Best concert opener

What is MJ's best opening song at a concert?

• Wanna Be Startin Somethin

Votes: 47 26.0%
  • Jam

Votes: 114 63.0%
  • Scream

Votes: 20 11.0%

• Total voters
nothin beats Jam the stare..and pose...classic

Jam!!! I don't really feel that WBSS is a great concert opener, I think it's best being the second song like in Dangerous...

Jam! the intro 2 the song..the stare..the sparks..the explosion after each spin the choreography...jam hands down!

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'! Baby!

Jam.........................................................Jam...........................LOL

Its gotta be

J A M!

u can really capture the emotion from the fans with the long pauses and the dancing is heavy! scream wud be a close second but jam is stronger in terms of performance!

Man, nothing could ever beat Michael arriving in a freaking space capsule in Scream.
That arrival is on another level, then he just kick out the door and start screaming out his rage.
Second to none!

I voted jam but I love wbss on dangerous tour...not too keen on it from the bad tour for some reason.

Jam hands down. Even without comparing the actual footages, the song's already got that warm-up feel to it. For some reason, I feel it's perfect to work the crowd up and start leading them to raise the roof :punk:And the message is great for opening a show-"Let's jam, let's get together. It ain't too much to do it."

@ the threadstarter: Great thread!

Back