KOP Tracklist Revealed- UK

HUGE_MJ_FAN

Proud Member
As revealed earlier this year, Epic records will another Michael Jackson 'Best Of' album on August 22 and latest version will be called 'King of Pop'. Fans were asked to choose the track list and some of the springing choices include 'Scream' with sister Janet, 'We Are The World' (Demo Version) and 'Billie Jean' 2008 (feat. Kayne West)

King of Pop will have 2 discs with the following tracks:
CD1
'Billie Jean', 'Bad', 'Say Say Say' (with Paul McCartney), 'Thriller', 'Ghost', 'Will You Be There', 'Heal The World', 'Smooth Criminal', 'Jam', 'Scream' (with Janet Jackson), 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You' (with Siedah Garrett), 'Black Or White', 'They Don't Care About Us', 'Come Together', 'We Are The World' (Demo Version)

CD2
'Don't Stop Til You Get Enough', 'Beat It', 'Dangerous', 'Dirty Diana', 'You Are Not Alone', 'Remember The Time', 'The Way You Make Me Feel', 'Man In The Mirror', 'Earth Song', 'She's Out Of My Life', 'The Girl Is Mine' (with Paul McCartney), 'You Rock My World', 'Blood On The Dance Floor', 'Wanna Be Starting Something', 'Billie Jean 2008' (feat. Kayne West), 'Thriller Megamix' (Radio Edit)

http://www.albumvote.co.uk/news/article.aspx?headline=364

So much for rarities :(

Last edited:
As revealed earlier this year, Epic records will another Michael Jackson 'Best Of' album on August 22 and latest version will be called 'King of Pop'. Fans were asked to choose the track list and some of the springing choices include 'Scream' with sister Janet, 'We Are The World' (Demo Version) and 'Billie Jean' 2008 (feat. Kayne West)

King of Pop will have 2 discs with the following tracks:
CD1
'Billie Jean', 'Bad', 'Say Say Say' (with Paul McCartney), 'Thriller', 'Ghost', 'Will You Be There', 'Heal The World', 'Smooth Criminal', 'Jam', 'Scream' (with Janet Jackson), 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You' (with Siedah Garrett), 'Black Or White', 'They Don't Care About Us', 'Come Together', 'We Are The World' (Demo Version)

CD2
'Don't Stop Til You Get Enough', 'Beat It', 'Dangerous', 'Dirty Diana', 'You Are Not Alone', 'Remember The Time', 'The Way You Make Me Feel', 'Man In The Mirror', 'Earth Song', 'She's Out Of My Life', 'The Girl Is Mine' (with Paul McCartney), 'You Rock My World', 'Blood On The Dance Floor', 'Wanna Be Starting Something', 'Billie Jean 2008' (feat. Kayne West), 'Thriller Megamix' (Radio Edit)

http://www.albumvote.co.uk/news/article.aspx?headline=364

So much for rarities :(

thanks for the details

I think I'm cancelling my Dutch order... man, I expected something new... instead of a stupid Thriller Mix and Got The Hots

Last edited:
ok finally we have the tracklist
thank you for this 'HUGE_MJ_FAN'

well i cannot buy as i have all this material already
but i hope it gets mj good exposure

It has to be wrong- that list is EXACTLY the same as the Hong Kong Tracklist. Looks to me like they reported it wrongly. :unsure:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!??? These are not rare tracks.. NOT AT ALL... Pffff..

We MJ fans are so unlucky for the last ten years..

The Sun tabloid also released a tracklist..

King Of Pop tracklist (in order of appearance): Billie Jean, Bad, Smooth Criminal, Thriller, Black Or White, Beat It, Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’, Don’t Stop ’Til You Get Enough, The Way You Make Me Feel, Rock With You, You Are Not Alone, Man In The Mirror, Remember The Time, Scream, You Rock My World, They Don’t Care About Us, Earth Song.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1545699.ece

The Sun tabloid also released a tracklist..

King Of Pop tracklist (in order of appearance): Billie Jean, Bad, Smooth Criminal, Thriller, Black Or White, Beat It, Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’, Don’t Stop ’Til You Get Enough, The Way You Make Me Feel, Rock With You, You Are Not Alone, Man In The Mirror, Remember The Time, Scream, You Rock My World, They Don’t Care About Us, Earth Song.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1545699.ece

This one seems to be the correct UK tracklist- since SUN conducted the poll and competition. I guess that's exactly what the fans voted for. :yes:

And there's supposed to be a limited edition with a CD of rarities- I guess the tracklist of that hasn't been revealed yet.

Sony suck fans in like a vacuum by telling them they're gonna get raritites and then when it comes to the crunch, the chuck "Got The Hots" on the CD or in the UK's case, nothing.

