KOP Philippines: Sony-BMG Launch party @ SM Mall Asia

SunsetDriver

Proud Member
http://www.pep.ph/events/715/Celebrate Michael Jackson’s birthday at SM Mall of Asia

Celebrate Michael Jackson’s birthday at SM Mall of Asia
Venue: SM Mall of Asia veranda (beside Music Hall)
Date:

August 29 marks another milestone for Michael Jackson. It is not only his 50th birthday but he will also be releasing a compilation album titled The King of Pop, tracks of which were chosen by Filipino fans. That is why Sony BMG Music Entertainment Philippines, MYX, Magic 89.9 and SM Supermalls will give a celebration only fitting for a king on the same date, Friday, 8 pm at The Veranda (beside Music Hall) of SM Mall Asia.

Top bands 6cyclemind, Callalily, Itchyworms as well as up and coming band Roots of Nature and vocal group Ryan Cayabyab Singers will give tribute to the King of Pop with their interpretations of Michael Jackson songs. Lots of prizes await the viewers as limited Michael Jackson souvenirs are up for grabs. Get ready for a special surprise from the King of Pop himself.

Last month, fans tuned in to MYX and voted for the top 10 all time favorite Michael Jackson tracks that they want to appear on the King Of Pop album. And those tracks appeared in the collection of hits now out in leading record stores. Five lucky viewers received an exclusive gift pack from SONY BMG Music Entertainment.

Named the "Most Successful Entertainer of All Time" by the Guinness World Records, Michael Jackson is among the most highly acclaimed and influential artists in pop culture. And what better way to celebrate Michael's amazing career than with a new King Of Pop greatest hits package that is chosen by his Pinoy fans.

Michael Jackson "King of Pop" 50th Birthday Celebration is brought to you by Sony BMG Music Entertainment, MYX, Magic 89.9, SM Supermalls and SM Mall of Asia.

I've been to this mall and it is HUGE. I think it's the 5th largest mall in the world. I love the Phillipines!

Back