Cbs news up to the minute: Mj

bluetopez

Proud Member
This weekend either sat or sunday at 4:30 am eastern time. I happen to flick the channel to cbs &saw mj face and pop in a tape on my dvd/vcr recorder and they were talking about his 50th b-day. TiTo, T-mez and genevieve jackson one of mj nieces was interviewed! Genevieve said mj is much more better she sees him when they have family gatherings. they mentioned she is also working on a album and she sang her uncle mike happy b-day to the camera. tito said there is still music to come from mj and the rest of the jacksons brothers that all are recording. I'm not sure if he meant together? and t-mez said that he here some exciting things with Mj career and he meant touring! There was more said but i just summerizing!

I find it more credible to believe mj niece when she says she sees mj when the whole family gets together and he is doing well, instead of that j. randy torelli Sp? lol That don't even see mj and suposedly spoke to mike at his 30th ann which was in 2001 yrs ago lol! saying mj don't speak to his family which i find to be b.s.

The news clip was pretty possitive very nice to see! leaving hope and showing that people are interested in mj carreer as a singer still! One critic said if mj would tour it would be successful. like no dah! lol!

Ooo, I read an article about this somewhere! Wish I saw it on tv though, but thanks for posting about it. :) I'm really anxious to see what MJ has for us next. :) Wonder is he is also workin with his bros?

Aw, and Genevieve is so sweet.

Awww how sweet of Genevieve, singing to her uncle Michael! :)

thanks for sharing
MJbabe 21 plaese give me the link for your siggy where MJ is streaching his leg
i've been searching jetzi but i don't know where to find it

Oh wow, thanks for this! :D Exciting stuff!

aww that is so cool

But i really do not belive anything that the brothers say about a "reuion"
They have been saying that for years!!

I'll belive it whne i see it lol.
As for mj's neice, that is so sweet singing happy birthday2 mike :)

Genevieve: We always get together with family functions and stuff and he's doing well... much better.

Tito: We have plently of music left in the future, and as you know, ah, Michael's recording and the Jackson brothers and recording...

T-Mez: And I am told he's trying to do something very spectacular and very important.

Rapidshare Link

I've had this video available for download in good quality (640x480) for some time at:

http://mjjr.net/downloads57.html

20080829CBS.jpg

(Also available is a brief Access Hollywood segment about MJ's birthday [link], and MJ's interview on Good Morning America including the opening build-up and teasers before the segment aired [link]). :)

Back