KOP Norway, Sweden or Denmark???

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
I have checked the Sony BMG homepages for all three countries named above but it doesn´t seem that any of them are planning any KOP release, and there is no voting. And I´m asking WHY!!!??? Why doesn´t Sony in the Nordic region care about Michael Jackson enough to do what Sony in the rest of the world is doing? Btw, Sony Finland is doing it. Very disappointing, if so. Any1 else knows anything??

hmm, okay. But still there is nothing in Norway. Btw, there was no info about that Swedish release either. So I guess there can´t be any voting for it.

Finnish version came only because of Reeta's hard work and she kept emailing Sony that they will have to do something for MJ's 50th birthday.
Finally they made the decision to make a Finnish KOP! And a huge thanks of that belongs to Reeta! :clapping:

So I suggest just to do some emailing on your Sony company :cheeky:

I don't know but there might be voting for the Sedish version too. The Finnish version will be released October 1st and the voting starts August 11th, so the voting for Sweden may just start a bit later.
But for Norway, I haven't heard anything :no:

Me neither, and that is very sad. It´s sad that Norway is one of the few countries that doesn´t want to honour MJ on his 50th birthday. Makes me wonder what the Norwegian Sony BMG dudes are doing in their offices. Using all their efforts promoting a new unknown Norwegian act and forgetting (or choosing to forget) their big golden boy, who makes the big money? Well, well... How about Denmark, have you heard if they are putting it out???

^ No I haven't heard about that either :no:
On cdon.com there's only mentioning about the Swedish collection, not even the Finnish one.

Finnish version came only because of Reeta's hard work and she kept emailing Sony that they will have to do something for MJ's 50th birthday.
Finally they made the decision to make a Finnish KOP! And a huge thanks of that belongs to Reeta! :clapping:

wow!!! Really???!!! Then big congrats to Reeta!!!

Back