2008 Michael jackson calendar. All I know is that an italian fan club announced a release for this year but I am not sure that they actually pubblished the calendar, so, as you, the only thing I could find on the internet it's the cover....

Sorry but from what I know unfortunately there is not a 2008 Michael jackson calendar. All I know is that an italian fan club announced a release for this year but I am not sure that they actually pubblished the calendar, so, as you, the only thing I could find on the internet it's the cover....

theres a 2008 calendar coming focused on the T25 theme

There was a 2008 calendar /

mj2008.jpg

The t25 theme calendar is for 2009 calendar
Here is a picture from the 2008 calendar I found on another site - It is for the month of June/ I doubt if there are any other pics posted online/ maybe someone who has the calendar could scan the pics

oayq20.jpg

Last edited:
There was a 2008 calendar / The t25 theme calendar is for 2009 calendar
Here is a picture from the 2008 calendar I found on another site - It is for the month of June/ I doubt if there are any other pics posted online/ maybe someone who has the calendar could scan the pics

oayq20.jpg

WOW! Cool Pic! very nice!:D
I'm looking for the pic of mj in the shadow on the calendar:)
Anyone has some?
Thanks for this one!

There was a 2008 calendar /

mj2008.jpg

The t25 theme calendar is for 2009 calendar

I tried to order that callendar I think 5 times and each time my order was rejected and my money sent back with no explanation. I dunno why :no:

If someone could help me with getting that calendar from its original site http://mjjshop.com/shop/index.php I would be grateful.

Last edited:
I tried to order that callendar I think 5 times and each time my order was rejected and my money sent back with no explanation. I dunno why :no:

If someone could help me with getting that calendar from its original site http://mjjshop.com/shop/index.php I would be grateful.

For that exact calendar, there is a small picture on the back cover near the bottom which shows a picture a picture of a scanner with a X through it, no scans allowed of it. The pictures are great and huge, and defintely worth it if you really like to collect pictures of Michael! And I think at the moment is the best time, as I think they are giving away a free poster too along with it? Not quite sure! :)

As for you, I am pretty sure your order was rejected and your money was sent back to you because you should have received an email to confirm that you understand the copyright and that you can not scan, copy, etc of the items you buy from that site? If not, then just be sure to email them and let you know that you understand, before or after you send payment and it should go through just fine. Your previous email might be in your spam/junk mail. Also it may have to do if your mailing address with PayPal is confirmed or not? I hope this helps!

Back