MJ's hand writing

When I posted this images on MJNO I asked if they were fake, MJNO mods told me that they weren't. So if you have new ones you can share it,I'd be so thankful because he's true poet :wub:. Hope you like it ;).

:dance: Write like an Egyptian

Letter1_1_.jpg

letter1.jpg

travesseiro.jpg

20050910062317text2oz9.jpg

mjwrite2ff8.jpg

burnthetabloidsww7.jpg

childhoodpictureho6.jpg

mjmessagetofansvs0.jpg

AutographeBad.jpg

When I posted this images on MJNO I asked if they were fake, MJNO mods told me that they weren't. So if you have new ones you can share it,I'd be so thankful because he's true poet :wub:. Hope you like it ;).

:dance: Write like an Egyptian

burnthetabloidsww7.jpg

LoL i wonder if MJ actually had this tabloid burning? I don't know why this is funny but....I must sleep now:hysterical: idk i'm weird:ermm: this just made me laugh........
(i love the way he write in all caps, just like my dad LoL)

his handwriting is really interesting...notice how he switched from capital to non capital letters within the same word?

his handwriting is really interesting...notice how he switched from capital to non capital letters within the same word?

I do that exact same thing. I always change in the middle of the word from capitol to lower case letter in my hand writing. And my hand writing is chicken scratch LOL.
I am also left handed.

Last edited:
^^ Yeah, that's so true. All he needs in a :hug: from a fan.. :yes: I bet most of the female fans love to :hug: him.

Last edited:
Pictures origanlly posted by StephluvsMJ:
mjhandwrittennoteqm9.jpg

Say What?!:blink:
51bn9.jpg

When i first read this i was like what...then i realized that it was the ben lyrics LoL ANYONE HAVE THE DATES of these?

beatithandwritingmc1.jpg

Where were these like in a booklet or sumthing lol look at the big letters at the end i can barley read them:scratch: lol
dontbelieve4rmae7.jpg

inkpindl1.jpg

aww he spelled pen wrong thats so cute lol :blush:
mjstuffve9.jpg

Translation please for this one and the one above:)

Thanks for posting those notes from MJ..I Love the one that says let's all have a tabloid burning :D..good idea MJ :yes:
I JUST have to tell you this story!!!!
My
2 year old cousin was sitting on my lap while I was viewing this forum and she pointed at your signature and said "Michael Jackson".
I was like "WHAT DID YOU SAY!":eek:
she said "look Michael Jackson!"
I said "where did you see Michael Jackson?"
she said "I watch scary movie and michael jackson turned into monster it was TOO scary!"
-translation( she saw him when she was watching thriller)
so i was SOOOO surprised and happy she knew michael jackson
(and remembered his face) for his great music and scary music video (as she says) and at SUCH a young age!
:D I know she will grow up to be a BIG fan!
:yes:

translations:

"don't believe all the strange stories that people make up about me sometimes i cry, but it's fans like you that make me go on
i love you, michael"

and i think the big letters are pretty easy to make out

then the second one:

"deedee, please read this article about child molestation and please read it to taj t.j. and tarryll, it brings out how even your own relatives can be molesters of children, or even uncles or aunts molesting nephews or nieces. please read"

:( aw

Last edited:
translations:

"don't believe all the strange stories that people make up about me sometimes i cry, but it's fans like you that make me go on
i love you, michael"

and i think the big letters are pretty easy to make out

then the second one:

"deedee, please read this article about child molestation and please read it to taj t.j. and tarryll, it brings out how even your own relatives can be molesters of children, or even uncles or aunts molesting nephews or nieces. please read"

:( aw

:O wow that's heavy thanks for translating that 'n wellcome to the forum, hope you have fun here :yes:

I JUST have to tell you this story!!!!
My
2 year old cousin was sitting on my lap while I was viewing this forum and she pointed at your signature and said "Michael Jackson".
I was like "WHAT DID YOU SAY!":eek:
she said "look Michael Jackson!"
I said "where did you see Michael Jackson?"
she said "I watch scary movie and michael jackson turned into monster it was TOO scary!"
-translation( she saw him when she was watching thriller)
so i was SOOOO surprised and happy she knew michael jackson
(and remembered his face) for his great music and scary music video (as she says) and at SUCH a young age!
:D I know she will grow up to be a BIG fan!
:yes:

Awwww that is so adorable that your little cousin knows who Michael Jackson is(esp. the Thriller video), and she is only 2 years old. How CUTE :) :yes: Yup I think she will grow up to be a big MJ fan. Its amazing when even little children so young can remeber MJ!!:)

thanks for the welcome! and haha no i'm not any sort of calligraphy expert, it took me a second to figure out what it said too lol

Back