do you have any celebration in your country

news2arya

Proud Member
if you have any party for mj's birthday talk about it here....
for example talk about the birthday ,what did you do in birthday party. how many fan you were,put its pictures..

Ohhhhhhhhh,sure!

Here in my state,Rio de Janeiro,São Paulo...
The fans organised a party with DJ, and impersonators...This is the invitation from Rio de Janeiro:

flyer3-1.jpg

Very cool!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
here in London, Im organising a birthday party in a park. 5.30pm at the gates of Hyde Park , at Hyde Park Corner , opposite The Lanesbourgh Hotel, Londons fans come along and lets have some fun!

Holland will have a fan meeting at Veldhoven

Let's partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;)

We had a great fan party yesterday evening in Paris, France! I will post some pictures soon!

cool i cant wait
ius this the disney party i m told one of the french fansites held a party at euro disney or were planning to do so

Some fans met in Disneyland on Friday and everybody attended the MJ Funky Celebration held in Paris on Saturday evening (see the party flyer hereafter):

i went out with my friends here in Budapest, we were 8 it was fun. First we had cocktail and pizza in a restaurant, after that we went to the park where the hotel is where Michael stayed, and there we had cake :bday_wish:, and had fun till late at night. It was a bit cold but it did not stop us to stay there till 3 am :D :drinking:

this time we did not make it to the suite where Michael stayed in the hotel, though on previous Birthday meetings we could visite it :)
hopefully later i can post also pictures :)

I was at the MJFunky Party in Paris organised by Crafty .

That was GREAT !!, i think i best MJParty organised in France so far .

I wish there will be another MJFunky Party II in Paris next year for the 51th birth day .

We (Turkish fans) celebrated 50th b-day of the King of Pop in an organisation which we organized in our country last month. "Michael Jackson 3rd Archive Exhibition and Dance Shows in Antalya" is the name of the org. Some fans shared their MJ archives for exhibition, some of us danced. Then we cut a big cake that has MJ pic. on it. =) It was great time for us.

Back