Great and funny jackson family interview. Mj related.

Can someone make this into a video, so it can be downloaded? :flowers:

You tube is banned in Turkey so I always hope for a transcript.Can anyone explain the gyst of the interview for me please. Thanks :clapping:

datsymj, thank you, did you upload it? it seemes it is not complete. it was uploaded only a day ago, i hope that the rest will be there soon.

datsymj, thank you, did you upload it? it seemes it is not complete. it was uploaded only a day ago, i hope that the rest will be there soon.
It was uploaded by someone called 'Thedreamgoeson', only a few days ago. I would like to thank that person very much,. I really love ths interview. I love the Jackson family. Every last one of them.:wub:

I remember this interview on Donahue way back when...very rare to get most of them together for one interview. Good lookin' fam. ;) Katherine is absolutely beautiful. :wub:

GREAT! don't u think jermaine's son jeremy looks just like blanket?!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah he does. a cutie back then

Last edited:
Oh i have this interview...I'll upload it on here as soon as I can so you guys can download it too. Although the youtube vid seems to cut out...not much is missing...thats basically the whole video (its only missing like 30 seconds)..

This is PHENOMENAL!!!
clapping.gif
Thank U very,very much for sharing!
flowers.gif

You tube is banned in Turkey so I always hope for a transcript.Can anyone explain the gyst of the interview for me please. Thanks :clapping:
oh yeah I saw this the other day......dang that's messed up.....why is it banned? and Jeremy looks a lot like his bro too Jermagesty too...that part was so cute the nanny couldn't hold him back....I wonder will they ever do something like that again they could fill the whole audience...I'm glad that person uploaded that I've never seen it before

Last edited:
Back