Question about the european dates of her upcoming tour

Roxanne

Proud Member
first she was supposed to come to europe, then there were rumors that she canceled those dates and then she came out and stated that those rumors were false and that she would come to europe after all as she had announced in the beginning.
now only a few weeks before her tour kicks off we have no european dates.

tbh i doubt there will be any. considering how the album tanked i doubt they will bother to come to europe or if they do it will be very few shows anounced after seeing how the USA tour goes

Well, she has a full slate of US and Canadian dates. They probably have to sell those before setting dates overseas.

full my ass girlie! this woman is adding a new show every week or so but not hitting the usual spots she goes to...no phoenix, nothing really in midwest...east coast obviously ny but it's wack

remember after the afy tour she said she would NEVER do a yr/2 yr tour again...it's too taxing.

Yeah, I have noticed that. Going to smaller towns. She will be in Chi next month.

But I elected not to get tickets this time.

I hope she does well.

Wow, now is the time to elect not to go.... if this time doesn't do well there probably won't be a next time!

:mello:

I wish she comes to Europe. Though my hopes aren't that high seeing her in Finland.. :(

She hasn't confirmed or denied anything to that effect... she did say after the VR tour though, that she won't go on tour again! So she certainly won't spend the next 10 years touring like Madonna will! So anyone who wants to see her should go now!

like i said, it's officially teh last tour. this is what she wanted...looka t the dates...it's how she said roger and lindsay would hook it up for her before they were let go.

a few dates here and there, nothing too hard for her and certainly not months andyrs on tour. she was on tour w/ 'janet' for two yrs

Back