in my letter for MJ i told him about MJJCommunity.com

rockstar

Proud Member
i'm going to send some of my songs, letter and b-day card for MJ too :yes: :)

i told him about this website and i told him to go on it and see what the fans are sayying about you and i told him to look up rockstar that's my name that what i told him and so i hope he viste us on here

Last edited:
Re: help me with my letter for MJ

i sent mine off today, i just told him how i became a fan, how he has inspired me and what he means to me, things like that :)

be too i'm going to send my today too

my mom help me and the kids too help me out too :yes: what to say also too i told him about this website :yes: i did :yes: :clapping:

i made him b-day his card look like crown card loks so cool :yes: i did looks very cool

on my evelve (sorry about my spell) i put sticks on again sorry about my spell

Last edited:

that be cool :yes: :D

i'm going to change my thread o.k :yes:

Last edited:
DO NOT send any of your songs to him!

You letter/package will most likely never reach him or be thrown in the bin. Harsh but true, unfortunately.

This is purely due to the fact that "fans" in the past have sent him songs, then they open up law suits "claiming" that Michael has used their work in his songs.

This is the truth. Don't send him songs whatever you do, they WON'T accept them. Just some friendly advice..

why are you telling me that mickyj007 don't send my songs i did send my songs to him :yes: :)
and i'm don't going to suits :no: :) i'm don't that kind of person would do that to him i 'm just sending some og my songs i wrote about him and others too

i'm don't tryying to be mean but i just send him some of my songs i wrote so :yes: :)

ooh stop it mickyj007 you sound silly :yes: o.k :yes: cause is my only songs i wrote so is o.k to send them :yes:

I remembe sending 15 drawings and a letter to him 2 years ago, I worked for 2 months on these drawings, all those drawings have Michael along with the characters from Love Hina, one of my favourites from mangas and anime. As of right now I got no response from Michael himself quite yet. But I'm not giving up. I'm gonna keep trying until I get his repsonse. As for you all of you wanting response from Michael. DON'T GIVE UP!!!

hi pop

that is true nevr give up that's what my brother told me NEVER GIVE ME :yes:

:yes: i'm waitting for repsonse from MJ hisself :yes: i just keep on hoping and :pray:

I'm glad to hear to it Rockstar. Hope you get response soon enough, if not try again, I was planning of trying again soon. All we can do for now is pray.:angel:

hi pop

no i didn't get no response at all but i'll try again too maybe i'll send one to janet jackson this time what you think of that
can you please find her adress thanks :)

I just found here address and I think it's...

Janet Jackson
Wright Entertainment Group, LLC.
P.O Box 590009
Orlando, FL 32859
USA

I hope this is the right address.

hi POP

:yes: that address you give me is the right address thanks and i'll let you know if i got respson o.k :)

i'm sending song for janet jackson i wrote for her

i need help i don't what to say in my lettle to janet :yes:

No problem man. Glad to find it.:D

Sorry. I couldn't tell. How long you've been a Janet fan?

Oh really? You can tell her that and about your life. You can tell her about yuor favourite songs of hers and about Michael. I wanted to tell Michael about my life and I also love his drawings that I wanted to draw for him.

Back