legal row over tito jacksons debt

mjtributepage

Proud Member
Legal row over Tito Jackson 'debt'

48 minutes ago
Tito Jackson - brother of pop superstar Michael - is being taken to court in the UK over an alleged £12,000 debt.
Legal action has been taken by martial arts schools owner and fitness trainer Matt Fiddes, from Devon, a friend of the Jackson family.
The claim, filed in Carlisle county court, is for the sum of £12,051, the balance of a loan of £20,551 he made to Mr Jackson.
Mr Jackson, older brother of Michael, repaid the sum of £8,500.
The loan was made for Mr Jackson's flights from the United States to the UK, and expenses, for a visit and television programme here earlier this year.
Mr Jackson, with other family members, also visited north Devon to look at the possibility of buying a home there.
Mr Fiddes' solicitor, Nicholas Richards, from Carlisle, said the claim had been issued in the town's county court. "The presumption is it will lead to a trial unless there is a court settlement along the way," he said.
Mr Fiddes, based in Barnstaple, said over the last few years he had built a close and personal relationship with the Jackson family.
A few years ago he was instrumental in bringing Michael Jackson to Devon to take part in an event at Exeter City's home ground St James' Park, attended by thousands.
"We have looked after them before, and Tito has even been involved with elements of my martial arts business," said Mr Fiddes. "I have not filed the lawsuit proceedings for the money, it is more about the respect and principle of the matter," he added. (from http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5jknj8HxsI8POlHmNHwnvNCrUTFfg also taken over by bbc news http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/devon/7554765.stm

Last edited:
considering all the xtra attention and money fiddes has made because of his claims of friendship he should be thanking the jacksons lol

Hmm.....Tito and the family must've stopped taking Matt's calls. :ermm: By now everyone knows if you want to get a Jackson's attention you need to make some sort of public stink against one or all of them. Even the Jacksons themselves have used this method to get each others attention (i.e. Jermaine). :fear: Sounds like a typical day in Jacksonland. :yawn:

Ten dollars says Tito finally returns some calls and all will be well. Misunderstanding resolved? :yes:

*fingers crossed*

Hmm.....Tito and the family must've stopped taking Matt's calls.

That gotta be it. I also think this guy just wanna be in the papers.

These people are sad. The Jacksons try to be so open to people only to get slapped in the face. Blah.

Hmm.....Tito and the family must've stopped taking Matt's calls. :ermm: By now everyone knows if you want to get a Jackson's attention you need to make some sort of public stink against one or all of them. Even the Jacksons themselves have used this method to get each others attention (i.e. Jermaine). :fear: Sounds like a typical day in Jacksonland. :yawn:

Ten dollars says Tito finally returns some calls and all will be well. Misunderstanding resolved? :yes:

*fingers crossed*

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! I think you are right. A phone call seems to always do the trick..:yes:

What is it and the jacksons not paying back money lol...If it's not Michael its his brothers lol

As for the comments about it been done to get attention from Tito, I agree.

Hope this gets resolved and he pays up

It is interesting that members of the Jackson family are often getting sued. But as long as it's not Michael who's getting sued, there isn't anything to worry about.

I think Tito is a cool guy, and I hope this situation gets resolved quickly.

The guy is definitely doing this to get his names out there, and for extra cash.
He keeps claiming he is a family friend to the Jackson's when mean while
the Jackson's have NEVER mentioned him, hmm... how funny. Matt, you need to get some
talent and try to make something of your name instead of using The Jackson's name to
gain publicity and attention. You're a loser man. You're going downhill instead of gaining
publicity this way. Say goodbye to your reputation.

I'm hearing all over this Matt guy has a history of allegedly trying to sue
business men for money and attention. he has lost every case he has ever done
because of false accusations and lies. So he's taking this opportunity to sue a
Jackson for attention and money. Apparently he had sold a fake story to
an England magazine that he is having an affair with some model to get publicity.
Even though this guy is married with three kids! Wow, can you believe it?
Poor Tito, just another one of this bastards victim. Well soon the truth will come out
and this SOB will be put in his place. ;)

I'm hearing all over this Matt guy has a history of allegedly trying to sue
business men for money and attention. he has lost every case he has ever done
because of false accusations and lies. So he's taking this opportunity to sue a
Jackson for attention and money. Apparently he had sold a fake story to
an England magazine that he is having an affair with some model to get publicity.
Even though this guy is married with three kids! Wow, can you believe it?
Poor Tito, just another one of this bastards victim. Well soon the truth will come out
and this SOB will be put in his place. ;)

Please keep is informed of any further development. What happens to the student called xcape2004. we haven't heard from him. I wish he would come in and tell us what is going on.,

Last edited:

==========================

and when you click on the google link above, they show a photo of RANDY identified as TITO!!! :doh:

ALeqM5gx41Pa_eBIejr8kRnEQVb3b2pOcw

Tito Jackson being taken to court over alleged debt

Back