Brazil - MJ Connection Project

Renata

Proud Member
Hi, everyone!

I'm from Brazil and I'm a huge fan of Michael. And I noticed that brazilian fans are very quiet... And I wondered whether or not Michael knows how much Brazil loves him. So, last december, I decided to creat a project to gather brazilian fans together in intention to honor him.

I want to make a party here in Rio de Janeiro, a fan party, and invite Michael to come and see all the special presentations we'll prepair to him. I know it sounds like a crazy idea, but I think that if we don't try we'll never know, right?

Well, the reason why I'm posting this here is because, despite it started here in Brazil, all fans, all over the world, are invited to participate. And, of course, I could use a little help... :)

I know Michael went to a fan party in USA and to other in Japan... Maybe he'll come to Brazil..

If anyone here was on one of the fan parties, please, tell me how it was.

Thank you!

Renata

This is the first step for our dream come true!!!! :wub:

MJ never did a show in Rio de Janeiro and feel that we have to show for it as the Rio de Janeiro and the entire Brazil loves him!!!!
I'm with you in this project and I hope we can achieve this dream! :clapping:

Well remembered, Dri...

Michael had never performed in Rio...

But let me note one thing... We're not gonna ask him to perform. We just want to show how much we love him. To give him a big "thank you" for all he's been doing for us.

I know you're with me and I'm very thankful for that, Dri! :)

Dri, I'm new around here... Hahaha! Easy, woman... easy! Hahahaha!

But, of course, we wanna give him hugs and kisses.

oh man when i first read the title, i thought it was some kind of musical project! nothing beats the music of Brazil. imagine an MJ bossa album
f_smiley.gif

anyway, this sounds great; hope you guys have fun.

Thank you, ArXter! Though I'm a little suspect, I have to say... our music is really great!

I loved your idea... You know, Caetano Veloso, a great singer/writer from Brazil, recorded a Billie Jean version. I'll look for a link and post it here..

Maybe one day we can make something like that, but with Michael's participation. :)

Thank you, ArXter! Though I'm a little suspect, I have to say... our music is really great!

I loved your idea... You know, Caetano Veloso, a great singer/writer from Brazil, recorded a Billie Jean version. I'll look for a link and post it here..
already done!

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1567419&highlight=veloso#post1567419

:p

love most-things Brazil. you guys have one of the most colourful of cultures.

anyway, all the best with your party; wish i was there.

Thanks, arXter! :)

Haven't anyone gone to one of the two fan parties that were blessed with Michael's presence???

If so, please, tell me your histories...

I really would like to do something like this, but I'm needing some help...

Thanks. :)

Back