Threatened: Music Video

Fayik

Proud Member
If he was to make a music video for 'Threatened' which is one of my favorite Michael songs of all time, this is what I would imagine it to look like, and what I would really want it to look like. You guys can share your thoughts on my idea and can share your own ideas too!

So the video begins in a very creepy hotel, although it is creepy, it's really fancy. Something like the Overprotected Remix Video from Britney Spears. When he starts singing, he is walking through the hallways with a creepily disfigured face. The walls have mirrors all over it that start breaking into a billion pieces when he starts the "You should be, watching me, you should feel threatened" part. He does a bunch of his signature dance moves, and tears some of his clothes off. Then when we get into the "I'm not a ghost from hell..." he is turning into multiples of himself. Now there are about 30+ Michael's roaming the halls of this hotel. When we start the chorus again, he's climbing the walls. He starts standing on the walls, and falls back. As he falls back a million of spiders are climbing over him, turning him into some kind of freaky dude with spiders all over him lol. Instead of the little break with the guy talking, it remixes for a very dance heavy beat. Michael dances with the spiders all over him, and then the hotel turns on fire. So for the last minute of the song as he repeats the whole chorus, with his "hooos" he's running through the hotel trying to escape the burning hotel. Once he escapes the hotel, the spoken outro ends the song with Michael laughing hysterically as the house burns down with howls in the background.

That's it :) It looks much better in my head, so you guys might not understand what I'm seeing :lol:

EDIT: Is it that bad? LOL

Last edited:
ummmmm...good idea i could imagine that...but uhhh...too bad it ain't gonna happen...

That's really a cool idea, just tried to imagine your vision - amazing! :D

Also really liked the "very dance heavy beat" idea...

Jesus I would love a video like that

That's it It looks much better in my head, so you guys might not understand what I'm seeing

I know exactly what you mean.. no matter how much we work on the ideas, writting, drawing, or even filming with the latest Hollywood technology, for us it will never be as in our imagination

I freakin' love your concept! It's kick ass!

yes, its a great concept, at the end, he should climb right to the top of the hotel, then jump right off it! lol. and land at the bottom break all his bones. then they should all click back into place, and he should walk off down a street. a random but awesome ending.lol

yes, its a great concept, at the end, he should climb right to the top of the hotel, then jump right off it! lol. and land at the bottom break all his bones. then they should all click back into place, and he should walk off down a street. a random but awesome ending.lol

this is whilst its all burning down. then he should do an awesome evil smile as his bones click back into place

If he was to make a music video for 'Threatened' which is one of my favorite Michael songs of all time, this is what I would imagine it to look like, and what I would really want it to look like. You guys can share your thoughts on my idea and can share your own ideas too!

So the video begins in a very creepy hotel, although it is creepy, it's really fancy. Something like the Overprotected Remix Video from Britney Spears. When he starts singing, he is walking through the hallways with a creepily disfigured face. The walls have mirrors all over it that start breaking into a billion pieces when he starts the "You should be, watching me, you should feel threatened" part. He does a bunch of his signature dance moves, and tears some of his clothes off. Then when we get into the "I'm not a ghost from hell..." he is turning into multiples of himself. Now there are about 30+ Michael's roaming the halls of this hotel. When we start the chorus again, he's climbing the walls. He starts standing on the walls, and falls back. As he falls back a million of spiders are climbing over him, turning him into some kind of freaky dude with spiders all over him lol. Instead of the little break with the guy talking, it remixes for a very dance heavy beat. Michael dances with the spiders all over him, and then the hotel turns on fire. So for the last minute of the song as he repeats the whole chorus, with his "hooos" he's running through the hotel trying to escape the burning hotel. Once he escapes the hotel, the spoken outro ends the song with Michael laughing hysterically as the house burns down with howls in the background.

That's it :) It looks much better in my head, so you guys might not understand what I'm seeing :lol:

EDIT: Is it that bad? LOL

Lets make it then, lol. all we need is michael, if there is anyone really good with video technology we could get something together as a fun fan project. we just need to get stuff with him dancing in front of farly plain back grounds im similar outfits. if such footage exists

Lets make it then, lol. all we need is michael, if there is anyone really good with video technology we could get something together as a fun fan project. we just need to get stuff with him dancing in front of farly plain back grounds im similar outfits. if such footage exists

Could maybe use some Ghosts footage?

Back