Is what Edward Moss reprehinsible?

BONGANI

Proud Member
I'm not talking about what he did for Scary Movie, that was out right disgusting. I'm referring to him playing Mike for the reconstructions of the trial. As a fan, would you accept a job like that? If not, then why? Personaly I don't have don't have an opinion on this matter yet since I've never seen the reconstructions. I'm in intrested on hearing your take on this one guys..

who is he then is he calling himself a fan or impersonator or so cause i only saw one espiode of those reconstruction we did not have the station and i did not see scary movie either so whats this about i m curious who this guy is then sorry if this is a stupid questionb i did hear his name but thats about all

who is he then is he calling himself a fan or impersonator or so cause i only saw one espiode of those reconstruction we did not have the station and i did not see scary movie either so whats this about i m curious who this guy is then sorry if this is a stupid questionb i did hear his name but thats about all

Well he is the one who played a sucky impersonation of michael jackson in Scary movie 3. I don't recommend it to you but here you have the link of the movie where he plays ''michael jackson''. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAS4LUGH24A

Disgusting. He's such a loser, if you would be a fan, you won't be doing this. He is one of the saddest persons ever as a fan.

i get the picture thanks and no i dont think a fan should take part in making fun of mj (unlesss its a joke that mj wants to play on someone with a fans help lol)

He also posed for a fake picture as "MJ on the sandhills of Bahrain" wearing a glove. He tried to pull it off as real.

Guys I'm not talking about all that stuff, I'm specificly refering to him doing re-enactments for the trial.

Why? They would have just got someone else to do it anyways. Would that make them reprehensible too? :unsure:

no, i don't think that the trial re-enactment is reprehensible. the scary movie thing is though - it is totally dumb and in very poor taste - shyte

Why? They would have just got someone else to do it anyways. Would that make them reprehensible too? :unsure:

I was talking about him in his capacity as a fan, not just the average person. Tell me Marni, would you have done it if they payed you to?

I watched the trail re enactmenets. For me as I didnt have internet acess at home, it was the only way to keep up to date with what actually happened, compared to reading the general media reports. I didnt see him as a fan, more an actor hired to do job. I dont see Edward Moss as a fan like us, if he was, how could he take part in The Scary Movie's!!! I think he is someone who found he could look and act like Michael and as an actor, has used this as to have an acting career.

I watched the entire re enactmenets too, I don't think that guy could be a good impersonator cause he had mocked of him on E! shows.
Obviously he's not a fan at all, he just wanted publicity. I hated when Moss performed Michael as the crazy retarded shy man trying to be Peter Pan :puke:

I was talking about him in his capacity as a fan, not just the average person. Tell me Marni, would you have done it if they payed you to?

Why not? I just don't see the problem. :unsure:

Edward Moss just sat there, didn't he? Were the trial re-enactments offensive in some way? (I have only seen snippets). All of it was taken from transcripts... like, I don't understand :scratch:

He was an actor, like moonstreet said, and he was hired to do a job. I have never heard Edward Moss say he was a fan, anyway. :unsure:

Why not? I just don't see the problem. :unsure:

Edward Moss just sat there, didn't he? Were the trial re-enactments offensive in some way? (I have only seen snippets). All of it was taken from transcripts... like, I don't understand :scratch:

He was an actor, like moonstreet said, and he was hired to do a job. I have never heard Edward Moss say he was a fan, anyway. :unsure:

Well there's mo need to be rolling your eyes here, its totally unneccessary. Like I said, I've never watched the re-enactments. I thought maybe they asked Moss to act out certain things about his demeanour so the viewers could draw inferences of guilt or something to that effect. And about Moss being a fan, I read it somewhere during the trial, although I admit they never quoted him saying so.

By they way, mods do you mind telling me why this thread is in the Fanzone. With all due respect this thread doesn't belong here..:no:

the en actments were just that, enactments!! They used the court transcripts word for word, and Ed Moss wore the same clothes as Michael. As the trial went on, the difference between the way Ed Moss looked and the way Michael looked couldnt be more differerent but to me it didnt matter. It was a lifeline to me to be able to see exactly what was happening everyday. As it each episode was only 30 mins, they had to condense it alot but still get the main points across. I didnt really focus on what the actors looked like but on the dialogue as I knew that what they said was EXACTLY what was said in the court, not someones opinion and view like in the general media.

I went to Santa Maria too and was in the court and the enactments on tv were exactly what it was like in the court. Yes I dont agree with other ways Ed Moss has portrayed Michael, like in The Scary Movies, but in my opinion, during the trial he did an amazing job. For people like me, who didnt have interent access, the enactmets were the only way to figure out the facts from the crap!

Well there's mo need to be rolling your eyes here, its totally unneccessary. Like I said, I've never watched the re-enactments. I thought maybe they asked Moss to act out certain things about his demeanour so the viewers could draw inferences of guilt or something to that effect. And about Moss being a fan, I read it somewhere during the trial, although I admit they never quoted him saying so.

By they way, mods do you mind telling me why this thread is in the Fanzone. With all due respect this thread doesn't belong here..:no:

I didn't roll my eyes, I used the "scratching head" emoticon to emphasise that I simply don't understand what was so bad about the trial re-enactments.

From what I saw of them, there was nothing of a sort. In the snippets I saw, Moss just sits there and keeps his hands to himself. The re-enactments were based on transcripts, so Moss didn't have to do anything but sit there, and exactly one time, he had a line because Michael asked in court once "Could you ask her to repeat what she just said? I couldn't hear". (or something along those lines).

the en actments were just that, enactments!! They used the court transcripts word for word, and Ed Moss wore the same clothes as Michael. As the trial went on, the difference between the way Ed Moss looked and the way Michael looked couldnt be more differerent but to me it didnt matter. It was a lifeline to me to be able to see exactly what was happening everyday. As it each episode was only 30 mins, they had to condense it alot but still get the main points across. I didnt really focus on what the actors looked like but on the dialogue as I knew that what they said was EXACTLY what was said in the court, not someones opinion and view like in the general media.

I went to Santa Maria too and was in the court and the enactments on tv were exactly what it was like in the court. Yes I dont agree with other ways Ed Moss has portrayed Michael, like in The Scary Movies, but in my opinion, during the trial he did an amazing job. For people like me, who didnt have interent access, the enactmets were the only way to figure out the facts from the crap!

Thank you moonstreet. :cheeky:

I got no argument about what he did for trail re-enactment and I thought he did a great job at it. But in his case, I strongly disapporve what he did at the "Scary Movies" sequals. I always say the Scary Movies are always "crap" to me. I just couldn't stand him like the haters and jokers making fun of the real "King of Pop".

Back