King of Pop Adverts now on tv in the UK

SuperLee

Proud Member
Hey people :)

I've had a quick scan on the topics on the board and couldnt see anything about it.

Just thought I would let you know that there is an Official advert for the KOP album on the tv in the UK

Last edited:
wooo ! i hope it does well, i know its yet another compilation 'yawns' but i hope it does ok in the charts

During Coronation Street, eh? That's the biggest amount you pay to put an advert during that time isn't it? The largest audience?

There are quite a few posters on the London Underground as well. Seen one at Tufnell Park and Moorgate!

yea i seen a commercial today, was surprised :). great to see mj on tv

I saw it too! My housemate called me in saying he has a new record out! If I didn't already know about this my heart would have skipped a beat thinking it was a new album;) Nice too see MJ on tv though, his compilations always do pretty well over here anyways, plenty of casual fans picking up a copy i'd expect.

During Coronation Street, eh? That's the biggest amount you pay to put an advert during that time isn't it? The largest audience?

There are quite a few posters on the London Underground as well. Seen one at Tufnell Park and Moorgate!

Yer evening slots tend to be expensive, hence why I haven't seen it at that time again
6-10 are said to be the best time and most expensive to have a advert on....

i rarely watch tv so doubt im ever going to see it :( , can someone record the advert and notify us of it ?

saw 2 adverts for it on different channels within an hour today. adverts abit cheap but i guess it does its job

Is it a good ad?

Can someone upload it to youtube?

Back