The clip "Torture"

blair

Proud Member
Hello everybody I'm new in this board, I'm fan of the Jacksons since my childhood, in the Thriller aera.

I have a question about the clip "torture", I love the song and I find the clip very cool despite it's it's seem a old clip now, but in this clip there are no Jermaine or Michael despite they are the lead singers of the song, I would know why they don't have in the clip, I read they are some conflict between them but I don't think it's true and I don't want this kind of rumor, for example for years I read that there are no victory songs in the tour because of conflict but now I know it's untrue with this amazing site.

http://sitekreator.com/MJJTHRILLER1/main_page.html

In one of the article they say clearly that they don't want for a tour to make publicity for a new album, they think that peoples wants to hear the classics song and not the news, it's the same thing about the first part of the bad tour erea, there are no one song from Bad.

I really would like to have a answer about the clip torture, thanks for advance for that.

Mike and Jermaine aren't in the "Body" video either. I think Jermaine was more focused on his own debut album on Arista which came out about the same time as Victory. Jermaine was the only brother who didn't have a solo vocal song on Victory, he mostly did backgrounds. Nor did he write anything on the album. I heard that Jermaine & Michael refused to do the Torture video, don't know the reason. Torture was choreographed by Paula Abdul, who was a cheerleader at the time. Although, no songs from Victory were performed in concert, they did do a song {Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming} from Jermaine's then current album. Mick Jagger performed "State Of Shock" with Tina Turner at Live Aid

Back