This is funny....:D

daphnieas

Proud Member
LOL...What is going on here?

014.jpg

little too much to drink Mike? :mello:

Maybe, maybe not. It's kinda confussing, he wanted to sit on the floor (i'm guessing).
Who knows what was going on??? Just the guys of the pic :D.

But it's :toofunny: Daphne :yes:

HAHAHAHA I agree, maybe he was sitting on the floor because he was drunk :lmao::hysterical: JUST KIDDING!!!! Or he is sitting down because he wants too :D :kickass: , Wow, LOVE his suit!!Black is his color :yes:

Last edited:
^^ hahaha :lmao::lol:crazzzyyyy :D.. That picture w/ MJ on the ground is priceless.

hahaha :lmao: I know. I can imagine him like that..Him being like " hehehe owwww hehehe tee hehe" giggly all night!!:hysterical:

i can totally see it!!:laugh:

oh and where and when were these pics taken??

he looks great

^ yup :giggle:

Yeah, I wonder the same thing..about when these pics were taken.

Those pics are from Prince Azim's (Brunei) 25th B-day party (the guy next to him) I don't remember the exact date, they were taken in London in 2007.

ok thanks! i did a little research from that and here's what i found:

when: May 26th, 2007
where: Stapleford Park Country House Hotel in Great Britain

thanks steady-laughing.com!! (gotta love that site)

Last edited:
Out of topic...

Thanks for your message Sarah :).
I hope you're having fun here, that you meet new 'n interesting people, to feel even more cautivated by The King Of Pop 'n Living Legend. :yes:
If in any moment you felt uncomfortable 'cause of my :crazy: comments I apologize I don't wanna be rude, I just do it for fun :happy:

See ya around girl :flowers:

Last edited:
lolzzz those pix are sooooo cute!!!

and yh michael doesn't drink ;)

but those are just FUNNNNY
maybe he had one by accident or something and then couldn't handle it. aww he's such a kid at heart. i wuvvvvvvvv him! :p

It's actually The Sun that came up with this story first.
I was in London at that time. After the party Michael spent a couple of days in his hotel room without leaving, we were told he's sick and wanted some privacy. But most of the people there after seeing those pictures thought he's got a bad hangover (a specially because he was on the last floor but still the curtains were closed the entire time) LOL. Me, I think he was just enjoying the party and wanted to sit on the floor, I often do that, why can't he?

Last edited:
hehe michael looks abit drunk in them pictures :clapping:and i love the one where a button is undone and abit of his belly sticks out haha good on ya michael just what i like to see :cheers:

get it down ya :dancin:

He looks like a Hollywood Actor or something :lol:

Mikey sure knows how to dress to impress :].

I thought he doesn't drink though? :S

And also... What party was this?

thinkin about it he looks abit peed off looking up at that woman altho i cant see who it is....

that look is a look of either 1. he likes what he sees or 2. someone has peed him off and he looks abit mad/sad :mello:

the intensity of them eyes woah i wudnt mind u lookin at me like that mr

67599650ez0.jpg

Haha, it is too funny! I've seen the pictures before, and have also wondered why he sat down? Revealing pictures, that is for sure! I wonder if Michael actually drinks alcohol, or at least HAVE done?

I could just imagine Michael being drunk, haha.
"Hee hee, you ain't here to partyy!"
Him being lively and cheerful, excitable!
Oh Mikey, that is just too sweet. ^ _ ^

Back