"Michael Jackson, Hello World : The Complete Motown Solo Albums"

raisa

Proud Member
about 20037.5km away from the other site of the wo
Well, if nobody's making a thread about this,I will:) :

"Hello World" : Réédition des albums solo de Michael!
05/08/2008
Selon le livret de la toute dernière compilation "Gold", sortie chez Universal/Motown, une surprise de taille attend les fans de l'ère Motown. En effet, ils auront droit à la réédition de l'intégralité des albums solo de Michael chez Motown (Got To Be There, Ben, Music & Me et Forever, Michael), remastérisés, et sur 3 CD.
Le titre de la compilation : "Michael Jackson, Hello World : The Complete Motown Solo Albums"

source: http://www.jackson5abc.com/news/

So, in the booklet of "Michael Jackson Gold", they say they're planning to make yet another 3 cd album called "Michael Jackson, Hello World : The Complete Motown Solo Albums".
It'll include Michael's solo motown album (Got to be there, Ben, Music & me and Forever Michael) and they'll all be remastered!!!
A release date isn't known yet.

I do think it's a little bit strange they'll put 4 album on 3 cds so I thought, maybe they'll also include 'Farewell my summer love' and 'Looking back to yesterday'

what do you think?

UPDATE: according to http://www.motown50.com/#/releases this 3cd album will be released in february 2009!!!! (read post nr 8 )

Last edited:
that would be something else all the oldies i lvoe to have a cd with that footage on it (would be nice if they add a dvd version too lol)

where can i have them songs as an mp3 'for my i pod'?

Fabulous....I have suggested many years ago that Mr.Jackson should redo the Motown tunes the way he/they think/thought they should have been done. Jackson 5 & Mr.Jackson did not have control back then.

However, at the moment I am not sure about the whole legal contingencies that would be affiliated with this venture.

Heal The World~~~"Education Is the Key"

Well, if nobody's making a thread about this,I will:) :

So, in the booklet of "Michael Jackson Gold", they say they're planning to make yet another 3 cd album called "Michael Jackson, Hello World : The Complete Motown Solo Albums".
It'll include Michael's solo motown album (Got to be there, Ben, Music & me and Forever Michael) and they'll all be remastered!!!
A release date isn't known yet.

I do think it's a little bit strange they'll put 4 album on 3 cds so I thought, maybe they'll also include 'Farewell my summer love' and 'Looking back to yesterday'

what do you think?

Hey thankyou very Much for posting this Info I would never of known as i recently purchased MJGOLD but have kept it sealed.
I look very forward to purchasing this new 3 CD set especially with them been Digitally REmastered!!!

no problem everybody:D
They've released albums like this before, for other artists and they sometimes had unreleased tracks!! :yes:
It would be great if this had some unreleased tracks too. But I think they'll just put 2 albums on 1 cd and include 'farewell my summerlove' and 'looking back to yesterday'.
I wonder if they would include '25 miles'... that track isn't on all those 6 albums...
But I'm already very happy because they should be remastered:D.

Look!!!!!: new motown releases :dance:

http://www.motown50.com/#/releases

January 2009
Jackson 5 - love songs

I think this one has been release before, maybe this one has another tracklisting BUT the next one is so exciting:

February2009
Michael Jackson-Hello world - the motown solo collection !!!!! 3CD!!!!! :woohoo:

I was waiting for this one!!!! Wooohoo!!!
I hope it has some unreleased songs too but I'd probably still buy it even if there aren't any unreleased songs :)

Last edited:
no problem everybody:D
They've released albums like this before, for other artists and they sometimes had unreleased tracks!! :yes:
It would be great if this had some unreleased tracks too. But I think they'll just put 2 albums on 1 cd and include 'farewell my summerlove' and 'looking back to yesterday'.
I wonder if they would include '25 miles'... that track isn't on all those 6 albums...
But I'm already very happy because they should be remastered:D.
If they ever put that back out, it should have the original mixes, not the 1984 overdubbed music.

Wow, this will be great!! His Motown solo works are the only collections I don't have. Thank you very much for posting this!

that collection i will buy, since i only have a greatest hits album from MJ's motown solo careir, i really want to have, lets hope it has farewell my summerlove on it to:)

ow godd... not that this is bad or something, but..

new stuff.. *sighs*

Nice.

I'll look after that one when it's released.

Aw, I wish they released all albums in a box set, like they did with the jacksons albums...including farewell my summer love....they are all hard to find (except GTBT) and when u find its a little pricy...

Kremlinshadow on King Of Pop discussion emailed Universal and got confirmation that the collection will include:
Got To Be There
Ben
Music And Me
Forever Michael
Farewell My Summer Love
Looking Back At Yesterday
and bonus rare mixes

Hmmmm. Looks interesting if the EQ does not contain too much high sounds, like sometimes on Motown re-releases...

Back