Leotard Love :)

BPYTD

Proud Member
Rocking with Mike Its Golden here, in the land of
Can we have a little Leotard appreciation lol, we've had everything from Gold pants to hands lol. So here it is
unless this thread exists already and I missed it sorry :( just deleted/ignore this or whatever happens to repeated threads

So anyway posts some pics :Dand lets:cheers:to the Leotard
dangeroustour104.jpg
dangeroustour109.jpg

213.jpg

005.jpg

168.jpg

^^I actually dont like this pic but I wanted a back view lol

Last edited:
The gold leotard :wild: I don't know why some peeps don't like it. Its hot to me. :lol:

171.jpg

206.jpg

005ewf-1.jpg

Off Topic: He's wearing the chain!!! :wild: :wild:

006612561.jpg

I found some more of my collection :happy:

if you look closely enough, you can see the package :devil:
LMAO NO NO, now you know thats bad :angel: I for one will not be trying to see it

(How close do I have to look lol I cant see it........................oh wait I see! :lol: no no I'm just playing:evil::D)
How could anyone dislike the Leotard is is HOT HOT and more hot :lol:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LEOTARD LOVE!!!!! luvv the siggy BPYTD!!! man i'm soo lame at computers i dnt how how to make one.. thats my mission this week..

I've always thought of it as a fencing uniform lol makes it seem more manly lol but i dnt like the back much looks like he wearin a thong lol.
*MJ in a thong !!!:bugeyed:D*

Lovin the pic snow white (package.:bugeyed.:ph34r:..where:wild: :swoon::D)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LEOTARD LOVE!!!!! luvv the siggy BPYTD!!! man i'm soo lame at computers i dnt how how to make one.. thats my mission this week..

I've always thought of it as a fencing uniform lol makes it seem more manly lol but i dnt like the back much looks like he wearin a thong lol.
*MJ in a thong !!!:bugeyed:D*

Lovin the pic snow white (package.:bugeyed.:ph34r:..where:wild: :swoon::D)

Glad you like it :happy: ;D

Another thong moment :lol: :lmao:

092tw1.jpg

061wl5.jpg

020cv1.jpg

135hv4.jpg

:crazy::crazy: :crazy
jk.i'm so :crazy: for the leotard.

Last edited:
:blush: Y'all shoulda nevet let me see his 'good stuff'. Now I'll never wake up from sleep AGAIN lol

IT'S SO HOT.
How can a thong look hot on him? Haha, it makes him look so good. Dangerous tour is DEFINATLEY the hottest for me!!

Back