Follow Us On Twitter!

MJJC Twitter

Proud Member
G'day!

A lot of our exclusives will be announced on TWITTER first. If you have a twitter account, please follow us and we'll do so in kind!

http://twitter.com/mjjcommunity

What is Twitter?

Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that allows its users to send and read other users' updates (otherwise known as tweets), which are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length.

Updates are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have signed up to receive them. The sender can restrict delivery to those in his or her circle of friends (delivery to everyone being the default). Users can receive updates via the Twitter website, instant messaging, SMS, RSS, email or through an application such as Twitterrific or Facebook. For SMS, four gateway numbers are currently available: short codes for the United States, Canada, and India, as well as a United Kingdom number for international use. Several third parties offer posting and receiving updates via email.

Easy to join! When you do, find and follow us for our exclusives!

Team MJJC!!!

Reactions: L.J
I have a Twitter account. :) I will follow the MjjCommunity profile. Yaay.

:lol:

I joined it too I'm hoping to link it to my mobile phone :D would be cool to get MJJC updates on my phone this way :wild:

Back