Pics of rare 1979/80 interview

mj_brainiac

Proud Member
These are pictures I took with my brother's phone. I've had this clip for about 5 years now and I'm in the process of putting it on DVD from VHS

082308220721-1.jpg

082308220625-3.jpg

UPDATE: It's now uploaded to youtube

Last edited:
It's about 6 minutes. He talks about how education is important, Africa, his mother wanting to be a nurse when she was younger, and how he dislikes hospitals

yes I am, I have to put it on DVD first and then do it from there.

OMMGGG.. I can't wait to see it!! that's rare! thank you. :)

People often refer to Michael as childlike. I disagree. He is, however, unusually in touch with the child inside him, full of wonderment and a positive outlook on life... What I’m trying to say is that Michael’s perspective is unusually pure, which leads others to misinterpret some of the things he does… Michael becomes emotional over any form of human suffering. The sight of a starving African child on TV moves him to tears...
hi wannabestartinsomethin21,
Where was this quote from?

And they say he has completely changed himself and has had so much plastic surgery.....LOOK at the picture above...and take a GOOD look!! Add straight hair and 30 years in age. Is the change really THAT big? Because I can't see it....He looks just as beautiful now as he was before...and I just DO NOT GET IT why people can't see that and keep calling him names! :banghead:

Last edited:
OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! Thanks sooo much in advance! You're great! I really want to see this given the fact that he did so little interviews around this time!!!!!

*EXCITED*

And they say he has completely changed himself and has had so much plastic surgery.....LOOK at the picture above...and take a GOOD look!! Add straight hair and 30 years in age. Is the change really THAT big? Because I can't see it....He looks just as beautiful now as he was before...and I just DO NOT GET IT why people can't see that and keep calling him names! :banghead:

:clapping::clapping::clapping:...

Back