I have to do a PowerPoint Presentation on Michael! Please Help!

MJsPanda

Proud Member
Hi guys,

I have to do a PowerPoint Presentation on Michael in a few weeks for my computer class. This is my first time working with PowerPoint, plus the presentation can only be 10-15 minutes. So any help you guys can give me on what to talk about/not talk about and how to make it concise would be greatly appreciated! Also, could someone please give me a link to the best, most accurate and up-to-date Bio, awards, achievements list, I would so GREATLY appreciate it!

Mods please don't move this! :D

Thanks so very much!
:flowers:

This isn't Michael news or discussion so I have to move it to the fan zone. However, the best at this type of thing are in the fan zone so you'll do fine I'm sure :yes:

My little sister did a wicked presentation on MJ for her GCSE's and she got an A* for it. I'll let her know and maybe she can help you out. I think she probs still has it saved.

oh cool, thanks :flowers:

Anybody who has any ideas, let me know :D

Bump! My biggest problem is figuring out what to put/not to put and how to condense it all into 10-15 minutes! :lol: and getting all the correct info. HELP!

Hi guys,

I have to do a PowerPoint Presentation on Michael in a few weeks for my computer class. This is my first time working with PowerPoint, plus the presentation can only be 10-15 minutes. So any help you guys can give me on what to talk about/not talk about and how to make it concise would be greatly appreciated! Also, could someone please give me a link to the best, most accurate and up-to-date Bio, awards, achievements list, I would so GREATLY appreciate it!

Mods please don't move this! :D

Thanks so very much!
:flowers:

This sounds fun :wild:

I don't think there is anything that you shouldn't talk about with MJ. People are always going to ask about his skin colour, nose and the totally false allegations, so I think you should tell them about it in your presentation. It's always best to discuss these things than pretend they haven't happened. Tell them about his vitiligo and the extortionists who made up ridiculous tales. Not that you should dwell too long on it.

Here's all Michael's achievements: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Records_and_achievements_of_Michael_Jackson

and awards:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Michael_Jackson%27s_awards

Back