Could you imagine how much more they'd sell if they put a song on their from the History sessions that we'd never heard of before? The things would sell like hotcakes...

mj50_gb.jpg

Release Date: August 25, 2008
Website (partner): GM.tv

Tracklist:
CD1
01. Billie Jean
02. Bad
03. Say Say Say (with Paul McCartney)
04. Thriller
05. Ghost
06. Will You Be There
07. Heal The World
08. Smooth Criminal
09. Jam
10. Scream (with Janet Jackson)
11. I Just Can't Stop Loving You' (with Siedah Garrett)
12. Black Or White
13. They Don't Care About Us
14. Come Together
15. We Are The World' (Demo Version)

CD2
01. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

02. Beat It
03. Dangerous
04. Dirty Diana
05. You Are Not Alone
06. Remember The Time
07. The Way You Make Me Feel
08. Man In The Mirror
09. Earth Song
10. She's Out Of My Life
11. The Girl Is Mine (with Paul McCartney)
12. You Rock My World
13. Blood On The Dance Floor
14. Wanna Be Starting Something
15. Billie Jean 2008 (feat. Kayne West)
16. Thriller Megamix (Radio Edit)

Was Billie Jean 2008 just thrown in there like the Thriller mix? I really cant see people choosing that song over MJ's back catalogue.

well
lets just wait and see
if there is a second 'edition' coming soon after
will probably have the rare stuff

but dont expect anything fab

According to the retailer play.com the tracklist is as follows..

Billie Jean
BAD
Smooth Criminal
Thriller
Black Or White
Beat It
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
The Way You Make Me Feel
Rock With You
You Are Not Alone
Man In The Mirror
Remember The Time
Scream
You Rock My World
They Don't Care About Us
Earth Song

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/6108153/King-Of-Pop/Product.html

This is also confirmed by Amazon.co.uk who also state that "There will also be a 3CD deluxe edition released in September, details to be announced."

http://www.amazon.co.uk/King-Pop-Mi...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1218555777&sr=8-1

Last edited:
Facts on the uk release:-

^^^^^^ Read the post ^^^^^

So can a mod sort this thread out because to mean brainless fools cant read official information and have posted a load of rubbish.

Also people moaning about the tracklisting.......what was you expecting!

Last edited:
Already posted that information Gooner.. so before you go and call people 'brainless fools' who were simply relaying information, check previous posts yourself.

With all due respect when at work I can not read EVERY post, I just read the first few posts. You have an official announcment in a newspaper with the official tracklisting and people put that tripe out there. As for relaying information, how hard can it be to relay the official tracklisting?

Last edited:
With all due respect when at work I can not read EVERY post, I just read the first few posts. You have an official announcment in a newspaper with the official tracklisting and people put that tripe out there. As for relaying information, how hard can it be to relay the official tracklisting?

Because that was the tracklisting as listed on the websites where the votes were cast. It isn't anyones fault here, they were simply sharing the information they had at the time.. Fair enough, you were at work, but dont poo-poo other peoples posts when they arent trying to cause a problem, just relaying information relevant at the time. :flowers:

so which is the actually proper tracklist cause u all got me confused now lol

so which is the actually proper tracklist cause u all got me confused now lol

mj50_gb.jpg

Classic Edition
mj50_ukdeluxe.jpg

Deluxe Edition

United Kingdom
Release Date: August 25, 2008
Number of Discs: 2CD
Website (partner): GM.tv

Tracklist:
Disc 1:
01.Billie Jean
02. Bad
03. Say Say Say (with Paul McCartney)
04. Thriller
05. Ghost
06. Will You Be There
07. Heal The World
08. Smooth Criminal
09. Jam
10. Scream (with Janet Jackson)
11. I Just Can't Stop Loving You' (with Siedah Garrett)
12. Black Or White
13. They Don't Care About Us
14. Come Together
15. We Are The World' (Demo Version)

Disc 2:

01. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

02. Beat It
03. Dangerous
04. Dirty Diana
05. You Are Not Alone
06. Remember The Time
07. The Way You Make Me Feel
08. Man In The Mirror
09. Earth Song
10. She's Out Of My Life
11. The Girl Is Mine (with Paul McCartney)
12. You Rock My World
13. Blood On The Dance Floor
14. Wanna Be Starting Something
15. Billie Jean 2008 (feat. Kayne West)
16. Thriller Megamix (Radio Edit)

Special Edition:
- Classic Edition (August 25, 2008)
- Deluxe Edition (TBA)

Source: Albumvote.co.uk

Last edited:
that track list sucks

it has to be said